Film And Television Institute of India has issued a job notification regarding FTII Recruitment 2016. The reputed organization is going to recruit skilled and capable applicants for filling up Security Officer Posts. Appliers, who are willing to grab this job opportunity, may apply by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date. Applicants, who decided to apply for same posts in next session, may keep in touch with us on our web portal and get latest updates regarding FTII Recruitment 2017.
To submit prescribed application form, job appliers may need to follow below provided steps and apply before the closing date which is 18th July 2016. Contenders can get whole information about Film and Television Institute of India Recruitment from this page which is organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Aspirants, whose desire to grasp this jobs opening at FTII Pune Recruitment, should have graduation degree from recognized university with experience as a Supervisor in the Security Wing of a large Government establishment / Public Sector Undertaking or Industrial Security Force / Railway Protection Force or Police Force of State or Union Territories.
- Appliers should be a retired Army Officer at least of the rank of Major or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force with experience of Security work.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Contender’s maximum age should be 50 years and relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
- All category appliers applying for FTII Vacancy should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee by a crossed demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
- Remittance in cash, postal orders or Cheques will not be accepted and applications received without DD will not be considered.
Read Also: How to Download Bank Challan Form
- Selected job appliers will get pay scale of Rs. 21,000/- per month (in PB-3) 15600 – 39100 + 5400 Grade pay.
- He / She will also be entitled to draw Transport Allowance, HRA and Dearness Allowance on the above pay as applicable to the regular employee from time to time
Process of Selection:
Categorization of job appliers for FTII Job will be made through their performance in Interview process which will be conducted by Film and Television Institute of India.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for FTII Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply by submitting application form before the last date should be reached.
- For this appliers may need to download the application form in prescribed format through official website of Film and Television Institute of India i.e. www.ftiindia.com
- From home page of this website, under the heading ‘General Notices’ select ‘Empanelment of Security Officer’
- Select “Press Here to Download” link, visible in front of “Empanelment of Security Officer”.
- Now, Read all details and download format of application format.
- Must fill the application form as per the format with correct details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- And attach copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste certificate, proof of age etc with application form.
- Filled application form completed in all aspects must be send to below stated address before the last date that is 18th July 2016.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To the Administrative Officer,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune
Get More: Jobs in Pune
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 18th July 2016
Applicants may go through this Official Notification to know more about FTII Recruitment 2016 and you may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates related to FTII Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section