Gauhati University Recruitment
Latest career notification has been released named Gauhati University Recruitment. University invites application forms from the eligible candidates to filling up the vacant post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LCD). Applicants, who find themselves qualified for Gauhati University Recruitment 2017, can download application form through online mode. Applicants have to send their application forms in prescribed format before the closing date for submission of application from that is 10/04/2017. You may go through this page to get more details regarding this recruitment.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy Information||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Emolument Information|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|How To Apply For Gauhati University Recruitment||Postal Address|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
Candidates, who are intending to apply for Gauhati University vacancies are required to send their application forms in prescribed format which can be downloaded through online mode. Application should be send along with necessary documents at the respective place mentioned below. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well prepared the page with all the important information about Gauhati University jobs.
Gauhati University Recruitment
Name of post: Lower Divisional Clerk
Applicants, applying for Gauhati University vacancy must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with good academic records including computer knowledge.
Applicant’s age should not be below than 18 years and above then 38 years as on 01/01/2017.
Official Link: Gauhati University Recruitment Notification
The candidates who will successfully get selected for the vacant post will get Rs. 18278/- (Fixed) as monthly remuneration. Allowance and other benefits will be paid with salary as according to the university norms.
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- by demand draft as application fee in the favor of the Registrar, Gauhati University payable at SBI, G.U. Branch.
Procedure of Selection:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview which will be organized by the recruitment committee. Capable and talented candidates will get selected on for the vacant post on the bases of their performance in personal interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to apply for Gauhati University Recruitment:
Applicants, intending to apply for Gauhati University jobs may follow below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of university that is www.gauhati.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS” tab which is navigated on the home page.
- By hitting the tab said above, you will redirected to next page, where you can see lots of links but you have to press on “Advt. for the post of LDC” link.
- On the next page you will get whole details about recruitment, first you have to hit on “ADVT. FOR THE POST OF LDC..PDF” to get detailed information about vacancy.
- After reading detailed information regarding recruitment you should hit on “NTS FORM.PDF” for download the application format.
- Take a printout of application form and fill it in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- 2 copies of application form and documents should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Application should be reach to the department before the closing date for submitting of application form.
The registrar, Gauhati University,
Find More: Jobs in Assam
Last date for submission of application form: 10/04/2017
Candidates are suggested to go through the official website of university for rest information regarding Gauhati University Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with this web portal to get latest updates. You may ask your queries, question or problems related to this recruitment by write in comment box. We’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|