Export-Import Bank of India has depicted an employment notice as EXIM Recruitment. Applications are proposes to receive from highly motivated, achievement oriented and capable candidates for filling up 10 vacancies of Administrative Officer, Deputy Manager and others. Job fighters who want to make their career in banking sector must apply against EXIM Vacancy. For applying against EXIM Recruitment 2017, contenders need to fill applications. Aspirants can fill EXIM Bank Application Form by visiting its web page, eximbankindia.in.
This page Covers:
|Vacancy Details||Selection Process|
|Qualification Needed for EXIM Notification||Ways to apply against EXIM Bank Recruitment|
|Age limits||Last Date to Apply against EXIM Careers|
|Pay Scale||Essential Note|
Job finders who find themselves suitable must apply against eximbankindia.in Recruitment before the last date that is 15-04-2017 and grab this chance. Contenders who are seeking for additional information in regard to Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment are suggested to take a look on below provided page which is well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (JM I)||12|
|Manager (MM II)||06|
|Deputy General Manager (SM V)||01|
|Administrative Officer (JM I)||01|
- Job finders applying against eximbankindia.in Vacancy must have possessed Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Chartered Accountants in concerned trade as per post applied from a well-known university or institute.
- Applicants should have relevant experience in required filed along with knowledge of computer /bi-lingual word processing on computer and foreign languages.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Restrictions on Age & Monthly Remuneration:
Aspirants who are applying against eximbankindia.in Notice must have met the age requirements as stated below. However, job entrants that get selected will get salary as provided below. Have a look!
|Posts Name||Age Limitations||Scale of Pay|
|Deputy Manager (JM I)||32||–||23700-42020|
|Manager (MM II)||35||33||31705-45950|
|Deputy General Manager (SM V)||–||50||59170-66070|
|Administrative Officer (JM I)||–||33||23700-42020|
Download PDF File: EXIM Recruitment Notice
Mode of Recruitment:
On the basis of individual’s performance in written examination and interview, officials of Export-Import Bank of India will take decision about whom to hire for required posts.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply against EXIM Jobs?
- Reach the web page of Export-Import Bank of India that is www.eximbankindia.in.
- Underneath the homepage, strike on “Careers” link.
- This will take you on another window.
- Now, press on “Advertisement” link which is given under “Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) & Persons with Disabilities”.
- Information and guidelines will open on your desktop. Read it attentively.
- After that, eligible aspirants can apply by filling online application form.
- Also, upload soft copies of documents, photograph and signature.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of same.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Guidelines for Uploading Photo & Signature
Deadline for Submission of Applications: 15-04-2017
Avail Now: Latest Bank Jobs
Candidates may get further info regarding EXIM Recruitment 2017 through official notice. You are advised to keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates or notifications regarding export import bank of India.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
QATAR Airways Recruitment 2017 – qatarairways.com Job Openings India Online
IIP Recruitment 2017 – iip-in.com Indian Institute of Packaging Professor
MRF Recruitment 2017 – For Freshers mrftyres.com Careers, New Jobs Process
TS POLYCET 2017–2018 Notification polycetts.nic.in Entrance Exam Online