GITAM University Admission
Want to get higher education from GITAM University ? Apply for GITAM University Admission to apply against Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Courses. For GITAM University Admission 2017, students may forward their Application Form on or before the last date that is June – July 2017. Students should check the complete eligibility criteria from below and apply if matches with given condition only.
GITAM University is one of the leading universities in Andhra Pradesh. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral levels programmes. This university conducts the GAT (GITAM Admission Test) for the admission to deserving and talented students. Check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about GITAM University Admission Notification.
GITAM University Admission
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Tech (Electronic & Communication Engg.)
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Information Technology)
- M.Phil. (Chemistry)
- MBA(International Business)
- M.Phil. (Mathematics)
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
GITAM University Eligibility:
- For Under Graduate courses: Students should have 10+2 or equivalent qualification from concern school or board for Under Graduate courses.
- For Post Graduate courses: You are required to possess Degree of Graduation in concern filed from a recognized university or institution with good academic records.
- For Doctoral Degree courses: For Doctoral Degree courses, candidates are required to have Post Graduation degree from an authorized university or institution.
Candidates will be selected for the admission as per the rank in GAT (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Admission Test).
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
The academic fee is different according to the course, so for this you should refer to the official link that is given below.
How to fill GITAM University Admissions Form ?
- Firstly log on to the official website of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management i.e. www.gitam.edu
- Download the prescribed GITAM University Application Form format through the appropriate link.
- Fill the form with relevant details and affix recent passport size photo.
- Attach photocopies copies of relevant documents.
- Application completed in all respect along with the Demand Draft (if applicable) must reach the prescribed relevant address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for receipt of application form: June – July 2017
Note: For other details about GITAM University Admission 2017, you may visit this Official Link. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GITAM Counselling||GITAM Cut Off Marks|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|