All India Council for Technical Education has released GPAT Notification. Candidates may also receive latest information about GPAT 2016 from this page. Candidates, who want to get admission in Master’s (M.Pharm) program they may get complete information about GPAT Application Form, Imp Dates from this page. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a three hour computer based online exam which is conducted in a single session. Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode on or before the last date which is provided below. The computer based online test will be conducted on 17th January 2016.
This test facilitates institutions to appoint appropriate Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the stream of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the score.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing
in this exam.
- Aspirants (General and OBC Category) need to submit application fee of Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges and other ST/SC/ PwD & all women candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 700 + Bank Charges.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card or through cash payment by Challan generated online and Cash submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which will be held on 17th January 2016.
How to apply for aicte-gpat.in Application Form?
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is aicte-gpat.in
- On home page of official site hit “New User” link if you are a new user.
- Now fill the registration form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- Pay the requisite Application fee.
- After filling form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a hard copy of filled in online application form for future use.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 10th December 2015
- Availability of Admit Card: 05th January 2016
- Date of Exam: 17th January 2016
- Availability of Results: 21st January 2016
- Print out of Score Card: 21st January 2016
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about GPAT 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List of Universities In India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|