FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam
Indian Institute of Technology and Joint Entrance Examination conduct FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam. This is a great platform for students who are pursuing in 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th standard as this help the students to know their true standing at National Level. Candidates who are eligible can fill FTRE Online Registration form through the link and you can also check the last date. Interested students can apply for FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2017 through online or offline mode. It is a tremendous opportunity for eligible students to showcase their talent by qualifying this scholarship test which will be held on 25th December 2016.
Aspirants who secured top rank in this exam can take admission in for Indian Institute of Technology and Joint Entrance Examination to make preparations for the entrance exams of engineering, medical and others. So, contenders must submit FIITJEE application form before the closing date that is 22nd December 2016. Keen students can gain all the essential information about FTRE Online Registration through this page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam
Students who are studying in Class V, class VI, Class VII, Class VIII, Class IX, Class X and Class XI will be eligible to apply for FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam to take admission in the Class VI, class VII, Class VIII, Class IX, Class X, Class XI and Class XII.
What are the charges of FIITJEE Online Form?
Applying students have to pay Rs. 100 as an application fee first time and if the contenders pay late fees then it will be charge additional charges.
Read Also: Student Success Strategies
FIITJEE Registration Process:
Aspirants who wish to register for Talent Reward Examination, they can apply through following modes:
- Online payment
- Offline payment
- Mobile registration
Paper Application Mode:
- Candidates can fill FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam application form through paper mode and you have to submit it to his/her nearest FIITJEE centre with the application fees (in cash) and two photos and at the same time you can avail you admit card at the same time.
- Aspirants can send an application form through courier or post and you have to pay application fees through demand draft along with two passport photographs. After completing this process aspirants will get their admit card through mail.
After completing offline registration process, you will get a username/password which will be printed on the admit card. It is mandatory for the students to log their online portal by visiting the official website i.e.www.fiitjeelogin.com and update your profile before the commencement of the examination/test.
Read More: Process to fill Online Form
Online Payment Mode:
- Candidate must move to the web portal and then create a new account by filling the details or if you have already registered then use that username and password as login details.
- Then the applicant needs to fill all details in it and login their online Id.
- Candidates who will be appearing in the test second time then you can use your previous enrollment no and update your online profile.
- After this aspirants must move to payment option and submit the fees by using credit card / debit card or via NEFT.
- After completing this procedure, applicants can download their admit card from online profile.
Check Here: Latest Entrance Exam in India
- Candidates must complete the steps of online process and then move to the next step.
- Now aspirants must select e-application option for paying application fees.
- Then, take its printout and submit it to the nearest FIITJEE centre with the application fees.
- You can send it through post and you will receive your admit card through post.
Registration on Mobile:
- Firstly, students must visit our Mobile registration utility option.
- Then provide all the details related to your Class, Name, e-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Test Center Code and Study Center Code etc.
- After entering all the details, You’ll receive an e-mail and SMS carrying an A/C Number
- Now you visit the bank and transfer the exam fees through NEFT to the account number that you received. Once you completed your process you can download your admit card through the link sent to you via mail / SMS.
Check Out: Best Career Options
Centres of Examination:
|Delhi & NCR||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date to submit online application by paying cash||22nd December 2016|
|End date to submit application form by paying post||15th December 2016|
|FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam||25th December 2016|
Keen students who are going to apply for FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2017 must check Official Link once.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Scholarship in India||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|JEE Main 2017||JEE Advance 2017|
|Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana||How to Make a Habit of Studying|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||Surprising Tips To Score High In 10th/12th|