Job seekers are excited to know that latest ESIC Recruitment Notification has recently released for employment purpose. Employees’ State Insurance, a self-financing social security as well as health insurance scheme which is really beneficial for Indian workers and this scheme is also familiar as ESI amount Indian citizens. According to rules and regulations mentioned in the ESI Act 1948, this fund is supervised by the authority of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). This time corporation also released an ESIC Recruitment 2017 notification to hire skilled and talented candidates for Faculty (Professor) and other positions indifferent disciplines or departments.
Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com provides detailed facts regarding ESIC Recruitment 2017–2018 on this single web page. So, candidates who are interested and want to enhance their career in government sector can get complete details from here and apply for ESIC Faculty (Professor) Notification till the end date that is given below.
|Jobs Notification||Name Of Posts||No. Of Vacancies||Last Date|
|ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017||Specialists / Serious Resident||11||25/07/2017 (Walk-in)|
|ESIC Jammu Recruitment 2017||Senior Resident (SR), Part Time Homeopathy Physician and Part Time contractual Specialist positions||9||25-07-2017 (Walk-in)|
|ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017||Super specialist/ senior residents super specialist / senior residents / Homeo physician pharmist||–||27-07-2017 (Walk-in)|
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a legal creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Management authority of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation released various recruitment notifications time to time according to the requirement of eligible candidates against various vacancies.
Benefits of ESI Scheme:
The main benefits provided under ESI Scheme are:
- Sickness Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Dependants’ Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Medical Benefit
- Faculty Professor
- Part/Full time Specialist on 1 year contract
- Senior Resident
- Faculty, Junior Resident, Tutor
- Full-Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist
- Doctors / Homeopathy Physician
- Part Time Specialists
- Junior Residents
- Retired Medical Officers
- Medical Officer
- Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist
- Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident
- Teaching Faculty
- Senior Residents
- Part Time Homeopathic Physician
- Faculty Posts
- Full Time / Part Time Specialist, Dental Surgeon
- Specialist Full Time / Part Time
- Part Time Specialists
- Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager
- Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical and others
Checkout New Pattern: ESIC Exam Syllabus
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
Job seekers who are going to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017 against available jobs, they should aware about the required educational qualification and age restrictions. Candidate must have passed in10th / 12th and should hold Degree of Graduate/ Post Graduate with any subjects according to the posts in their respective discipline from any University/Institution Approved under Govt of India. After matching required qualification candidates must have a look on below given age limit. Job appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts as they should not be less than 18 years in age. The relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided according to rules and regulations of government
ESIC Jobs Notification:
Appliers will be hired on the basis of performance in written test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of reputed company for final selection. Candidates who will be shortlisted will get an impressive amount of salary from the concerned department of reputed organization. In addition to basic pay, candidates will get like Transport allowance and medial charges/ incentives and other benefits according to their work, experience, skills and performances in organization.
Find Out Here: More Government Jobs
ESIC Upcoming Jobs:
Authorities of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation release recruitment notifications time to time according to the requirement. You should know that the ESIC Upcoming Vacancies are Part Time Homeopathic Physician, Faculty Posts, Full Time / Part Time Specialist, Dental Surgeon, Specialist Full Time / Part Time, Part Time Specialists, Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager, Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical and others. So, all the candidates are advised to stay tuned with this page to get latest updated information regarding same.
The Main aim of this Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is to provide self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This ESI scheme is eligible for all those candidates who wages are less than Rs. 15000 per month. Every year this organization comes with the recruitment process for the available vacant posts to hire eligible Indians.
Check Out: Upcoming Jobs by Organization
Steps to Apply ESIC Recruitment:
- To apply against position may visit to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Now press on “Skip to main content” then you will reach the home page.
- After that follow “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and hit on it.
- From new window you need to suitable link.
- A new page will be displayed with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details Fill Employees State Insurance Corporation Application form with complete and correct details.
- Now send it through proper channel.
- Candidates must bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
Top 10 benefits of Government sector Jobs:
- Employee will get monthly salary on time
- Sense of Social Security
- Avail the benefit of pension till death
- Lots of benefits
- Survive Without Any Skill
- Housing Facility
- Free health and medical care facilities
- Other incentives and other allowances
- Leaves benefits
- Make Extra Money
Also Check Out Here:
- Age proof
- MBBS Certificates
- PG Degree/Diploma Certificate
- MCI/DMC Regn Certificates
- Demand draft
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
- All Educational Certificates and Marks Sheets.
- 10 + 2/ 12th / Intermediate Marks Sheets
- Degree or Diploma Marks sheets
- Date of Birth Proof ( SSC Certificate)
You can also subscribe to www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the information related to current vacancies in various departments as per the location and qualification and you can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get all the updates on your walls. If you have any query related to ESIC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you may ask by leaving their comment in the comment box and our team members of this web portal will entertain your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Online Test Series|