FMGE Application Form
FMGE 2019: Application Form will be released in Last week of October 2018 by National Board of Examinations (NBE). Applicants can fill FMGE Application Form for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam 2019 which is scheduled on 14-12-2018.
Check FMGE 2019 Eligibility Notice, Important Dates and other relevant details here!! To apply for FMGE 2019 applicants have to fill FMGE Application Form 2019 by visiting to the official website of the organization on or before Last week of November 2018.
FMGE 2019 Eligibility Notice
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts FMGE 2019 two times in a year that is in June and December. Applicants first have to ensure their FMGE 2019 Eligibility by following below stated procedure.
Candidates who are waiting to grab rest details of FMGE 2019 Application Form they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
FMGE 2019: Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2019
Candidates who are going to fill FMGE Application Form they must be a citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India having Primary Medical Qualification, approved by Indian Embassy concerned, to be recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
Primary Medical Qualification must be obtained is on or before last week of May 2019. Provide proof/documentary evidence in support of passing final examination on or before the cut-off date.
Check Out List of More: Medical Entrance Exam
FMGE Application Fees
Applicants who are going to apply for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam 2019 have to pay Rs. 5500/- in the form of FMGE Application Form Fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
FMGE Exam Pattern 2019
FMGE 2019 will be conducted through online mode (CBT) having 300 Multiple Choice Questions in English language. This exam does not follow negative marking scheme. There is no limit to appear in the exam.
FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. Check subject wise marks distribution of different course in below table:
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||30|
Also Know Here: How To Find Study Material Online
FMGE Syllabus 2019
After downloading the PDF of FMGE Syllabus, candidates will be able to study the important topics and get good marks. FMGE Syllabus 2019 includes topics like Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Pediatrics and etc.
FMGE Test Centers
Check Courses after 12th: Career Option in Medical
Steps to fill FMGE Application Form 2019
- First and foremost step of candidate to fill FMGE Application Form is to visit the official website of National Examinations Board that is natboard.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and select FMGE 2019 Notification tab
- Now on reaching new page read FMGE Notification 2019 and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “FMGE Apply Online” link
- After that enter the required details in FMGE Registration form/ FMGE 2019 Application Form
- Then press on “submit” tab to record details
- Afterwards you will get your users id and password which you need to fill while login
- Fill up FMGE Online Application Form with remaining details
- After filling FMGE 2019 Online Application Form, candidates have to upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate
- Make payment of fees through valid mode
- At last recheck details and hit “submit” tab and take printed copy of FMGE Application Form for future use.
Documents Required for FMGE Application Form
Below is the list of documents required at the time of submitting FMGE Application Form:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
FMGE Admit Card 2019
By entering the details like username and password on FMGE Application Form Page, candidates will be able to download their FMGE Admit Card 2019. Candidates have to check name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, on FMGE Hall Ticket to avoid the last minute rush.
FMGE Result 2019
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam Result will be available in third week of July 2019 by National Board of Examinations. Candidates can download their Result for FMGE 2019 through online mode. It is mandatory to score 150 marks out of 300 marks to qualify the FMGE 2019.
Must Check List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
FMGE Application Form- Important Dates
For January 2019
|Opening of FMGE 2019 Application Form||Last week of October 2018|
|Closing of FMGE Application Form||Last week of November 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||14th December 2018|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2019|
For June 2019
|Opening of FMGE 2019 Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Closing of FMGE Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Correction in application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
Also Check Eligibility Of: List of Paramedical Courses
Applicants who want to fill FMGE 2019 Application Form they have to hit the above stated Official Link. Applicants can bookmark this web page to grab the complete details of FMGE Application Form 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career after 12th in India||Job Opportunities in Medical Steams|
|Career Option In Commerce||Career Options in Arts|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Top MBBS Colleges in India|
|Student Success Strategies||Best Colleges in India|