Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India
Candidates who want to do Master Degree from U.S. colleges and universities they may apply for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India. The main objective of Fulbright Master’s/Research Fellowships India is provide a financial help to outstanding Indians for pursuing Master’s/Post-Doctoral/Doctoral course in U.S. colleges and universities. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity they may apply for Fulbright Scholarship India by submit their application form through online mode till the last date. For more details about Fulbright Scholarship India 2018 you are advised to pay attention on a below significant information.
Mainly scholarships are offering to financially weak aspirants but Fulbright Fellowships India is created for outstanding Indians. Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India is the reward provided by Institute of International Education (IIE) to willing applicants who are financially backward with brilliant education profile. For getting more information about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019, you are required to scroll down this page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India
Fulbright Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
|Name Of Fellowship||Eligibility|
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
|Ph.D. degree within the past four years. OR published in reputed journals and demonstrate evidence of superior academic and professional achievement.|
|Kalam Climate Fellowship||For Doctoral Research: Applicants registered for their Ph.D. should have conducted adequate research in the relevant field.|
For Postdoctoral Research: aspirants must have awarded a Ph.D. degree within the past four years. Applicants must have obtained a Ph.D. degree.
|Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships||Faculty / researchers should have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent published work with at least five years of relevant teaching / research experience.|
Professionals outside academe should have a Master’s degree or equivalent published work with recognized professional standing and at least five years relevant experience.
|Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships||adequate research in the relevant field, especially in the identification of resources in India and the U.S.|
This grant is intended for Ph.D. students to conduct research essential to their dissertations / thesis.
|Nehru Student Research|
All disciplines will be considered. Contenders at all degree levels are eligible.
|Fellowships for Indian Citizens: 2018-2019|
Equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Fulbright India scholarship Offers for Following Programs:
- Master’s Fellowships
- Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management
- International Education Administrators Seminar
- The core objective of these Fulbright Scholarship India are:
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships:
This fellowship has been prepared for the outstanding Indians to pursue a master’s degree program in colleges and universities of U.S in the areas of Arts and Culture Management
Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships:
The aim of this fellowship is to register Indian scholars for PhD. These fellowships are for six to nine months in an Indian institution.
Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships:
This fellowship has been started for Indian faculty and researchers who are in the early stages of their research career in India. These fellowships are for eight to 24 months. This gives chance to talented faculty and researchers to reach some of the best resources in their areas of interest and the US and Facilitating a long-term collaboration with faculty and institutions
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships:
The objective of this Fellowship is to provide an opportunity for Indian faculty, researchers and professionals to live in India to teach, conduct research, or carry out a combination of lecturing and research at a U.S. institution. These fellowships are for four to nine months
Kalam Climate Fellowship:
The United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) operates Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship on behalf of both Governments.
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies.
- Environmental Science/ Studies.
- Higher Education Administration.
- Public Health.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Women’s Studies/ Gender Studies.
- Only for above stated field of study this scheme is applicable. No other qualification is required for the scheme. Candidates must ensure that they are applying for respective fields of study.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the rules of the organization in concerning Nehru Fulbright Scholarship India.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Through US India Fulbright Scholarship you will get a various benefits as specified below:-
- J-1 visa support;
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.
- Funding for tuition and fees*, living and related costs; and
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
- USIEF funding may not cover all costs and the scholar may need to supplement grant benefits with other resources.
- The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide no financial support for dependents
How can I apply for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship 2018?
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on Official Website which is www.usief.org.in.
- On the home page you have to select the appropriate link related to the scholarship
- Further read official details completely before to fill Online Application Form.
- Press “Create an Account” under the New User Section.
- Then follow the link online application.
- Now you can fill Fulbright Nehru Scholarship Application Form completely in all manners in support of personal details and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Finally take printout of it for future reference.
Candidates will have to submit three reference papers under which they have been written by teachers under whom they have studied or completed their research or have been monitored in the work related to the proposed area. Letters of reference should not be from any family member / relative / friends of the applicants. Letters of reference should be written in English. You can submit the reference letter through online or offline mode.
|Application form can be filled||June 2018|
|List of shortlisted candidates will available||June – July 2018|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held||Mid August 2018|
|USIEF Notifies Finalists||March – April 2019|
|Degree program begins||August – September 2019|
Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2018-19 or you can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|