GCET Online Registration
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa will release GCET Online Registration 2019 from 1st week of April 2019. To know how to apply for GCET Online Registration or to grab the details of Notification, Fees and Dates candidates have to scroll down this page.
Entrants after qualifying Goa Common Entrance Test 2019 or GCET 2019 will be able to get admission in various Governments, Government-aided and un-aided colleges in Goa offering Bachelor’s Degree courses in the fields of Engineering.
GCET 2019 Exam Dates:
GCET 2019 is a state level entrance examination which is going to be held in 2nd week of May 2019. Those candidates who will qualify from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure.
To know the details about the GCET Online Registration 2019, aspirants need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
GCET Online Registration
Courses Offered by Directorate of Technical Education:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. in Nursing
GCET Eligibility 2019:
Applicants must have passed/have appeared, or are appearing at HSSC (Std. XIIth Science) or equivalent examination along with 50% of marks (40% of SC/ST and 45% in case of PH candidates) from recognized board of examination with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
Must Read: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
Those applying for Goa Common Entrance Test, their age should not be less than 17 years. There is no age limit for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
- The application fee of GCET 2019 will be Rs. 1500/-.Aspirants are required to submit the application fee by making Demand Draft.
- The demand draft should be made in favor of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji from any scheduled bank.
- The late fee will be charged if aspirants will fill the form after last date of submission of form.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||2%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Communities (OBC)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Freedom Fighters (FF)||1%|
|Non-resident Indian (NRI)||5%|
- Selection of aspirants is based on marks obtained in Goa Common Entrance Test.
- On the basis of marks in Entrance Examination, you will undergo counseling session.
- After counseling, aspirants will be offered admission in the allotted college.
GCET Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Question Type: objective type questions with multiple optional answers
- Exam Pattern: OMR pattern.
- of Question : 75 questions
- Time Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answer or multiple answers.
GCET 2019 Syllabus
|Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|d and f – Block elements|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Relations and Functions|
|Vector and 3D Geometry|
Get here complete: GCET Syllabus
GCET Exam Centres:
- Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)
- Ponda 1
- Ponda (Farmagudi)
Get Here: Goa CET Admit Card
Steps to fill GCET Online Registration Form:
- Visit official website that is www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Choose link concerning GCET Notification 2019.
- After meeting all eligibility terms, download GCET Registration Form.
- Login with user ID & Password.
- After filling registration form, download GCET Application Form 2019.
- Aspirants may put required details in GCET Online Application Form.
- Attach necessary documents along with form.
- You need to submit GCET Form in person at the notified “Application Reception Centre” as per centre opted, along with a DD and three identical photographs as indicated, and obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee on the same day.
GCET 2019 Dates:
|GCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of receiving of application forms at Application Reception Centre||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for receiving application forms at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for receiving of application forms at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||Last week of Apr 2019|
|GCET 2019 Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission at notified location||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date for receiving application forms for Admission at notified location||Last week of May 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|First Round of Admission||3rd to 4th week of Jun 2019|
|Second Round of Admission||2nd to 3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Third Round of Admission||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Extra Round of Admission (if required)||To be announced|
Also Know Here: GCET Counselling Process
To fetch more details about GCET Online Registration 2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|GCET Result||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|GCET Answer Key||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|