GNM Nursing Result
Have a Look…!!!! Candidates who were appeared for GNM Nursing Exam now may get their GNM Result from here. General Nursing and Midwifery Exam of 1st year were held in the month of November 2016. Aspirants, who are looking for the General Nursing and Midwifery Result, they may download the marks list through online mode. As we have provided the direct official notification link of GNM Exam Result on the below segment for the easiness of candidate.
Download PDF of GNM Nursing Result From Here->>> HIT HERE
Check GNM Nursing Result Here through Online mode!!Candidates who had given GNM Regular Examinations held in the month of October/November 2016 can evaluate their performance and get their exam results. Board of Examination of General Nursing and Midwifery has released a State wise merit list so candidates can download GNM Nursing Result 2017 who has appeared in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Exams.
Highlighted Content of this Page:
Live Status of GNM Result
Important Steps To Download State Wise GNM Exam Results
Details of Announced Nursing Merit List
Direct Link To Download GNM Nursing Exam Result
Important Details Taken Into Consideration
Superintendents of the Teaching Hospitals /Principals of Government / Private Schools of Nursing are notified that GNM Nursing Exam Results has released so download it. Moreover candidates can attain all the vital and essential details regarding GNM Merit list by scrolling the whole page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Special Guidelines for Downloading GNM Nursing Results:
Candidates who had appeared in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Examination can go through these guidelines and download their score card ……
- Aspirants who want to verify their exam marks they must move to the official portal that is dme.telangana.gov.in
- After this candidates must place their cursor to “Notifications” section and open “BEGNM OCTOBER 2016 GNM RESULTS” link as available on the home page.
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be open containing all the details regarding GNM Online result.
- Candidates must read all the instructions and press on “KNOW YOUR GNM RESULTS-OCTOBER / NOVEMBER 2016” link after reading all the details.
- Then select the suitable link and enter the details as required.
- After filling the required details candidates must hit on “Submit” button.
- Then your GNM Exam Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of it and keep it safely for future purpose.
Do You Know: Manner To Download Result Through Online Mode
Announced GNM Nursing Result!!
Keen students who are waiting for their Nursing exam results which conducted in the month of Oct/Nov 2016 they can download it through online mode.
Direct Link To Check GNM Nursing Result:
Candidate who wants to apply for re-counting in any paper, they are suggested to submit their applications along with various certificates as given below….
- Photo copy of Hall Ticket
- Downloaded Marks memo
- Enclosed original Challan of Rs.100/-per each paper under relevant Head of account in which examination fee is being paid.
- Candidates can send their applications from 06-03-2017 to 10-03-2017. Receipt of applications after 10.03.2017 5.00 P.M for recounting will not be accepted.
Candidates who wish to download GNM Nursing Result 2017 are advised to remain in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the direct Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Time Table|
|GNM Admit Card||Pre- Medical Test|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
GNM Nursing Result
Check out latest GNM Nursing Result Online from here!!! All candidates may get their state wise GNM Exam Results by going through this page completely. Those, who apply for Revised General Nursing and Midwifery First Year exam of the Council held in the month of December 2016-17, may check their score card by going through this page. On availability of details concerning GNM Nursing Result 2017, we will also update this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Download PDF Now For: GNM Nursing Result Maharashtra
|GNM 1st Year||Download PDF|
|GNM 2nd Year||Download PDF|
|GNM 3rd Year||Download PDF|
|RGNM 1st Year||Download PDF|
Candidates may download GNM Nursing Results by going through details that are well stated below. With the help of steps given by www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can download your outcome of exam from official portal of Indian Nursing Council. Selected candidates will be called for further process as per their merit of entrance examination.
You Must Know It:
Indian Nursing Council conducts GNM Exam papers. A large number of applicants participate in this exam every year and after that they wait for GNM Nursing Exam Result of 1st/ 2nd and 3rd year. This council is specially conducting General Nursing & Midwifery Training Exam in all over the India. There are many registered state-level nursing councils and sovereign rights are granted by the nursing council which is well stated below so have a look!!!!
|Andhra Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Andhra Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitor Council||Assam|
|Bihar Nurses Registration Council||Bihar|
|Chhattisgarh Nursing Council||Chhattisgarh|
|Delhi Nursing Council||New Delhi|
|Karnataka Nursing Council||Karnataka|
|Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council||Kerala|
|Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council||Madhya Pradesh|
|Maharashtra Nursing Council||Maharashtra|
|Mizoram Nursing Council||Mizoram|
|Rajasthan Nursing Council||Rajasthan|
|Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council||Tamil Nadu|
|Uttar Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Uttar Pradesh|
To Check Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India: Must Hit Here
Get The Way To Enhance Your Career After GNM?
- General Nursing and Midwifery is a Diploma course as well as a job oriented program. Those candidates who have completed their nursing program such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. program leads to Bachelor’s Degree, they can apply for this diploma course.
- Candidates, who must possess Bachelor’s Degree such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc program comes with better career forecast. The scope of working in foreign country increases if you hold Bachelor’s Degree in nursing.
- The common questions asked that “what’s your intention after completing GNM? “How to get Degree of Nursing after getting Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery ?” from those candidates, who have diploma in this field.
- Candidates can pursue diploma courses and it will be benefit for them for boosting up their career.
- The duration of Post Basic Nursing programs is just 2 years but in the case of distance in education mode it will be of 3 years.
Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Further Process after GNM:
- Candidates, who have completed General Nursing and Midwifery course they can registered their name in R.N.R.M. (State Nurse Registration Council) and can achieve working experience in this field
- You can join B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) program offered by INC recognized institutes.
- If you had successfully complete B.Sc. Nursing (Post basic) program you will be awarded by Degree of Nursing.
Purpose of the Exam:
This exam is conducting every year for the candidates, who want to get admission in nursing and midwife training courses. According to the merit of candidates in this exam, candidates will be called for further process and seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates. Job hunters if you are looking for the same, so soon you will be able to check the State Wise GNM Exam Result through online mode.
Know Complete Details About: Career in Medical Field
Note: You can check your score card by hitting above given Official Link, which are well mentioned below on this page by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated details about GNM Nursing Result 2017, so stay with us for getting the latest information.