FMS Delhi MBA Admission
Online Registration for FMS Delhi MBA Admission has been begun from 05th October 2017!!! Contenders willing to get admission in Two Year Full Time MBA Programme, Two Year Evening MBA Executive Programme, MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme and PhD Programme are advised to ensure criteria and go for submitting the form soon, as last date is scheduled on 20th November 2017.
According to the FMS Delhi Admission Notification 2018, Final selection of the candidates will be made o the basis of their performance in Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview and Extempore Speech. FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 more details are well provided on this page by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your convenience.
FMS Delhi MBA Admission
FMS Programmes Offered:
- Two Year Full Time MBA Programme
- Two Year Evening MBA Executive Programme
- MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme
- PhD Programme
FMS 2018 Application Form:
Contenders are advised to follow below mentioned guidelines to apply for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018. There are four common steps which are required to be followed by you!!
Step 1: FMS Delhi MBA Registration
- First of all, contenders are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is fms.edu
- Secondly you are required to press “Admissions” tab available at the menu bar on the home page.
- On this page, you have to press “Here to Apply Online” and new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Now you need to move your cursor to the top of the page and hit Register tab.
- Then you have to read complete instructions carefully and hit “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2: FMS Delhi Application Form
- Already registered candidates have to press “Login” at the top of the same page.
- Enter the requisite details and afterwards go for filling online application form.
- Enter requisite details in appropriate manner.
Step 3: FMS Delhi Admission Fee
Contenders are required to make payment of the below mentioned application fee via (RuPay, Visa, Mastercard or Maestro). Contenders are required to enter their Card Number and PIN and click on ‘Proceed Now’.
|General/OBC/Foreign Nationals category||Rs 1,000|
|SC/ST/PWD1/PWD2/PWD3 category||Rs 350|
Step 4: Uploading photograph and signature
Contenders have to upload relevant documents of below mentioned size.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Less than 50KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Less than 50KB|
Documents required filling FMS application form:
Given below are certain documents applicants must keep with them at the time of filling FMS application form 2018.
- Aadhaar id
- Academic documents (Mark sheets of class 10, 12 and graduation)
- Email id and mobile number
At last contenders have to press “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form. Send the hard copy to the below mentioned address on scheduled date.
Faculty of Management Studies,
The University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
Get here Rank Wise: List of Universities in Delhi
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|Opening of Online Registration Date||05th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||20th November 2017|
|Last Date to submit the signed copy of the Application Acknowledgement Form||20th December 2017|
FMS Delhi MBA Seats 2018:
|Category||Number of seats|
|Other Backward Class||54|
|FS (Foreign Nationals)||10|
FMS Delhi Placements:
|Highest Domestic Package CTC per Annum 2014-16||Rs 66 Lacs|
|Highest Domestic Package CTC per Annum 2015-17||Rs 54.3 Lacs|
|Highest International Package CTC per Annum 2014-16||$ 1,50,000|
|Highest International Package CTC per Annum 2015-17||$ 1,50,000|
|Average CTC of top 50% Students Per Annum||Rs 25.5 Lacs|
|Average CTC of top 50% Students Per Annum||Rs 24.4 Lacs|
Check Latest Available: Scholarship in India
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 available categories:
|Other Backward Class||(OBC)|
|Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel Killed in Action||(CW1)|
|Wards of serving personnel and Ex-servicemen disbaled in action||(CW2)|
|Widows/Wards of defence personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military service||(CW3)|
|Wards of Defence Personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to military service||(CW4)|
|Wards of Ex-servicemen and Serving Personnel including Police Personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards||(CW5)|
FMS Delhi Admission Fees 2018:
The most recently revised fees of FMS is tabulated below (as on May’15)
|MBA||Rs. 10,480 per annum (hostel fee excluded)|
|MBA Executive||Rs. 50,000 per annum|
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying contenders for FMS Delhi Admission Notification must have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% for general category while that for OBC/PWD/CW candidates it is 45%.
- Contenders belonging to ST/SC category have to secure just passing marks in their graduation.
- Contenders applying for PhD Programmes are required to possess Master’s/M.Phil. Degree from the University of Delhi or a Post-graduate Degree in an allied subject.
Read This: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 Selection Procedure:
Contenders are required to check below mentioned process set for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 by the organization.
For MBA Full Time Programme
- Contenders will be shortlisted for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 on the basis of their CAT 2017 score for further rounds of admission.
- Shortlisted contenders will go for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Extempore Speech.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Extempore Speech and Personal Interview.
- 3% of the aggregate marks will be added to the composite score to shortlist women candidates.
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||30%|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DI/LR)||30%|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||40%|
|MBA Executive (HCA)||20||06||03||10||39|
For MBA Executive (Evening)
- On the basis of application form, candidates will be shortlisted and afterwards they will go for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the profile of the candidate, quality of work experience, the WAT and PI.
For Doctoral Programme (PhD)
- Contenders who are unable to appear in admission test are required to take the CAT exam.
- Shortlisted contenders in the examination need to submit their registration forms to the Board of Research Studies (Management) at FMS.
- Qualified contenders will participate in Personal Interview conducted by the organization.
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 Merit List:
- On the basis of Extempore Speech and Personal Interview and CAT 2017 score, organization prepare FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 merit list.
- An additional 3% will be awarded to women candidates appearing for the interview.
- While appearing in Interview section, candidates have to produce original certificates and mark sheets.
Check Out List of: Top MBA Colleges in Delhi
FMS Delhi 2017 Cut off:
FMS Delhi MBA Admission Programme Details:
|MBA Executive Programme Bulletin||Check PDF|
|MBA and Doctoral Programme Bulletin||Check PDF|
FMS Delhi Contact:
|Address||Telephone Number||Email Address|
|The Administrative Officer,|
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
|[email protected], [email protected]|
Note: Hope you are satisfied with this page of FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2018 designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders are advised to be in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D or following us on Facebook or Google Plus for getting details of latest updates or directly visit to this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College|