GNM Nursing Result
Students who had appeared in the General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations which were held in the month of October 2017 can now check the GNM Nursing Result.
On this web page, you will find the steps to check ANM/ GNM 1st/2nd/3rd Year Results online. Or you can simply hit the link which is available below and you will get your GNM Nursing 2018 Result.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|21/02/2018||GNM Nursing Result||GNM Nursing ANM/ GNM 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Year Results||More Details|
What after GNM Result?
Those individuals who successfully crack the GNM Exams are qualified for the counseling round. Suitable seats/ colleges will be allotted to students as according to their marks in General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations.
More details about GNM Nursing Result 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and get your GNM Result 2018 now.
GNM Nursing Result
Procedure to Download GNM Nursing Result 2018:
Those students who want to check GNM Nursing 1st/2nd/3rd Year Results are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, individuals need to visit to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education that is www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Then check the middle of the home page and select “Results of GNM Exams October 2017” link.
- Read the instructions about ANM/GNM result.
- Hit “Know your GNM New Regulation Marks online” option.
- Choose your year and enter our H. Number and press submit button.
- Your GNM Nursing Result will be shown on your digital screen.
- At last take a hard copy of the ANM/ GNM Nursing Results for further use.
- Individuals are supposed to attend Counselling They have to fill the preference list of colleges and need to deposit the counseling fees. As according to their marks in the nursing exam, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
- After that, they need to report at the allotted venue along with their original documents.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Important Note regarding GNM Nursing Result:
- If any student is not fully satisfied with the General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations Result or desire of re-counting in any paper then he have one option.
- He/ she can submit an application along with photo copy of admit card, copy of GNM results mentioning the subject of re-counting.
- Enclose the application with original challan of Rs. 100/- per subject and deposit it in the same account in which examination fee is being paid.
- Hand over the application to the Deputy Director of Nursing O/o. Director of Medical Education., Old Government General Hospital Building, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh till 26-02-2018.
You Can Also Check, List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Last date to submit the receipt for re-counting is 26-02-2018.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on GNM Nursing Result 2018.
If you have any query related to GNM October Exam Result then you may write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Nursing Syllabus|
|GNM Admit Card||GNM Time Table|
|What Is The Full Form Of GNM||GNM Course Details|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||Career in Medical Field|