Fulbright Nehru Scholarship
Chance to get Master Degree from U.S. colleges and universities!!! Indians residing in India can apply for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship. Through Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2017 you can get financial help to get education from institution of your choice. Interested and qualified candidates may apply for this research fellowship online and submit online application form before closing date after obtaining useful details.
Basically scholarships are providing to financially weak candidates but this fellowship program is designed for outstanding Indians. Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India is the reward given by Institute of International Education (IIE) to deserving candidates who are economically backward with commendable academic profile. Complete information has been provided on this page regarding Fulbright Nehru Fellowship India, which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship
- Candidates must have possessed with equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates should have at least three years’ full-time professional work experience relevant to your proposed field of study.
- They must not have any other degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India.
- Appliers must be residing in India at the time of application. No applications will be accepted from Indians residing, working or studying outside of India.
- Applicants should demonstrate proficiency in the English language to undertake the anticipated project/ program and adjust to life in the U.S.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies.
- Environmental Science/ Studies.
- Higher Education Administration.
- Public Health.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Women’s Studies/ Gender Studies.
Only for above stated field of study this scheme is applicable. No other qualification is required for the scheme. Candidates must ensure that they are applying for respective fields of study.
Scholarships Offers for Following Programs:
- Master’s Fellowships
- Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management
- International Education Administrators Seminar
- Candidates may also apply for the above mentioned schemes according to their qualification. Candidates, who wish to study in the U.S., they can apply also for these programs.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Selected candidates will be offered this facility for the complete duration of course for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the rules of the organization in concerning Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India.
How can I apply for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship ?
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on Official Website which is www.usief.org.in.
- Further read official details completely before to fill Online Application Form.
- Press “Create an Account” under the New User Section.
- Then follow the link online application.
- Now you can fill form completely in all manners in support of personal details and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Finally take printout of it for future reference.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
- Application form can be filled: June 2017
- List of shortlisted candidates will available: June – July 2017
- Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held: Mid August 2017
- USIEF Notifies Finalists: March – April 2018
- Degree program begins: August – September 2018
Note: Other details regarding Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2017 can be checked form this Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates or you can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|