In order to provide admissions in the Pharmacy, GPAT Registration has been started now. Those applicants who don’t have any idea about How To Make GPAT Online Registration? , they can check Step by Step process through the assistance of this page. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance test conducted by AICTE. Those candidates who want to appear in exam, they must register themselves through AICTE GPAT registration till 18th December 2017.
GPAT 2018 online registration shall be commenced from 20th October 2017. Candidates you can make all you’re below mentioned pre requisite documents ready for the GPAT 2018 registration. All the information related to GPAT Registration 2018 like eligibility criteria can be grabbed form the below section of this page which is well planned and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Candidates who are planning to make GPAT online registration 2018 must be an Indian citizen.
- They must hold Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Candidates who are pursuing final year of B. Pharmacy course can appear for the GPAT Exam.
Must Check: GPAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Application Fees for GPAT Entrance Exam:
|GEN/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
GPAT online registration fees:
For aicte-gpat.in Registration Notification, fee can be paid via two modes which are as follows:
- Online mode: For the online payment of the application fee you can use Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. After the payment of the registration fee, the candidates will receive an SMS and email on the registered email Id.
- Offline Payment: Offline payment is to be paid in any of the branch of SBI. After you will select the option and proceed button a challan with all the filled details will appear on your screen, you have to take three printouts of the challan and fill the required details in it and move to the nearby branch of SBI for the payment of the application fee. Cash deposit will be accepted by the branch form the next day of Challan generation.
Pre requisite documents for GPAT 2018 online registration:
|A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration|
|All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for GPAT exam|
You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for GPAT exam
|A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number|
|A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE|
|A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank|
GPAT Exam Pattern:
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Download Here: GPAT Syllabus
GPAT Cut Off:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|General Category and OBC||113 marks|
GPAT Test Centers:
How To Make GPAT Online Registration 2018?
GPAT registration 2018 is a three step registration process, you may follow the below give simple steps to fill GPAT registration form:
- From the very beginning you have to visit the website of GPAT that is aicte-gpat.in
- Go for the “Registration Info” section and hit the New Registration link.
- Read the instructions for self registration and fill the GPAT application form.
- The details entered in the form should be accurate and you need to verify them before hitting on submit button.
- After submitting the form a six digit password will be created and will be sent to you through the sms or e-mail.
- That password can be used at the time of log in for the existing user.
- This is the Payment process; after the application form is filled the candidates have to make the payment through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can use any one procedure to pay the registration fee. If you make the cash payment, the bank will give you a copy of CHALLAN with their stamp.
- The journal number written on it should be clearly visible.
- After depositing the cash, you have to wait for 48 hours till the payment has been updated and finally you will receive the confirmation SMS of the fee update.
- After making the payment you can move further and fill the remaining part of the form. Now you are suggested to recheck the form before the final submission.
- In case any change is to be made then you must hit on VIEW/MODIFY and make the changes wherever required.
- After making the correction you can agree to the above terms and conditions and then hit on the “submit” button.
- After the same you will receive a message on your screen Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE GPAT 2018 exam.
GPAT Exam Preparation Books:
- Pharmacology by Rang and Dale
- VOGEL’s Practical organic chemistry
- Handbook of Cosmetic Science & Technology
- Nan particulate Drug Delivery Systems
- DRUGS DELIVERY-NANOPARTICLES FORMULATION & CHARACTERIZATION
- Handbook of Basic Tables for Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry For Pharmacy Students (SERVER 2nd)
- Foye’s Principles of medicinal chemistry (SERVER 2nd)
- PHARMACOLOGY KAPLAN MEDICAL
GPAT Exam Dates:
|Starting date for Registration||20th October 2017|
|Ending date for Registration||18th December 2017 (10:00 AM)|
|GPAT 2018 exam date||20th January,2018|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Print Out Of Score Card||To be announced|
Aspirants you can attain all the information regarding GPAT Registration 2018 and GPAT Exam form its official website. You can stay tune with this web portal to get all the latest updates regarding www.aicte.gpat.in registration. For free e-mail alerts you can also subscribe to www.recruitementinboxx.com
You may also like to visit this Section
|GPAT Result||GPAT Exam Notification|
|GPAT Syllabus||GPAT Books|
|List of Universities In India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|