Goa Police Recruitment
A recruitment notification has been released regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2016 to hire candidate for Cobbler (Mochi) post. Organization is looking for hard working aspirants to fill up the vacant positions, if you think that you are suitable for the post may submit your applications as in prescribed format before last date that is 29th August 2016. Candidates can also go through this page to get further information about Goa Police Recruitment 2017.
If you are ready to apply for Goa Police Jobs must be prepared for the practical test that will be part of recruitment. You can get the exam pattern and other details about the post by follow this page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Goa Police Recruitment
Name of Post:
Aspirants applying for the Goa Police Vacancy must be literate with good experience in this field and should have knowledge of Marathi language.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Candidates must be more than 45 years and age will be relaxable for 5 years for the government servants.
Candidates who belong to general category need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- and who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/CFF need to pay Rs.100/- with application form to the address stated below.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Applying candidates who get selected for the Goa Police Job will receive monthly salary of Rs.5, 200-20,200/-+grade pay of Rs. 1,900/- that will be awarded by the organization.
- Aspirants will be selected for Goa Police Recruitment on the basis of their performance in practical test/interview which will be conducted after screening of application forms. All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection procedure.
- The examination will be of 100 marks and candidates need to get minimum 35% marks to get recruited.
- No TA/DA will be applicable at the time of interview by candidates.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How Can You Fill Goa Police Application Form?
You can follow the steps stated below to get recruited in the organization:
- Firstly you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.goapolice.gov.in
- Now you will be on the home page of the site.
- Choose the “Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidate for filling up the post of Cobbler (Mochi) by direct recruitment in Goa Police Department” link that is available in the latest events section.
- After that candidate read the complete information carefully that is provided in the PDF notification.
- Then candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may collect their application form from the Goa police welfare society, administrative block, GRP camp, Altinho, panaji-goa which can be collected between 09:30 hours to 17:30 hours on working days only.
- Then fill the application form carefully.
- Now application forms with application fee should be personally submitted to counter open at police Headquarters, panaji-goa before last date mentioned below.
- Candidates who are submitting their application are informed that they should produce passing certificates of educational qualification prescribed format for the post, experience and caste/category certificates at the counter while submitting application form for their verification.
- No documents/certificates will be attached with the application form.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Last date to submit application: 29th August 2016.
Note: You can check the official notification link tailored below to get all other information. Candidates can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for all further details against Goa Police Recruitment 2017 by pressing CTRL+D.
Goa Police Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
Goa Police Recruitment
Application forms are invited against Goa Police Recruitment 2016 for filling up 69 Pharmacist, Stenographer, Police Constable and other various Posts which has been depicted by Goa Police Department. This is a huge opportunity for those aspirants who want to do job in Police Department. You may also grab the latest upcoming notification regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2017 through this page when it will be published officially.
Candidates are required to download the application form & fill it with all required details as per format and submit it on or before the last date that is 16th August 2016. Candidates may acquire the complete details regarding Goa Police Jobs from the below section of this page which is written by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look below!!!
Goa Police Vacancy Details:
|Pharmacist (Armed Police)||03|
|Police Constable (Wireless)||53|
- Candidates should possess IV / VIII / Higher Secondary School Certificate/ 12th / Degree or Diploma with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute according to post.
- Candidates should be literate for Dhobi and Mess Servant Posts.
Get Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Restriction of Age for Goa Police Vacancies:
Age of candidates should not be more than 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. Relaxable for Government Servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Pharmacist (Armed Police)||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP of Rs.2800/-|
|Stenographer||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP of Rs.2400/-|
|LDC||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP of Rs.1900/-|
|Police Constable (Wireless)|
|Mess Servant||Rs.4440-7440/- + GP of Rs.1300/-|
Candidates (General Category) need to pay application fee of Rs.200/- and other SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/CFF category need to submit fee of Rs.100/-.
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination & Practical Test, Interview etc.
How To Prepare For Written Exam / Interview, Get Best Tips:
Process to fill Goa Police Application Form:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the Goa Police Welfare Society, Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly as per format without any mistakes.
- Attach photo copies of required documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, certificate etc.
- Put application form along with documents in an envelope and submit it to below given address.
To the Counter at Police Headquarters,
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th August 2016
If you want to get complete details check the below given official notification. Keep visiting on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get recent updates regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2017.
Goa Police Recruitment 2016 Notification– Download PDF
Goa Police Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been circulated as Goa Police Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 190 Inspector / Police Constable & other posts. Aspirants, who are willing to garb this job opportunity, may apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Applicants may follow below stated guidelines to submit prescribed application form before the last date which is 08th August 2016. You can collect detailed information about Goa Police Jobs from underneath section of this page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Goa Police Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
Advertisement No. 01 Year 2016
|1||Police Sub Inspector||34|
|3||Police Const (Wireless Messenger / Wireless Store Hand)||17|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||07|
Advertisement No. 02 Year 2016
|7||Assistant Sub – Inspector (Wireless Operator)||01|
|8||Police Constable (Bandman)||03|
Applicants should have passed 05th / 08th / 10th / 12th Standard from recognized board and/or having degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions and knowledge of Marathi is must to apply for Goa police department
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts: candidates’ age should be lying in between 20-28 years.
- For Sr. No. 2 Posts: Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 22 years.
- For other posts: Contender’s age should not exceed 45 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Salary Structure For Goa Police Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross pay|
|Police Sub Inspector||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Police Constable||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 2400/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 1800/-|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector||Rs. 2400/-|
|Police Constable||Rs. 1800/-|
- Applicants should have to pay Rs. 200/- (For General) and Rs. 100/- (For Reserved) as an examination fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through offline or online mode only.
Criteria of Selection:
Applicants will be getting elected on the basis of screening of their application form / test/ interview followed documents and verification process which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
How to apply for Goa Police Recruitment?
- Contenders, who are well suited for above stated posts, they are required to apply by filling and submitting the application form before the last date.
- For this, application will have to open official website of organization which is goapolice.gov.in
- On homepage , hit on “Filling up of the posts of Assitant Sub Inspector (Wirelss Operator), Police Contable(Bandman), Welder,Dhobi,Barber and Tailor in Goa Police Department” link and
- Also select “Filling up the posts of Police Sub-Inspector, Police Constable, Police Contable (Wirelss Messenger), Police Contable (Wireless Storehand), Lower Division Clerk Laboratory Techincian and Laboratory Attendant in Goa Police Department ” link from “Latest Events” section.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and prepare application in prescribed manner with a recent passport size photograph and send it to below framed address.
- Aspirants are required to bring their educational certificates in original as evidence of Age proof (date of birth), educational qualification, valid employment registration card, experience certificates and certificate belonging to Reserved community (as applicable) on the date of interview before the recruitment board.
- So appliers may send the application form before the last date should be reached.
To Police Headquarters,
Get: More Defence Jobs
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 08th August 2016
You can get more details about Goa Police Recruitment 2016, through Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2. Contenders, who want to get latest details about Goa Police Recruitment 2017, can bookmark this page by using CTRl+D. We keep update this page with all latest information when organization reveals any job notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section