Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology had issued an advertisement about GJUST Recruitment. Applications are invited through this advertisement to fill up the post of Assistant Registrar. Willing job hunters can apply for GJUST Jobs by filling online application form. Before applying, candidates are advised to check details of GJUST Recruitment 2017 from here.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Name Of Post||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Fee Towards Application|
|Process To Pay Fee||Pay Scale For Selected Employees|
|Method Of Selection||Steps Of Applying Procedure|
Candidates who are interested to get a reputed post in an educational institution they must clutch this chance. Candidates can fill and submit online application form up to the last date which is 30th December 2016. To check the eligibility criteria and other details relevant to Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science Technology Recruitment, candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy they must hold a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale along with a good academic record.
Apply Soon: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the applying candidates should not be below 18 years and not above than 50 years. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
GJUST Recruitment Advertisement: Download PDF
Applying candidates must have to pay the following amount of application fee:
- For SC/ BC/ EBPGC/ ESM/ PWD candidates: Rs. 125/-
- For women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the application fee either through online mode by using Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or through offline mode by using e-challan that must be deposited on any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank.
Those candidates who will get appointed for GJUST Hisar Vacancy, they will get the salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with grade pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Selection Process for GJUST Vacancies:
Candidates will get selected for the position of Assistant Registrar based on their Academic Records, Experience followed by performance in Interview conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Great Tips For Interview:
Process To Fill GJUST Online Application Form:
- First of all, eligible candidates need to visit the official website of university that is www.gjust.ac.in
- On the home page, press on “Online Application Advt. 6/2016” tab which is available on the right panel.
- Thereafter, hit on “Advt. 06/2016” link to read the complete advertisement details.
- After that, candidates must check other details by pressing on “Qualification & Selection Criteria” and “Important Instructions” link.
- After getting complete details, hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- If you are a new user then press on “Register” Button and fill the registration form.
- Now enter your qualifications and experience details and then upload photograph and signature in proper format.
- After that, make the payment of application fee.
- If you are a registered candidate, then login with your user id and password.
- Fill the online application form and pay the fee.
- At last, submit the online application form and take a hard copy of it.
- Now, attach the photocopies of required documents in support of educational qualifications and experience etc with the hard copy of filled in online application form.
- Enclose it in an envelope and send to the below given address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Office of Deputy Registrar (Estt.),
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology,
Find More: Haryana Jobs
|Closing Date to submit online application form||30th December 2016|
|Last date to generate and download e-challan||28th December 2016|
|Last date for payment of fee through e-challan||29th December 2016|
|Last Date for payment of fee through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card||30th December 2016|
|End Date for receipt of hard copy of application||06th January 2017|
Candidates who want to check more details related to this job, they must go through this Official Link. Candidates are also advised to stay in link with us by keep visiting on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to get timely updates of GJUST Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|