Before taking admission in Footwear Design & Development Institute, students should have proper knowledge of FDDI Admission process. Firstly, students need to do online registration and fill application form.
For this, students have to go through official website of organization i.e. fddiindia.com or they can simply follow the basic steps which are mentioned on this web page. After apply online, they need to attend the AIST Exam which will be held on 27, 28 and 29-04-2018.
FDDI AIST 2018:
After cracking the All India Selection test, students will go through counseling round. And finally they will get Admission in Footwear Design & Development Institute 2018.
To grab more information about FDDI Admission 2019 students are required to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look:
Courses offered by FDDI:
2 years Master Degree Courses in:
- Fashion merchandise & retail management
- Footwear design
- Production & management
- Creative design and CAD/CAM and other
4 years Bachelor degree courses in:
- Fashion design Footwear design
- Production & management
- Leather goods & accessories design
- Fashion merchandise & retail mgmt.
5 years integrated course (bachelor + master) in:
- Business management
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Eligibility Criteria for FDDI UG/PG Admission:
- For UG Courses:
Students who have done their higher secondary education from any recognized board can apply for FDDI UG Admission.
- For PG Courses:
Those individuals who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for FDDI PG Admission.
- Age Limit for Bachelor Degree programmes: 25 years as on 25-07-2018
- No Age limit for Master Degree programmes
FDDI Admission Procedure:
- The Footwear Design & Development Institute conducts All India Selection test (AIST). The reason behind conducting AIST Exam is to check the knowledge of applying students.
- Those individuals who will be able to clear this exam get admission in FDDI.
Students are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to Apply for FDDI Admission 2018:
- First of all, every student needs to go through the official website of Footwear Design & Development Institute i.e. www.fddiindia.com
- Check the left section and press apply now button.
- Then select “New User for Registration” option which is mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Read the instructions and press submit button.
- Fill the required details in the form and select submit button.
- You will receive user ID and password.
- Hit apply online link and user your email ID and password.
- Fill Online application form and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same.
- Enclose the copy in an envelope along with self attested copies of essential documents.
- Submit the envelope at the postal address:
To Admission Cell,
F.D.D.I., Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India,
A-10/A, Sector-24, NOIDA – 201301
FDDI AIST Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for BDes Students:
|Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for BDes-RFM or|
Design Aptitude Test(DAT) for Design Programmes
(BDes-FDP, BDes-LGAD & BDes-FD
Exam Pattern for MDes and MBA Students:
|English Comprehesion & Analycial Ability||50|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50|
|Management Aptitude for MBA-RFM or|
Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Programmes
(MDes-FDP & MDes-CAD)
Must Read: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
FDDI AIST Admit Card:
Hall ticket will be released in the month of April 2018. Students need to visit the official website of the organization and enter their user ID and password at required space. DO not forget to download the call letter before appearing in the examination.
FDDI AIST Result:
The results will be declared by the organization in the month of May 2018. Students who will be able to crack the exam will go through counseling process. Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
FDDI Admission 2018- Important Dates:
|Last date for online registration||22-04-2018|
|FDDI Admit Card will be released||12-04-2018|
|FDDI AIST Exam||27/ 29-04-2018|
|AIST Result will be declared||21-05-2018|
|Counselling Process||12/ 17-06-2018|
|Last date for fee submission||01-07-2018|
|Second round of counseling||16 To 19-07-2018|
|Date of reporting||31-07-2018|
|Commencement of session||01-08-2018|
Those students who want to know more about FDDI Admission 2018-19 can follow us on Twitter and Google plus. If you want to ask something then writes it in the comment box which is framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|