Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India has been announced by The United States-India Educational Foundation. USIEF Fulbright Fellowship provides financial assistance to the candidates who want to pursue their Master’s degree program at selected US colleges and universities.
Candidates who want to grab this opportunity they may apply for Fulbright Scholarship India by submit their application form through online mode till the last date. For more details about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019 you are advised to pay attention on a below significant information.
Check Here: Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Notification 2019:
Mainly scholarships are offering to financially weak aspirants but Fulbright Fellowships India is created for outstanding Indians. Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India is the reward provided by Institute of International Education (IIE) to willing applicants who are financially backward with brilliant education profile.
For getting more information about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019-20, you are required to scroll down this page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India
Fulbright Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships India
|Fellowship names||Eligibility Criteria|
|Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships||U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.|
|Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships||Adequate research in the relevant field, especially in the identification of resources in India and the U.S. Applicant should be registered for Ph.D. at an Indian institution by August 1, 2017.|
|Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships||Ph.D. degree within the past four years. S/he must have obtained Ph.D. degree between July 16, 2014 and July 15, 2018.|
|Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships||faculty/researchers should have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent published work with at least five years of relevant teaching/research experience|
|Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators Seminar||Be mid to senior-level college or university administrators (vice chancellors, department heads|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Fulbright India scholarship Offers for Following Programs:
- Master’s Fellowships
- Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management
- International Education Administrators Seminar
The core Objectives of these Fulbright Nehru Fellowships India are:
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships:
This fellowship has been prepared for the outstanding Indians to pursue a master’s degree program in colleges and universities of U.S in the areas of Arts and Culture Management
- Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships:
The aim of this fellowship is to register Indian scholars for PhD. These fellowships are for six to nine months in an Indian institution.
- Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships:
This fellowship has been started for Indian faculty and researchers who are in the early stages of their research career in India. These fellowships are for eight to 24 months. This gives chance to talented faculty and researchers to reach some of the best resources in their areas of interest and the US and Facilitating a long-term collaboration with faculty and institutions
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
- Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships:
The objective of this Fellowship is to provide an opportunity for Indian faculty, researchers and professionals to live in India to teach, conduct research, or carry out a combination of lecturing and research at a U.S. institution. These fellowships are for four to nine months
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies.
- Environmental Science/ Studies.
- Higher Education Administration.
- Public Health.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Women’s Studies/ Gender Studies.
- Only for above stated field of study this scheme is applicable. No other qualification is required for the scheme. Candidates must ensure that they are applying for respective fields of study.
Benefits Given Under Fulbright Nehru Fellowships:
- Through US India Fulbright Scholarship you will get a various benefits as specified below:-
- J-1 visa support;
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.
- Funding for tuition and fees*, living and related costs; and
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
- USIEF funding may not cover all costs and the scholar may need to supplement grant benefits with other resources.
- The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide no financial support for dependents
Selection Procedure of Fulbright Fellowships:
- As stated in the notification of Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019, selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview
- Candidates have to appear in the personal interview at the office of USIEF National Selection Committee in New Delhi.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Selection Criteria For USIEF Fellowships:
Selection of the candidates for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019 will be made on the basis of following criteria
- Academic credentials and professional ability
- Merit of the proposed Fulbright project
- Communication Skills
- Commitment to community or national service
- Need to conduct research in the U.S.
- Outcomes, Potential Impact and Benefits
- Motivation, Seriousness of Purpose, Maturity, Leadership, Cultural Adaptability
- Ability to contribute as a cultural ambassador beyond his/her specific field of study
Procedure For Applying Against Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019-20?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of United States-India Educational Foundation that is www.usief.org.in for Fulbright Fellowship
- On the home page you have to select the appropriate link related to the Fulbright Scholarship
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to tap the suitable link according to the USIEF Nehru Scholarship you want to apply for
- A PDF file will appear on your screen containing brochure of USIEF Nehru Fellowship 2019-2020
- You are advised to go through brochure of Fulbright Fellowships carefully and check all the eligibility norms
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “iie.embark.com/apply/ffsp” link
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to enter your email and password then hit login option
- Fulbright Nehru Scholarship Application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the Online Application Form will all the asked details
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the required documents along with Fulbright Scholarship Application Form
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and also take print out of the Fulbright Fellowship Online Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Candidates will have to submit three reference papers under which they have been written by teachers under whom they have studied or completed their research or have been monitored in the work related to the proposed area.
Letters of reference should not be from any family member / relative / friends of the applicants. Letters of reference should be written in English. You can submit the reference letter through online or offline mode.
|Scholarship names||Last date to apply|
|Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Scholarship||June 15, 2018|
|Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Scholarship|
|Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Scholarship||July 16, 2018|
|Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Scholarship|
|Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators Seminar||August 31, 2018|
Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2019-20 or you can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|