GTB Hospital Recruitment
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital is going to conduct Walk-in interview for GTB Hospital Recruitment of 109 Sr. Resident (SR). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for GTBH Vacancy on the day of interview as scheduled by the organization.
To ensure their eligibility and satisfy themself through terms and conditions of the organization, candidates must go through the advertisement spreaded on the official portal to apply for GTB Hospital Recruitment 2018 as prescribed and get recruited for the post of Sr. Resident.
GTBH 109 Sr Resident Vacancy Notification Check Here!!!
List of eligible aspirants for interview will be displayed by the organization. After this, Interview will be organized on 26-06-2018, 27-06-2018 & 28-06-2018 respectively to appoint aspirants for GTB Hospital Senior Resident Jobs.
Get all stuff about GTB Hospital Recruitment 2018- 2019 such as process to submit GTBH Application Form, eligibility norms for Guru Teg Bahadur Senior Resident Recruitment & others from this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Latest Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
GTB Hospital Recruitment
GTB Hospital Vacancies & Interview Schedule:
|Department||No. of Post||Date of Interview|
|Pediatrics & Thalassemia Day Care Centre||08|
|Burns & Plastic||03|
|OBST & GYNAE.||13|
Qualification Required for GTB Hospital Job Openings:
Here are eligibility norms for GTBH Recruitment. Prior applying for GTBH Vacancy, you must check them.
- To apply for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Jobs, you must possess Post Graduate Degree/DNB/PG Diploma.
- In case such eligible aspirants are not accessible, then MBBS with 3 years experience in relevant field may be considered.
Check Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Age Limit for GTB Hospital Vacancy:
Upper age limit for the candidates applying for GTB Hospital Recruitment will be 43 years of age as decided by the organization as per the government rules.
Ensure amount of fee to apply for GTBH Vacancies.
- Applicants applying for GTBH Recruitment are required to pay application fee, the amount of which is listed here.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of “Medical Superintendent” GTB Hospital.
Amount of fee:
- Gen/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Remuneration details for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Senior Resident Jobs:
Contenders shortlisted for GTBH Senior Resident Jobs are entitled to receive Rs. 67700/- + NPA in the pay level 11.
GTB Hospital Recruitment Process:
Assortment of aspirants for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Vacancies is based on Walk-In interview conducted by the screening authority of the organization.
Process to apply for GTBH Senior Resident Recruitment 2018:
To enroll for GTBH Job Openings, go through listed steps.
- Firstly, applicants need to visit GTBH official website that is delhi.gov.in or the direct link to get the details of attending GTB Hospital walk-In Interview.
- Go through “What’s New” section and hit the link for “Walk in Interview for the Post of Senior Resident Doctors”.
- Then you will be navigated to a new a page which will show you the entire eligibility criteria and other details.
- Candidates are advised to go through the notification very carefully and when they ensure the eligibility requirements then they may go to the walk-in venue and fill the application form and submit before interview board on the day of interview.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Room No 331, Establishment-I, 3rd Floor,
Administration Block GTB Hospital, Delhi
Reporting Date & Timings:
- Interview dates: 26-06-2018, 27-06-2018 & 28-06-2018
- Timings: 9:00 am
Find Here: All Govt. Jobs By State
Hope, you get all details about GTB Hospital Recruitment 2018-19. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|