GITAM University conducts GITAM Admission Test (GITAM GAT 2018) for admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Engineering & Pharmacy Courses at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore cities.
In order to participate in this online-based examination,GITAM Application Form must be submitted by the students till the deadline that is 26/03/2018. Students meeting the GITAM Eligibility Criteria can check the complete procedure of GITAM GAT 2018 Registration from here.
GITAM GAT 2018 Notice
As per the GITAM GAT Notice 2018, 25% of seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus. Final selection of the students will be made on the basis of their eligibility and performance in GAT 2018.
To grasp more details regarding GITAM GAT 2018, students must scroll down this page as team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided complete details at the beneath section for your comfort, so please have a glance soon.
GITAM GAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Students can check the complete GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria to get admission in UG and PG Programmes by going through this page.
- Applying applicants for GITAM GAT 2018 Registration Procedure are required to be passed the intermediate or equivalent exam in 2018 or 2017 from any recognized board.
- In order to get admission in B.Tech & B.Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects with minimum 60% marks (For B.Tech & B.Tech (Biotechnology)) & 50% marks (For B.Arch & B.Pharmacy).
- Arch, students must qualify in NATA/JEE (Main) examination.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
- Applyong students are required to be passsed B.Pharm. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for GAT (PGP) 2018 examination, however, they need to apply to GITAM University for admission before the last date and the candidate has to attend counselling as per the schedule.
Students are required to hold BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT Fee Structure 2018:
|Duration||4 years||4 years|
GITAM GAT 2018 Admission Procedure:
Selection of the applying students for GITAM GAT Admission 2018 will be based on the score obtained in the GAT – 2018 subject to the rule of reservation as per UGC guidelines / norms as applicable to the GITAM.
Qualified students in GAT – 2018 will be eligible for admission only if he/ she fulfill the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. 25% of seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Steps to Apply for GITAM GAT 2018 Admission:
Students are required to follow the below mentioned hassle free steps for filling up GAT Online Application Form.
Step1: Fill the GITAM GAT 2018 Online Application Form
- Students are required to go through the official website of the organization that is www.gitam.edu
- Now read complete requirements and follow “How to Apply” link at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then enter the required details in GITAM GAT Online Application Form 2018.
- After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the next step of the application form and also for your future reference.
Step2: Upload of Photograph
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph (Not older than 3 months).
- The scanned image of photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Size of the photo image must be more than 4 kb and less than 50 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (Height).
Step3: Make the Payment of GITAM GAT 2018 Application Fee:
- Applying students for GITAM GAT 2018 Admission are required to make the payment of application fee of Rs. 600/- (for female candidates) and Rs. 1000/- (for other).
- Application fee payment can be made via online (Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (Demand Draft) mode.
- The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Students keen to deposit their fee and send application form through offline mode is required to attach required documents, send the complete envelope to the given address:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern 2018:
Students can check the complete Exam Pattern of GAT (UGTP), GAT (PGTA) & GAT (PGP) examination by moving their cursor downwards.
- 2 hours will be provided to the contenders for solving the examination paper.
- Questions will be objective type (multiple choice questions).
- 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP)
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGTA)
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGP)
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
& Quality Assurance
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
GITAM GAT 2018 Online examination centres:
GITAM will conduct online admission examination at the following 48 examination centres that will be depending upon the number of applications received against each examination centre.
|04.||Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)||28.||Lucknow|
|15.||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)||39.||Raipur|
GITAM GAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Last date for receipt of filled-in applications||26/03/2018|
|Online examination slot booking||05/04/2018 to 8/04/2018|
|Download of E-Hall tickets||05/04/2018 onwards|
|Online examination at tests centres||11/04/2018 to 26/04/2018|
|Announcement of examination results||30/04/2018|
|Counselling begins||After result announcement|
Hope you are satisfied with this page of GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form and for more updates in this concern or any others, you are required to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by subscribing our free email service or bookmark us by using CTRL + D keys.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GITAM University Admit Card||GITAM Counselling|
|GITAM Slot Booking||GITAM University Admission|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|