|Post Name||Last Date|
|MO & others||27/4/2017|
Online employment notification has been strewed by Employee’s State Insurance Hospital as ESIC Recruitment. To fill latest 102 Faculty jobs such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Applications are invited through offline mode. Interested candidates who have a desire to recruit for vacancy I government sector they must apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position and Available vacancies||Qualification Requirements For Teaching Faculty Jobs|
|Restriction on Age and Relaxation Details||Salary Structure for esic.nic.in Recruitment|
|Application Fee Details||Mode of Appointment for ESIC Job|
|Simple Process To Fill ESIC Online Application Form||Postal Address Details|
|Important Date to be Considered||Significant Note|
Also, keen candidates must prepare their application and send it to the postal address before the closing dates that is 02-05-2017. Moreover candidates can fetch all the significant details about ESIC Vacancies by rolling this web page which is well shaped by pour inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Vacancy Details:
|Position Name||No. Of Posts|
|ESIC PGIMER & Medical College, Joka, Kolkata (West Benagal)|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana)|
Essential Academic Qualification:
Job seekers who are applying they must hold medical qualification in the first Schedule /part II of third schedule. Also candidates must have completed post graduate qualification i.e. master degree such as MD/MS /Doctorate Degree from a recognized institution.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Parameters for ESIC Faculty Recruitment:
As on 2/02/2017 appliers must attain the age of 50 years and according to rules of Employee’s State Insurance Hospital reserved category aspirants will get upper age relaxation.
ESIC Salary Offered Per Month:
|Job Title||Monthly Remuneration|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 +GP of Rs. 8700/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs.7600/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs.6600/-|
Application Fee Charges for ESIC Notification:
Candidates who belong to general categories they need to pay Rs. 225/- as an application fee through demand draft in favour of “ESI Fund Account No. I” and it should be payable at Kolkata / Hyderabad.
Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female Candidates/Ex serviceman they are exempted to pay this application fee.
Download PDF: ESIC Recruitment Notification
What will be ESIC Selection Process??
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance of candidates given in the interview. Those candidates who score well in the interview arranged by Employee’s State Insurance hospital they will be finalized for ESIC Jobs.
Do You Know These Major Facts???
Simple Procedure to Fill ESIC Application Form:
Eligible contenders who wish to enroll for latest jobs in government sector they must follow the below mentioned process:
- Interested candidates must start with Official website of Employee’s State Insurance Hospital i.e. esic.nic.in and open it
- After this on the home page candidates must hit on “Read More” link under recruitment section available on the right side.
- Then candidates must choose “Recruitment of Teaching Faculty For ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka (Kolkata) & Sanath Nagar Hyderabad” ink and open it.
- Now candidates must read the PDF file with full concentration level.
- Afterwards candidates must download the format of application form as it is available at the bottom of the notification.
- Now aspirants must fill the application form with all the true information and also attach the photo copies of important documents as prescribed in the notification.
- Lastly, candidates must send this application to the postal address by keeping in an envelope super scribed as “Application For the post of…………………….”
|Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form||02-05-2017|
|End Date for Receipt of Application for Flung areas||09-05-2017|
Check Here: Latest Delhi Jobs
Keen candidates are advised to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and read the Official Notification to gain the vital details about ESIC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
Employee’s State Insurance hospital has promulgated an online notification regarding ESIC Recruitment. Organization is intended to hire up the energetic and skilled candidates for the post of 44 Medical Officer (MO), Junior Resident (JR), Part Time Super Specialist and other various posts. Willing aspirants who want to apply for ESIC Jobs, they need to attend Walk-in Interview at the mentioned Venue that will be held on Schedule date. Candidates who want to attain further relevant information ESIC Recruitment they must read below significant information.
Applicants may appear for walk-in-interview together with their original Documents and certificates and self attested photocopy. Job finders who are inquisitive to know more about the ESIC Vacancy may go through with the whole segment of this web page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Vacancies & Age Limit Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Upper Age Limit|
|Part Time Super Specialist||3||65|
Salary & Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||Pay scale||Qualification|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-||MBBS from recognized university and Registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi.|
|Doctors||Rs. 40,000/- p.m.||PG Degree or equivalent, with 3 years experience in respective specialty. PG Diploma, with experience in respective speciality.|
||PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university and registered with MC|
|Part Time Super Specialist||Rs. 60,000/-||DM or equivalent qualification|
|Ayurveda Physician||Rs.21,000/-||Physician – Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery with 3 years experience in Govt./ reputed hospitals.|
|Ayurveda Pharmacist||Rs. 11,360/-||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy with 3 year experience|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-||MBBS Degree|
For Junior Resident:
Candidates who are applying for junior resident post they need to pay application fee which is follows:-
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 50/-
For Doctors, Senior Resident, Super Specialist, Physician and Pharmacist:
Applicants who are ready to apply for Employee’s State Insurance hospital Recruitment they also have to pay application fee which are presented below:-
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process for ESIC Careers:
The Selection panel of Employee’s State Insurance hospital is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview to ensure about the ability of Candidates. Appointment of contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
ESIC Applying Procedure:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Employee’s State Insurance hospital i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
- Now open the “Skip to main Content” tab shown on the top of the right side in Homepage.
- After that choose the “What’s new” and hit on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the suitable link as per the post which you are going to apply.
- Here is your Advertisement, read it carefully.
- Candidates who think themselves eligible can appear in walk-in-interview on the mentioned date and venue.
- Take the documents such as Matriculation certificate for Age proof, qualification Certificates, MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates, Internship Completion Certificate, Demand draft as per S. No. B and Two Photographs (PP Size) along with you as a evidence.
- For post of Medical Officer, aspirants need to submit prescribed application form along with attested copies of essential documents to the address that is given in the official notification.
ESIC Recruitment Official Notification:
|Name Of The Post||Download PDF|
|Junior Resident||Read Here|
|Medical Officer||Read Here|
|Other posts||Read Here|
Walk In Venue:
|Name of the post||Venue|
|Junior Resident||Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15|
|For Doctors, Senior Resident, Super Specialist, Physician and Pharmacist||ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam|
- Ending date to submit application for MO: 24-04-2017
- Interview is going to be held on for MO: 25-04-2017
- Interview date for Junior Resident: 18-04-2017
- Interview date for other posts: 27-04-2017
Applying aspirants for ESIC Recruitment 2017 may get additional information through this Official Notification which is given above. Get latest Updates regarding recruitment, result, admit card through this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com