Film And Television Institute of India is an Educational Institution and independent organization registered under Societies’ Registration Act has recently released the job notification as FTII Recruitment. The main reason for disclosing this FTI Notification is to recruit the Chief Accounts Officer. The Chief Accounting Officer has to be filled by transfer on deputation. Willing applicants can apply against FTII Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form before the end date which is provided below.
Highlights of This Page:
|Essential Qualification for FTII Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment|
|Age Limit for FTII Jobs||Pay Scale|
|Method of Hiring||Way to Download FTII Application Form|
|End Date to Submit the Application Form||
Note for Film And Television Institute of India Jobs
The last date of submission of application complete in all respect was 29-08-2017, which has now been extended up to 15-09-2017. No application will be received after the last date that is 15-09-2017. Furthermore, you can get whole information about FTII Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Profile:
Chief Accounts Officer
What is the Minimum Qualification for FTII Recruitment 2017?
Contenders who are going to apply for Film and Television Institute of India Recruitment should possess Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of Film And Television Institute of India. Relaxation in age will be given to deserving candidates as per the norms of Institute.
What Will be the Salary Package for Chief Accounts Officer?
- 15600- 39100/- + Rs.6600/- Grade Pay is required to be filled shortly, by appointing a suitable officer.
- Senior Accounts Officers, Senior Audit Officers etc holding analogous posts or with at least 3 years service in posts in the Pay Band of Rs.15600- 39100 (PB-3) with Rs.5400/- Grade Pay. OR
- At least 5 years service in post in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs.4800 and having experience in Accounting, Audit, Budget, Tendering, and Purchase Procedure etc.
What is the Mode of Selection?
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview after screening of applications. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Personal Interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Process of Applying (Online / Offline):
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Institute that is www.ftiindia.com
- On home page of official site go to “Positions Vacanct” section and hit the link.
- After that again select “Filling up of the post of Chief Accounts Officer in the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune on deputation on foreign service terms” then hit on “Press Here to Download” link.
- First read the notification carefully and download the form and fill it in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Must affix documents as well as self attested copies of certificates along with a recent passport size photo along with application.
- At last, send prepared application form, certificates along with testimonials at the address mentioned below before the last date.
Press Here to Get: FTII Recruitment Notification
Film And Television Institute Of India,
Law College Road, Pune-411 004
Important Date to Remember:
End Date to Submit the Application Form: 15-09-2017
Appliers may get the whole information regarding FTII Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. To get all the updates related to Film and Television Institute of India Recruitment, you need to keep in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Latest Jobs in Pune||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|