GNM Nursing Result
Check out latest GNM Nursing Result Online from here!!! All candidates may get their state wise GNM Exam Results by going through this page completely. Those, who apply for Revised General Nursing and Midwifery First Year exam of the Council held in the month of December 2016-17, may check their score card by going through this page. On availability of details concerning GNM Nursing Result 2017, we will also update this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Highlights of this page:
Status of GNM Nursing Result
Way to download Merit List
Career after GNM
Candidates may download GNM Nursing Results by going through details that are well stated below. With the help of steps given by www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can download your outcome of exam from official portal of Indian Nursing Council. Selected candidates will be called for further process as per their merit of entrance examination.
GNM Nursing Result:
GNM Result Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai
|No. of Centres||16|
|No. of Institutes||222|
Download PDF Now For: GNM Nursing Result Maharashtra
How to download GNM Exam Result?
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai that is www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org
- After that candidates need to hit on “Results”, available at the middle under “All Notifications” on the home page.
- On the new page “Results of RGNM-I, II, IIIrd, GNM-Ist year (Supplementary exam) and PHN Date: 23-Jan-2017” is available and you must hit on “View All” tab.
- Then candidates have to select the appropriate link of “Result of GNM First Year”.
- Your General Nursing Midwifery exam Result will be opened at the screen of your system.
- You can download it or take a print out of General Nursing Midwifery Results for further references.
Do You Know: Manner To Download Result Through Online Mode
GNM Nursing Result
You Must Know It:
Indian Nursing Council conducts GNM Exam papers. A large number of applicants participate in this exam every year and after that they wait for GNM Nursing Exam Result of 1st/ 2nd and 3rd year. This council is specially conducting General Nursing & Midwifery Training Exam in all over the India. There are many registered state-level nursing councils and sovereign rights are granted by the nursing council which is well stated below so have a look!!!!
|Andhra Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Andhra Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitor Council||Assam|
|Bihar Nurses Registration Council||Bihar|
|Chhattisgarh Nursing Council||Chhattisgarh|
|Delhi Nursing Council||New Delhi|
|Karnataka Nursing Council||Karnataka|
|Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council||Kerala|
|Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council||Madhya Pradesh|
|Maharashtra Nursing Council||Maharashtra|
|Mizoram Nursing Council||Mizoram|
|Rajasthan Nursing Council||Rajasthan|
|Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council||Tamil Nadu|
|Uttar Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Uttar Pradesh|
To Check Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India: Must Hit Here
Get The Way To Enhance Your Career After GNM?
- General Nursing and Midwifery is a Diploma course as well as a job oriented program. Those candidates who have completed their nursing program such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. program leads to Bachelor’s Degree, they can apply for this diploma course.
- Candidates, who must possess Bachelor’s Degree such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc program comes with better career forecast. The scope of working in foreign country increases if you hold Bachelor’s Degree in nursing.
- The common questions asked that “what’s your intention after completing GNM? “How to get Degree of Nursing after getting Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery ?” from those candidates, who have diploma in this field.
- Candidates can pursue diploma courses and it will be benefit for them for boosting up their career.
- The duration of Post Basic Nursing programs is just 2 years but in the case of distance in education mode it will be of 3 years.
Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Further Process after GNM:
- Candidates, who have completed General Nursing and Midwifery course they can registered their name in R.N.R.M. (State Nurse Registration Council) and can achieve working experience in this field
- You can join B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) program offered by INC recognized institutes.
- If you had successfully complete B.Sc. Nursing (Post basic) program you will be awarded by Degree of Nursing.
Purpose of the Exam:
This exam is conducting every year for the candidates, who want to get admission in nursing and midwife training courses. According to the merit of candidates in this exam, candidates will be called for further process and seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates. Job hunters if you are looking for the same, so soon you will be able to check the State Wise GNM Exam Result through online mode.
Know Complete Details About: Career in Medical Field
Note: You can check your score card by hitting above given Official Link, which are well mentioned below on this page by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated details about GNM Nursing Result 2017, so stay with us for getting the latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Time Table|
|GNM Admit Card||Pre- Medical Test|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|