Goa HRDC Recruitment
Goa Human Resources Development Corporation has issued notice for Latest 300 Vacancies of Security Guard, Attendant. All interested candidates can apply for Goa HRDC Recruitment through offline mode till the last date that is 29-06-2018.
Candidates are requested to go through the official notification provided on the official website before going to apply for Goa HRDC Recruitment 2018 so that they may understand the eligibility criteria and all the terms and conditions of the organization.
Download Application Form for HRDC Latest Vacancies!!!
Applicants have to undergo some tough stages of selection criteria decided by the screening committee of the organization, so candidates are required to get all the details through the official link of Goa HRDC.
They may also get all the detailed information regarding Goa HRDC Recruitment 2018 like no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Goa HRDC Recruitment
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Trainee-Security Guard (Multi-Skilled)||200|
Candidates willing to apply for Goa HRDC Recruitment must have qualified their following standards from recognized board according to the post they have applied for:
- Trainee-Security Guard (Multi-Skilled): 8th class
- Attendant (Utility): 6th class
Check Here – Jobs By Qualification
Lower age limit for the posts mentioned above is 18 years for all candidates and upper age limit for each post is different which is mentioned below:
- Trainee-Security Guard (Multi-Skilled): 32 years
- Attendant (Utility): 45 years
Organization has provided relaxation on upper age limit to the candidates according to their category; go through the details mentioned below:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Those candidates who will get selected for any of the posts mentioned above will get an attractive and sufficient amount of salary per month.
Selection committee of the organization has decided to select the candidates on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
Tips To Prepare For Interview / Test
- How To Crack Interview
- Interview Preparation Tips
- How to Dress For an Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply for Goa HRDC Jobs?
- Candidates have to go to visit Goa official website that is www.goa.gov.in or the direct link provided below to download the application form.
- Through home page, move the cursor towards “Citizen” section and hit the “Recruitment” tab from the appeared drop down list.
- After that press the appropriate link regarding Goa HRDC Recruitment.
- Contenders are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and if they are found eligible then download the application form from same page.
- Then they need to fill the required details in the application form correctly.
- After that check the filled details once and send the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Director General, Near D.I.E.T. Building,
Get Details – More Jobs In Goa
Last Date to send application form: 29-06-2018
Now candidates applying for Goa HRDC Recruitment 2018 have understand the offline application process. For more related updates, stay tuned with us, and may also follow us on Facebook and Google+
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|