Job seekers who are searching for job in this reputed organization must grab this opportunity. A Google careers India for fresher has asserted a new Notification entitled as Google Recruitment. The organization is intended to hire up eligible and well talented candidates to fill the various vacant positions. Applicants willing to get hired for Google Recruitment 2017 must fill the application form via online mode before the last date.
This page includes:
||Google Job Selection Process
|Mode Of Appointment
||How To Fill Google Employment Application Form?
|| Official Link
Interested candidates may apply for Google Job Openings by submitting their duly filled online applications as soon as possible. To get the rest information candidates are required to check the entire page which is created by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com before applying.
Google job vacancies:
- Technical Solutions Engineer
- Technical Solutions Engineer
- Technical Solutions Consultant
- Measurement and Attribution Expert, India
- Partner Technology Manager
- Aspirants who want to apply for the Google Jobs must hold BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience or diploma in applicable discipline from recognized University or Institution with good academic record.
- Candidates having relevant working experience in related field will be preferred more.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Those who wish to apply for the above vacant positions must fall under the age criterion which is based upon the norms of the company.
Other Preferred Qualification:
|Technical Solutions Engineer
- Experience in Consulting/Engineering and Product Support.
- Background with Middleware, web services and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.
- Strong network administration skills with good understanding of Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills. Ability to keep pace with rapid changes in products.
|Display Performance Specialist
- Vertical or industry knowledge and experience.
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, and ad networks, as well as ability to roll up your sleeves to implement and optimize display campaigns
- Expert understanding of AdWords’ value proposition, targeting types and cross-devices capabilities, including the apps space.
- Ability to deliver high quality results quickly and under pressure.
- Deep understanding of programmatic display.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and influencing skills.
|Technical Solutions Consultant
- Experience working with embedded systems. Familiarity with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, chipset, and Android.
- Experience with internet technologies and programming languages – Web Services, SOAP, XML, Java, Python and shell scripting.
- Android application development experience.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach, with strong analytical skills, a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
- Effective communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
|Measurement and Attribution Expert
- Digital Marketing and general advertising industry knowledge. Strong analytical and logic-based problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of web analytics packages (Google’s and third parties).
- Ability to mine data (with spreadsheet software or SQL skills) and distill insights relevant to consumer journey and media mix application.
- Entrepreneurial and able to set up and successfully run large advertiser facing projects.
|Head of Industry, ECommerce
- MBA or advanced technical degree.
- Knowledge of advertising industry and of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Proven ability of being able to work in an evolving team, combining strategic planning, problem-solving, quick turnaround and feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to drive excellence across multiple product, technology, and business areas with a strong history of successfully driving business operations across multiple global markets.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally and with management at all levels. Demonstrated track record of strategic thinking and creative problem solving at a high level.
- Exceptional track record of leading world-class sales teams and other managers effectively.
- PhD, MBA, or a Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics.
- Experience in leading, mentoring, and motivating semi-technical operational or support teams while leading operational transformation projects leading to efficiency improvements, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in developing technical solutions and tools in partnership with product engineering and business teams. Experience in process management systems such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, or Lean.
- Good understanding of Google’s digital marketing product capabilities. Ability to understand the technology behind digital marketing products and make feasibility assessments on requirements.
- Experience of growing and scaling businesses, with the ability to build a business or new markets from scratch and drive business growth.
- Experience of leading large scale businesses, with the ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and complexity as the business evolves.
- A Computer Science or Electrical Engineering background, with the ability to understand network infrastructure and translate these insights into business value.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the wireless technology landscape including experience with cellular wireless standards (GSM/EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, LTE).
|Partner Technology Manager
- 5 years of hands-on experience in payment products and technologies
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Experience driving payments integrations with banks and payment gateways, including familiarity with common banking protocols, e.g. UPI, IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS, or experience driving payments integrations with merchants, including working with in-app merchants and in-store point of sale machines.
- Experience working with aggregators for services such as mobile recharges and bill pay, with knowledge of the Indian banking and financial sector.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
Avail Now: Latest Private Jobs
Contenders if appointed for the suitable job will get will be getting an appropriate and satisfying amount of salary according to their skills and performances.
Google Selection Procedure:
Selection of eligible aspirants will be done on the basis their performance in written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Procedure to fill online application form for Google Recruitment:
- Candidates willing to apply for Google Career may visit the official site of organization that is “careers.google.com”
- After that they need to hit on “Job” link located top of the home page.
- Now you are on the page where all the job notification is listed.
- Then candidates are required to choose appropriate job link as per their interest from the list of relevant jobs that appeared.
- Aspirants are required to go through complete description of the applied post and ensure their eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates need to hit on ‘Apply Now’ tab given at the top and proceed with further process of filling the online application form.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully and complete in all respect and attest all the documents as asked.
- Lastly “Submit” it and take the print out of it for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to apply online: Third week of March 2017
Google Recruitment 2017 Advertisement: Official Link
Candidates may go through the above given Official Link to get more details about Google Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notification.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts