Goa Naval Area Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has unfolded as Goa Naval Area Recruitment by Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy. Applications are invited by the organization from qualified and skilled contenders to fill up 23 vacant positions of Group C MTS, Fireman & Others. Candidates who are willing to make career in government sector, may apply for Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2017 may apply on or prior to the last date that is stipulated below.
All those who are searching for job in government sector for them this is a wonderful chance…..!!! Appliers are informed that they have to fill Application Form through Offline procedure from the official website of organization. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete details about Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018 in the below section of this page. So, read whole notification before applying.
Goa Naval Area Recruitment
Goa Naval Area Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for Goa Naval Area Group C Vacancy must have pass 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized school or board.
Check Here – 10th Class Pass Jobs
Salary Structure for Goa Naval Area Job:
Aspirants who will be successfully shortlisted for Goa Naval Area Group C Job, they will receive inclusive amount per month according to directives of the department.
|Post Name||Pay of Scale|
|Safaiwala||Rs. 18000- 56900/- per month|
|Telephone operator||Rs. 19900- 63200/- per month|
|Fireman||Rs. 21700- 69100/- per month|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 18000- 56900/- per month|
|Boot Maker||Rs. 18000- 56900/- per month|
Age Limit for Goa Naval Area Vacancy:
- Upper age limit of applying aspirants should not be more than 56 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved contenders, 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC Category and PWDs (PH) UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST-15 (10+05) Years as per the Government norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test/ Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the concerned department.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview
How to Apply for Goa Naval Area Group C Recruitment?
- You must download an application form from an official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After that, you are required to go to the ‘Careers & Jobs’ section from the left side of the home page.
- Select an appropriate link as per your choice.
- Read the whole notification.
- Then download the application in prescribed format after reading complete notification.
- Thereafter fill up the application with required details and attach all relevant documents & certificates along with it.
- Lastly send it to the below stated address.
Here Are Some Mandatory Documents:
Candidates have to send following documents/ certificates along with the application form are:
|(a) Passport size color photograph|
|(b) Candidate’s signature|
|(c) A copy of candidate’s caste certificate|
|(d) A copy of candidate’s birth certificate/Matriculation certificate|
|(e) A copy of candidate’s education qualification proof|
|(f) A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience|
The Flag Officer Commanding
Headquarters Goa Naval Area
Vasco Da Gama Goa 403802
End date to Submit Application Form: Within 45 days from the publication of this advertisement
To get more information regarding Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2017–2018, applicants may go through Official Link. From this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can acquire latest details regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|