Graduate Management Admission Council is going to conduct GMAT 2019, an International level entrance exam. Section Wise GMAT Syllabus is available here for the contenders keen to get admission in MBA in foreign country’s institutions and Universities.
In order to do preparation of the examination, you need to have Complete GMAT Exam Syllabus for Quant/Reasoning/AWA/Verbal (Section-Wise) PDF Online. Students can download Section Wise Updated GMAT Syllabus 2019 PDF Online easily from here.
GMAT Test Syllabus Section Wise 2019
|Conducting Authority Name||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)|
|Level of Exam||International|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Attempts allowed in a year||5 times|
|No. of Attempts allowed in a lifetime||8 times|
|Time gap between two GMAT Exams||16 days|
|GMAT Exam Category||Standardised management test|
|GMAT Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Cost of GMAT 2019||US $250|
|To reschedule exam date||US$60- More than seven days before the appointment|
US$250- Within seven days of appointment
|Number of Sections||Four (4)|
Check Updated Test Format, Time Duration: GMAT Exam Pattern
GMAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Graduate Management Aptitude Test is the gateway for admission in MBA. You may apply for admission in foreign country’s institutions and universities on the basis of its score. Graduate Management Aptitude Test is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
To avail more stuff about GMAT Syllabus 2019 PDF, have a look on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Graduate Management Aptitude Test is organized for maximum 800 marks.
GMAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form||August 2018|
|Application Form Last date||December 2018|
|Last Date to change Interview City||December 2018|
|Shortlist Result||January 2018|
|Interview||February to March 2018|
|Final Results||March 2018|
Get List of More: MBA Entrance Exam
GMAT exam includes 4 sections. Have a look below to know about sections as added in Syllabus Of GMAT 2019. We are listing detailed Syllabus For GMAT on this page for your ease. Refer GMAT Exam Pattern And Syllabus for best preparation.
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Integrated Reasoning (IR)
- Verbal Reasoning
Which one is right for you? GMAT vs CAT | Difference
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Syllabus 2019:
This section covers:
- writing skills and abilities
- Clarity and logic in your argument
- Overall importance of your essay with respect to the given topic
- Figure out the reasoning behind an argument
- Consider various viewpoints
- Support your answer with appropriate examples and explanation
GMAT Integrated Reasoning (IR) Syllabus 2019:
IR section includes 12 questions of four types:
- Multi source reasoning
- Graphics interpretation
- Table analysis
- Two-part analysis
GMAT Quant Syllabus 2019:
GMAT Math Syllabus 2019
Problem solving (PS):
In these type of questions, you have to calculate the answer.
Data Sufficiency (DS):
Here, you are required to understand whether the given data is sufficient to solve a particular question.
Must Read: How To Prepare For GMAT Exam In 1 Month
Topics added in GMAT Quantitative Syllabus:
GMAT Arithmetic Syllabus 2019:
- Number Systems and Number Theory
- Multiples and factors
- Powers and roots
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Pipes, Cisterns, Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Descriptive statistics
- Sets added in GMAT Course Syllabus
GMAT Syllabus 2019 Algebra:
- Permutation and Combination
- Monomials, polynomials
- Algebraic expressions and equations
- Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
- Quadratic Equations
- Inequalities and Basic statistics
GMAT Exam Syllabus 2019 of Geometry:
- Lines and angles
- Circles added in GMAT Maths Syllabus
- Rectangular solids and Cylinders
- Coordinate geometry
Also Read Out: How to Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
GMAT Verbal Syllabus 2019:
- Reading Comprehension (RC)
- Critical Reasoning (CR)[based on premise, conclusion, assumption, etc of short passages]
- Sentence Correction (SC) added in GMAT English Syllabus
GMAT Test Format 2019
- The exam is conducted in online, i.e. it is a computer-based test.
- The total time assigned to the exam without including breaks is 3 hours and 7 minutes.
Before beginning the exam, the candidate can choose the order of sections as per their convenience. The options available for sections order according to GMAT Syllabus And Pattern is as follows:
- (original order) Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal.
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment.
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment.
|Section Name||Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Time (in Minutes)|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||Analysis of Argument||One Topic||30|
|Integrated Reasoning (IR)||Multi-Source||12 Questions||30|
|Quantitative||Data Sufficiency||31 Questions||62|
Role Of GMAT Syllabus 2019
GMAT Syllabus And Eligibility plays an important role while applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. Those who have enrolled for Exam may download GMAT Pattern And Syllabus.
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
There is a Difference between CAT and GMAT Syllabus 2019. You may get GMAT Syllabus And Exam Pattern from here. Syllabus For GMAT Exam will help you in crack entrance test for MBA Course. You may get GMAT 2019 Syllabus PDF from this page.
Contenders may download GMAT Syllabus Section-Wise 2019 from above section of page. To avail more details about GMAT Syllabus For MBA, you may check its Official Link. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest vacancies.
You May Also Like To Check This Section