GNM Nursing Application Form
Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital is invitiong GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 for the General Nursing and Midwifery course. Organization is inviting talented Male / Female candidates to get appoint for 20 vacant seats. Contenders who are interested to make their future in GNM may submit their applications through proper channel stated below before 31st August 2016. For other details you can go for this page regarding of GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 as this page is updated soon.
Aspirants who find themselves eligible to admitted for the course in Cochin Port Trust Hospital must send applications in prescribed format with all relevant documents. You can view this page for further necessary information regarding GNM Nursing Application Form that is presented by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing:
- Aspirants must be intermediate with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Candidates who are with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects will be preferable.
To Get Best Career Options After 12th: Visit Here
Contenders who are applying for GNM Nursing must be more than 17 years and less than 35 years. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given by organization norms.
Applicants will be enrolled by the selection committee as they analyze their performance in test/interview procedure which will be decided by the organization.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
What You Have To Pay?
- Candidates need to application fee of Rs. 200/- by demand draft, if contenders submit their DD by post then they have to pay Rs. 250/-
- Applications should be submit in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL” and payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3
- Aspirants who are SC/ST/OBC have no need to pay application fee.
*Contenders can collect their application form and prospectus from office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
How Can You Fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
If candidates follow the steps mentioned below then you can easily fill the form:
- First of all candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.cochinport.gov.in
- Now on the home page go to the “Career” tab which is available menu bar.
- After that drop down list get appears on the page choose “Current openings” link.
- Then you will navigate to next page where you have to hit “Applications are invited for General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years diploma course for the academic year 2016-2017 for School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust” link.
- After that advertisement will open on your screen.
- Read the complete details very carefully.
- Now interested candidates can collect applications from the address mentioned above.
- Fill the form carefully with all required details.
- Attach all necessary documents with application form if required.
- Then you need to pay application fee in DD format and send it to the address mentioned above.
- At last check the form carefully and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Must Check: List Of Top Universities in India
Chief Medical Officer,
Cochin Port Trust Hospital.
Closing date to submit applications: 31st August 2016
You can get information by this official notification displayed below regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2016. Candidates can also get future information of GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 by bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal or through stay connected with us.
Official Notification: Get Advertisement in PDF
You May Also Like To Visit This Section