Students, who want to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University into various UG/PG/M.Phill courses, can fill their application forms for GNDU Admission till the last date that is mentioned below.
Before filling up application form for GNDU Online Admission for 2018-19 session, students should ensure their qualification conditions as prescribed in notification. You may go through this page to get entire process of GNDU Admission 2018.
GNDU admission for 2018-19 Session
Students are required to fill their applications for GNDU Admission 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by Guru Nanak Dev University:
- Master in Planning
- B.Sc (Hons School)
- Diploma (Full Time):French, Russian
- Diploma (Part Time): French, German, Urdu, Persian
- Certificate Courses (Part Time): Arabic, French, German, Persian, Russian, Urdu
- Advanced Diploma Courses (Part – Time): French, Urdu, Persian
- BA LL.B (Hons)
Eligibility Criteria Required for GNDU Admission:
For Under Graduate Courses: students, who want to get admission in UG courses, they must pass 12th standard from recognized board or institute with good academic records.
For Post Graduate Courses: Students, who are going to apply for PG courses, they should have Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from a reputed University or Institution.
Check Out Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options
Candidates can fill their Guru Nanak Dev University Application form by depositing application fee of Rs. 1200/- (for General Category) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST category). The payment of fee can be done through any branch of state bank of India or through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) following the instructions given in prospectus.
GNDU Admission Process 2018:
Student’s admission will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in GNDU Entrance Exam, which is going to be conducted by the universities as on the specified dates. Those, who will declare qualify by entrance test, will be called for counselling process, which would be the final admission process.
How to apply for GNDU Admission 2018?
Students can fill their GNDU Online Application form by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of university that is gndu.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “More” link of “Admission” section.
- From the next page you have to press “For more information about Admission Please visit GNDU Admission Link” and then hit on “Press here for Admissions 2018-19 (Regular and Foreign/NRI Students)” link.
- On the next page you will see entire details of Guru Nanak Dev University Admission. You should real all the details very carefully.
- You have to open each link one by one and read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you should go back to the previous page and press on an appropriate link related to GNDU UG/PG Admission applies online.
- Now fill the application form of GNDU Admission very carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled GNDU Application form for future use.
- Starting Date to apply for GNDU Admission: 30-03-2018
- Last Date to apply online for admission: Specified in Prospectus 2018-19
- GNDU Entrance Test Date: Check the Schedule
Students are required to go through the Official portal of Guru Nanak Dev University to get rest details about GNDU Admission 2018-19. You may subscribe the free mail service of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates directly to your mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GNDU Date Sheet||GNDU Syllabus|
|GNDU Counselling||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Check Out Importance Of Master Degree||What To Do After Graduation?|
|UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|