FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card
Aspirants who are preparing for FCI Watchman Exam are informed that FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card has been issued. Food Corporation of India is going to conduct Exam for the recruitment of Watchman of Punjab Region on 10th December 2017. Job entrants who had applied for FCI Recruitment and preparing for exam can download their FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2017 through this web page.
Applicants can also get Food Corporation of India Punjab Watchman Call Letter via official website by following the guidelines as stated below. Candidates may collect all relevant information such as exam center, timing, exam date etc from FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket. If you want to get FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2018 within few seconds then you may follow the link as given below of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How to Download FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Admit Card?
Contenders who are going to participate in watchman examination may follow mentioned procedure to get their Food Corporation of India Punjab Watchman Admit Card.
- In the first step to download FCI Watchman Hall Ticket candidates need to log on Food Corporation of India Punjab official website that is www.fcipunjabapply.com
- Now move your cursor at the left side of home page towards “Applicant Login” option and hit on it.
- Now you will reach on new page here aspirants are required to enter asked details such as Registration No. Then enter code in next column for downloading Food Corporation of India Exam Admit Card.
- Now you need to recheck all details and then press on “Login” button to get FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Hall Ticket.
- After hitting this button Food Corporation of India Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed at your screen.
- Appliers are advised to download FCI Punjab Watchman Call Letter or save FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Call Letter.
- At last take the print out of FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card for appearing in exam.
FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card
Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam Pattern:
Applicants who are going to appear in FCI Watchman Class IV Exam can check the exam pattern here and start their preparation accordingly.
- All objective type questions will be asked.
- In the examination, 120 minutes will be asked from the subjects namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English.
- The duration of exam will be 120 minutes.
- Each Question carries 1 mark and there are no negative marks for the wrong attempt.
- The Exam Question Paper will be in Trilingual that is English, Hindi, and Malayalam except for English subject while applying candidates have to mention the language for the written test.
|S.NO||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Quantitative Aptitude||30||120 Minutes|
Get Complete Detailed: FCI Syllabus
Essential Documents for FCI Watchman Exam:
Appliers who are going to be a part of Food Corporation of India Punjab Watchman Exam are informed that they have to carry mentioned below documents to appear in the examination.
- Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam Call Letter
- One photo bearing identity proof :such as
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- College/University ID Card
- Income Tax PAN in original
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
FCI Punjab Watchman Exam is going to be held on: 10-12-2017
Appliers can also download FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2017 through the link as stated above. Aspirants can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d to collect all upcoming information about FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|FCI Admit Card||FCI Result|
|FCI Recruitment||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|