Want to take admission in various UG / PG courses in Footwear Design & Development Institute? Apply for FDDI Admission. Interested candidates have to appear for the FDDI AIST entrance exam which is going to held in month of June 2017. So, FDDI Online Application are inviting from the candidates to apply for All India Selection test (AIST). The candidates who want to apply for FDDI Admission 2017 have to fill the Online Application Form before the last date through the online procedure which is mentioned below on this page.
The appliers may get further info regarding courses offered, qualification required, admission process, Process to apply etc by scrolling down this page which is well tuned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
FDDI (Footwear Design & Development Institute) is an organization which provides various ranges of professional programs in the field of Footwear Design, Fashion Merchandising & Management, Technology, Retail Management, Visual Merchandizing, Business and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc.
Courses offered by FDDI:
2 years Master Degree Courses in:
- Fashion merchandise & retail management
- Footwear design
- Production & management
- Creative design and CAD/CAM and other
4 years Bachelor degree courses in:
- Fashion design Footwear design
- Production & management
- Leather goods & accessories design
- Fashion merchandise & retail mgmt.
5 years integrated course (bachelor + master) in:
- Business management
Required Qualification for FDDI Admission:
- For the UG and integrated courses: Appliers should have completed intermediate from the recognized school / Board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have Graduation degree in any stream or pursuing in last year of graduation from the recognized university or institute.
FDDI Admission Fee:
Appliers have to pay Rs. 500/- as an admission fee through demand draft in favor of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI, NOIDA and it will be sent through courier.
FDDI Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected on the behalf of their marks which will obtain in All India Selection test (AIST) that consists of online test (Math, English, Reasoning, General Science & GK).
Quick Links To Prepare For AIST Exam:
- How to Prepare For Maths
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- GK Questions with Answers
Steps to Apply for FDDI Admission:
- First of all applicants have to visit official website of organization that is www.fddiindia.com.
- Then, you have to hit “Admission” tab which is available at the left hand side at the home page.
- After that, you have to press “Admission Notification 2017-18” link to get the notification.
- After reading the notification you have to hit on “Apply online” on the same page to fill the online application form in an appropriate manner.
- Before applying you have to register yourself by hitting “new user for registration” at the left side of the page.
- After register, you can easily fill your online application form.
- While filling the form you are required to upload your scanned passport size photographs and signature and hit submit button.
- Then, you have to take print out of dully filled form and attach photo copy of all essential documents and photo with it.
- At last, you are needed to send the application form at the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Also Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To Admission Cell,
F.D.D.I., Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India,
A-10/A, Sector-24, NOIDA – 201301
|Online Registration starts||April 2017|
|Last date for Registration||May 2017|
|FDDI AIST||June 2017|
|Date for Counseling (PG)||July 2017|
|Date for Counseling (UG)||July 2017|
Candidates may get further info against FDDI Admission through Official Website. You are advised to keep in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest information regarding Footwear Design & Development Institute.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List of Universities In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|UGC Approved Universities||List of Non Recognized Universities In India|