Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has announced latest job openings in respect of FSSAI Recruitment 2016. The online application forms are invited from skilled and qualified aspirants in prescribed format to fill up vacant post of Food Analyst by conducting the 3rd Food Analyst Exam, 2016. Contenders who fulfill the specified eligibility criteria and want to apply for these positions may fill online application form and appear for written examination by following below tailored procedure. Aspirants wanted to know latest updates on FSSAI Recruitment 2017 may gather it from this web page, so stay connected with us.
Interested job seekers who want to apply for these openings have to fill online application form on or before the closing dates that is 13th October, 2016 by following below provided simple instructions. Applicants may gather detailed information about FSSAI Job concerning examination dates, eligibility criteria, examination fees and others by going through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
FSSAI Vacancy Details:
- Food Analyst
Contenders must hold Master’s degree in chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized university with relevant experience.
Get More – Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates applying for FSSAI Jobs should not exceed the upper age limit which is decided by the institution. Relaxation in age limit will be given according to the norms of the government.
Selection of the eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam conducted by institution to recruit talented aspirants for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment.
Get Easy Tips –
Food Analyst Exam will be conducted on below furnished centers across India-
- NIFTEM, Kundli
- CFL, Kolkata
- NDDB, calf, Gujarat
- CFTRI, Mysore
Candidates wanted to appear for these examinations have to paid examination fees. Fees should be paid through Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card and it is describe below-
|Candidates||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Candidates appearing in all three paper||Rs. 1500/-|
|Candidates reappearing in one paper||Rs. 500/-|
How to fill FSSAI Application Form:
Contenders wanted to apply for FSSAI Vacancies have to follow below specified simple steps-
- First of all aspirants have to log on to the official site of the organization that is fssai.gov.in.
- At the home page link for “Apply Online for Food Analyst Examination, 2016” is given at the bottom of the webpage, hit that link.
- Then hit “Advertisement” link to read the advertisement in detail.
- After reading advertisement, hit the “Apply Online for Food Analyst Examination, 2016” link.
- Then hit “Apply” tab given on the next page.
- Now register yourself by entering your e-mail Id and date of birth in provided space, and then press “Login” tab.
- After that fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Then upload required documents and fill others details in the application form as applicable.
- After that re-check the application form and press “submit” button for final submission.
- Finally take a print out of application form for future reference.
Need Help, Read This – Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||13th October, 2016|
|Date of Theory Paper- I & II||21st November, 2016|
|Date of Practical Examination||22nd & 23rd November, 2016|
Applicants may get essential details as regards FSSAI Recruitment 2016 by visiting this Official Link furnished for you convenience. For further details about latest updates on FSSAI Recruitment 2017 you have to stay connected with this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com as it provide all latest information to you shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section