GNM Nursing Application Form
Is Youth desire to get Admission in General nursing and Midwifery course through GNM Nursing Entrance Exam? Then Apply ONLINE!!! GNM Nursing Application Form is invited for skilled and talented candidates for filling up the unoccupied seats of nursing courses. Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur is going to conduct ANM Exam/ GNM Exam. Aspirants waiting to apply for GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 may check out the exam dates, Important Dates etc from below segment.
|GNM Nursing Eligibility||Selection Process|
|Skills Requirements||Steps to Fill GNM Nursing Application Form|
|Age Restrictions||Academic Calendar of Course|
For this concern, Keen contenders who want to make a bright future and fulfill all the required criteria may apply for the General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM) Notification by sending filled Online Application form on or before the closing date. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting complete information regarding General Nursing and Midwifery application form which is well created on this web page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GNM Nursing Application Form
How to apply for GNM Nursing Admission?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Nursing Council that is “www.rncjaipur.org”
- Hit the appropriate link under ‘News & Events” tab that is visible on the home page of official website.
Read The notification:
- Read the notification carefully appear in PDF Form.
Fill proper Details:
- Then fill the application form with correct information in prescribed format.
- Attach documents, photo and signature with the application form.
- At last, submit this complete application form through proper channel latest by closing date.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Aspirants, who will apply should have pass in Plus Two or its equivalent, with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Must have 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – vocational stream only, passing out must be recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- Also, 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
Additional Skill Needed:
- Physically Fit
- Good team spirit
- Alertness of mind
- Tremendous patience
- Passionate and Sympathetic
- Responsibility and Dedication
- Good communication and observation skills
Must Know About: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Age must be between 17 and 35 years with usual relaxation to SC / ST / OBC. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- GNM and ANM Courses Admission will be done on basis of entrance examination. Admission process going to be start from 01st July to 30th September (After 10+2 result upto 30th June).
- Rajasthan Nursing Council going to organize GNM/ ANM Exam on the Ist week of September.
- Beginning of Course for All the nursing courses will start from 01st October every year.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Submission of Exam Form:
Every Nursing school must submit the examination form to Rajasthan Nursing Council till II nd Week of June every year.
Tool For Practical Examination:
|S. No.||Topic||Remark||Marks Distribution|
|1||Case Study/ Care Plan||Answer sheets will be provided by Practical Examination Centre||10|
|2||Spotting||Identify the Instrument/ Model Provided and answer the question provided||10|
|3||Record/ Nursing Procedure/ Cumulative Record||File/ Daily Dairy/ Procedure||10|
|4||Oral/ Viva||3 to 5 Oral Questions||10|
|5||Specific Tray/ Procedure||Subject Related procedure||10|
Official Notification: GNM Nursing Application Form
Throughout the academic year i.e. after every 3 months, the internal assessment examination will be held three times. Candidate’s average performance in all 3 examinations will be sent to Rajasthan Nursing Council. The internal assessment examination will be held on:
- 1st Week of January
- 1st Week of April
- 1st Week of July
Academic Calendar for GNM:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Part I||Part II|
|Admission Process||1st July To 30 Sept (After 12th result up to June 30)||-||
|Commencement of Course||1st Oct of every year unique||1st week of Oct||4th week of Oct||1st week of April (Commencement of Internship)|
|Enrollment of candidate||Submitted with 1st year Examination Form||-||-||2nd week of Sep (Commencement of Internship)|
|1st Internal Assessment||1st week of Jan||2nd Week of Jan||2nd week of Nov||-|
|2nd Internal Assessment||1st Week of April||2nd Week of April||4th week of Dec||-|
|3rd Internal Assessment||1st week of July||2nd week of July||2nd week of Feb||-|
|Exam Form Submission||2nd week of June||3rd week of Jun||-||-|
|Council Exam||1st Week of Sept – I||3rd week of Oct – II||-||-|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 days of Exam||Within 60 days of Exam||-||-|
Check Here: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
Academic Calendar for ANM:
ANM I Year
|Admission Process||May to July|
|Commencement of Course||01st August Every Year|
|Enrolment||15th September to 30th September|
|1st Internal Assessment||01st Week of Nov|
|2nd Internal Assessment||01st Week of Feb|
|3rd Internal Assessment||01st Week of May|
|Exam Form Submission||15th May to 30th May|
|Council Exam||II Week of July|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 Day of Exam|
ANM II Year
|Commencement of Course||
01st Week of August
|1st Internal Assessment||II Week of October|
|2nd Internal Assessment||III Week of Jan|
ANM III Year
|Commencement of Internship||01st Week of Feb|
|Exam Form Submission||15th June to 30th June|
|Completion of Internship||II Week of July|
|Council Exam||IV week of July|
|Result||Within 60 Days of Exam|
Candidates can check the Official Notification for more information related to GNM Nursing Application Form 2017. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates from www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
AP Police Recruitment 2017 – Notification Sub Inspector/Constable Online
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Manager/Graduate Engg Trainee (GETs) rites.com
MECON Ltd Recruitment 2017 – meconlimited.co.in JE/Engg Jobs Application
DPS Recruitment 2017 – Delhi Public School TGT/PRT/PGT/Warden Vacancy Advt