Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The prospective job seekers are invited to apply against the new notification as Gauhati High Court Recruitment for filling up 15 vacant posts of Driver/Cook/JA. The eligible an interested candidates for GHC jobs need to download the application form from the official website.
The selection of the job applicants will be done through multiple selection rounds as given in the official notification. The deadline for the submission of application form and other documents is 28-02-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment||Post Name||Educational|
|Last Date||More Detail|
|17/02/2018||Gauhati High Court Recruitment||Gauhati High Court Driver/ Cook/ JA & Other Jobs||M.C.A/ Diploma||28/02/2018||See Notification|
The candidates appointed for GHC driver/cook/JA & other jobs will be given a good pay package. For more details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018, check the page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Name Of Post||Vacancies In GHC|
|System Analyst (Gazetted)||01|
|Sr. Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Grade II||03|
|Chef / Cook||01|
|Lawn Attendant/ Mali||01|
Essential Qualification Required For GHC Job Vacancies:
|Name Of Post||Qualification Required|
|System Analyst (Gazetted)||Candidate should possess the qualification of MCA with 2 years’ experience or BE/B.tech (Computer Science) with 2 years’ experience|
|Sr. Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Grade-II||Graduate from a recognized university along with Diploma Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed on a computer.|
|Judicial Assistant||Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% marks in the Degree examination|
|Electrician||Candidate must possess the minimum educational qualification of HSCL with Trade Certificate for Electrician from M/Polytechnic/Govt. recognized Institution|
|Chauffeur/ Driver||The candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class —VIII standard|
|Lawn Attendant/ Mali/Chef / Cook|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria For Guwahati HC Jobs:
|Category||Min Age(Yrs)||Max Age(Yrs)|
and all others)
Gauhati High Court Pay Package:
The candidates hired for GHC recruitment will be given an impressive pay scale along with the exciting perks and incentives.
|System Analyst (Gazetted)||Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400|
|Sr. Personal Assistant/|
|Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200|
|Judicial Assistant||Rs.5,200-20,020 with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400|
|Record Keeper||Rs.5,200-20,020 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900|
|Electrician||Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900|
|Chauffeur/ Driver||Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900|
Mali/Chef / Cook
|Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,800|
Mode of Selection:
Well, the selection of job contenders for Gauhati High Court jobs will be basically done on the basis of their performance in various rounds as given below. The aspirants need to refer the official notification to view the specific selection criteria for jobs in GHC.
- Written test
- Viva voce
- Skill test
Get Detailed: Guwahati High Court Syllabus
Applying Process For GHC Driver/Cook/JA Recruitment:
- The foremost thing candidates need to do is to go to the official website of the organization that is www.ghcitanagar.gov.in
- Now hit on “Notice Board” link given at the left side of the home page.
- After this, choose the “Administrative” option to view Gauhati High Court recruitment notification.
- Open the suitable link given as “Download Advertisement & Application Form for various post in the Registry of the Guwahati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun”
- Read the details given in the advertisement very carefully before applying.
- Now download the application form in the specified format and fill it very carefully.
- Attach the relevant documents with the application form like passport size photos, signature, marksheet etc
- Enclose the application form and other documents in an envelope and labeled as “Drop Box of Applications for the Posts System Analyst, Stenographer Grade-Ii, Judicial Assistant. Record Keeper, Driver, Lawn Attendant/Mali, Chef/Cook For Itanagar Permanent Bench.
- Finally, send the application form with other documents to below given postal address.
Gauhati High Court,
Itanagar Permanent Bench,
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN791110.”
Find More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Last date to send application form: 28-02-2018 till 05.00 pm
We hope that candidates have got all sufficient details concerning Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018-19. Stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more facts and updates like this.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Gauhati High Court Admit Card||Guwahati High Court Result|
|Guwahati High Court Answer Key||Employment News- New Updates|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest High Court Recruitment|