Department of Food and Public Distributions has broadcasted a job notification for foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from result oriented and capable applicants for filling up Engg and Member posts for different disciplines or departments. Contenders, who want to get jobs in government sector, may apply as soon as possible. Aspirants are informed that to stay connected with us through web portal to get latest updates about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2017.
Applicants may follow below stated guidelines to submit application forms before the last date should be reached. Job appliers can acquire all the vital details concerning Department of Food and Public Distribution Recruitment from this page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA)
- Senior Instrument Engineer at National Sugar Institute, Kanpur
Required Education Qualification:
- For Member: Applicants should be persons of ability, integrity and standing who have wide knowledge and experience in inventory management, insurance, preservation, quality control, agriculture, banking, finance, economics, law or administration etc.
- For Senior Instrument Engineer: Candidates must have degree in instrument engineering / technology or M.Sc in physics / applied physics etc or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Of Rs. 6600/-|
- Appliers’ maximum age should be 56 years (For Senior Instrument Engineer) and 65 years (For Member).
- Reserved candidates for foodsuppb.nic.in Jobs will be granted the relaxation as per government norms.
Department of Food and Public Distributions will be conducted Written Test and/or Interview to select the most proficient candidates for declared posts. Those who qualify the test and/or interview will be appointed by the management authority of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to Apply for foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment:
- First and foremost step is to visit the Official website which is foodsuppb.nic.in
- After visiting official website, select suitable job link and read all the instruction carefully.
- Then after reading the entire details, you have to download the application form.
- Now, must fill this application form with required information.
- Attach all the relevant documents such as education or experience certificates etc and also affix a recent color passport size photograph on it.
- At last put this application and the entire document in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of _____” and send to the postal address provided below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Postal Address & Important Dates:
|Member||To Room No. 184, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||To Room No. 258, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001|
- Closing date to send the application form For Member: 19th September 2016
- Last Date To Submit Application For Engineer: With-In 60 Days from the date of publication of official advertisement.
Aspirants are advised to check the details about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification1 & Official Notification2. All the keen candidates who are eager to know the upcoming notification about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2017 can maintain a link with us on the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section