Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited has asserted a latest jobs notification as GIPCL Recruitment. This organization wants to hire qualified and skilled candidates to fill up Resident Medical Officer and Nurse Posts through Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited Recruitment. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for GIPCL Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form in a prescribed format before the last date that is 26.05.2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Posts Name||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limit and Pay Scale||GIPCL Notification Link|
|Process of Selection||Way to Download GIPCL Application Form|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Note|
Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited is a Rs. 3,800 crore benefit base quick growing Power Generating Organization with 900 MW installed ability power plants having its own captive Lignite Mines at Nani Naroli, near Surat. Applicants who are applying against GIPCL Jobs can receive more information through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Resident Medical Officer
Essential Qualification Needed:
For Resident Medical Officer Post: Applying candidates should possess MBBS from a MCI recognized Medical College/Institute and a CIH or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must have minimum 3 years clinical experience as a General Practitioner in a reputed general hospital or in industry.
For Nurse Post: Aspirants should possess ANM / GNM qualification & registration with Gujarat Nursing Council is must. Minimum One year Post Qualification Experience will be preferred. Fresher can also apply.
Find Out More: Medical Jobs
Age of candidates should not be more than 35 Years as on the date of applications. Relaxation in age will be given to the Reserved Categories as per the norms of Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited.
Attractive compensation package with housing accommodation at the Company’s Township will be given to the selected candidates. The candidate is required to stay in the Company’s Township.
Process of Hiring for GIPCL Vacancy:
Only shortlisted candidates after screening of applications will be called for Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
Must Read It: Never Say These Things in Interview
Process to Apply for www.gipcl.com Recruitment:
- Firstly, visit the official site of Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited that is www.gipcl.com
- On home page of official site go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- On next page select and hit “Career Surat Lignite Power Plant” tab.
- There after you are required to go through the notification carefully and completely hitting the “Resident Medical Officer and Nurse” link.
- After reading the advertisement follow “Application Form” and download link afterwards you have to take print out of it.
- Fill it with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- Now you have to attach all the essential documents or testimonials with it in support of detailed bio-data with recent passport size photograph, clearly stating, age, qualification, experience details and salary drawn & expected and put it in an envelope which is super scribed as the post you are applying for.
- Finally you are required to forward the application form along with application form to the address mentioned below.
HR & A Department
Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited
PO Petrochemical – 391 346, Dist. Baroda (Gujarat)
Check out more: Gujarat Jobs
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 26.05.2017
Download PDF: GIPCL Recruitment Notification
Candidates may get the complete details regarding GIPCL Recruitment 2017 through above given official notification or through this Official Link. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding GIPCL Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|