Federal Bank Recruitment
An employment advertisement has announced as Federal Bank Recruitment. Bank has intended to hire Specialist Officers (SO)(Trade Finance) in Scale II through written test/interview. Desirous contenders who fulfilled all the eligibility requirement must apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 and take advantage of this newest recruitment advertisement.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure Details|
|Selection Criteria||Applying Procedure for filling SO Jobs|
Contenders who wish to enhance their career in banking sector must submit their application through Online Application Gateway before the end date 15/03/2017. Appliers, we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are present here to provide you all the details regarding Federal Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment, so have a look below……
Federal Bank Recruitment
Specialist Officers (Trade Finance) in Scale II
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
To apply for Federal Bank Vacancies candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Upper Age Limit as on 01/01/2017:
As on 01/01/2017 the maximum age of applying candidates must e 30 years ((should be born on or after 01.01.1987).
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download Now
Total Emoluments Per Month:
An impressive amount of Rs. 31705 – 45950/- per month offered to aspirants who are selected for Federal Bank Vacancy. DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Do You Know the Federal Bank Selection Process?
Aspirants who are applying for jobs in banking sector they have to undergo Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview as decided by the Bank. Candidates who will be short listed they will be informed through email.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
Selection Process Will be conducted at Different Centers:
- New Delhi
Check Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Procedure to Fill Federal Bank Online Application Form:
- In the very first steps candidates must move to the official website of bank that is www.federalbank.co.in
- Then candidates will direct to the home page and hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the top of the page.
- Now aspirants must move their cursor to the “Recruitment Process for the post of Specialist Officers (Trade Finance) in Scale II” and hit on “View / Download Recruitment Notification” link.
- After this a PDF will be appeared in the new tab and candidates need to go through it very carefully.
- Then satisfied candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- After this a fresh online application will be displayed on the screen and you have to fill it with accurate information.
- At last candidates should hit on “Submit” button for finally submission of filled application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
End date to submit Federal Bank application Form: 15/03/2017
Candidates who have a desire to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 are suggested to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and read the Latest Official Notification carefully.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Facebook Recruitment 2017 – Online Process Freshers Jobs Openings India
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Application for Assistant Commandant Vacancy Exam
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Advt Acturial Apprenticeship Jobs Application Form
WCD Recruitment 2017 – Haryana (Officer/Asst/Worker) Posts wcdhry.gov.in