ESIC Kolkata Recruitment
ESIC has issued latest notification to recruit eligible candidates for 15 Vacancies of Junior Resident post. Interested candidates can attend walk-in interview for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment which is going to be held on 24-05-2018.
Aspirants are informed that the ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 will be done on contract basis for 1 year in ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka. Further it will be valid till 3 months from the date of publication of result of interview.
Check Junior Resident Vacancies Here!!!
Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to recruit contenders for junior resident in various departments. Candidates will only be allowed to attend Walk-in Interview if they meet all the eligibility requirements as mentioned in the advertisement.
To get all the information like eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale etc. regarding ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018-19 candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Kolkata Recruitment
ESIC Vacancy Details:
|Junior Resident Department||No. of Vacancies|
Qualification Required for ESIC Recruitment:
Aspirants must apply for Kolkata Recruitment only if they have following educational and experience qualifications:
- MBBS with completion of one year rotatory internship
- MCI/State MC Registration
- JR in Radio Diagnosis (6 months training certificate)
You Can Also Get: More Medical Jobs
Candidates who are coming forESICwalk-in interview must not be more than 30 years of age as on the day of interview.
Those candidates who will get selected for the post of Junior Resident in walk-in interview will get monthly pay of Rs. 85000/- and no other allowance is applicable.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to select candidates for the post of Junior Resident on the basis of their performance in Walk-in Interview.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Interview:
Steps to Apply for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment:
- First it is required for candidates to visit ESIC official website that is www.esic.nic.in or the direct link to get to know about ESIC Kolkata Recruitment application process.
- Through home page of the official website candidates need to visit the “Recruitment” section.
- They will be navigated to a new page where they have to select an appropriate link regarding “Walk in Interview of Junior Resident”.
- Aspirants are advised to read the whole advertisement carefully and if they meet the entire eligibility criteria then they must go for attending Walk-in Interview at the following address on 24-05-2018.
Administrative Block of ESI PGIMSR,
ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ),
Check Out: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
- Candidates are informed that they will be recruited on contract base for 1 year and have to pay a cost of stamp of Rs.100/- at the time of joining.
- Selected Junior Resident will need to deposit Rs.26000/- as security which will be refunded after the successfully completion of contract period.
- Aspirants are strictly advised to visit the interview venue exactly on time.
- Interview Date: 24-05-2018
- Interview Timings: Sharp 9 am
Candidates, in order to fetch more details about ESIC Kolkata Recruitment Walk-in Interview you can visit ESIC official website on daily basis. You may also leave your query in the comment box provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Kolkata Jobs|
|ESIC Admit Card||West Bengal Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||More Government Jobs|