Gujarat Police Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been advertised entitled as Gujarat Police Recruitment by Gujarat Police department. The organization wants to engage eligible candidates for the post of 115 Gujarat Police Inspector. Job seekers may apply for Gujarat Police Bharti vacancy through online mode by submitting Guj Police Bharti online application form before 02-08-2017 via its official website given below. If, you are the person who have desire to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 then you should go beneath segment of this page for collect complete information.
Highlights of This Page
|Gujarat Police Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat Police Inspector Bharti|
|Age Limit As Per Gujarat Police Notification||Salary Details For Guj Police Bharti|
|Selection Process For Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment||How To Fill Gujarat Police Application Form|
|Last Date To Apply||Significant Note|
Contenders who fulfill eligibility criteria of Gujarat PI Bharti 2018 may access official website for submitting application form. Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 notification has been updated on official net portal; job seeking aspirants for Gujarat PI Recruitment may get further curricular information by stay tuned with us on this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gujarat Police Recruitment
Gujarat Police Job Vacancy:
|Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-I||Number of vacancies|
|Category wise Posts|
|S. & E. B. C.||30|
|Out of Category wise posts reserved for women|
|S. & E. B. C.||10|
Find out more: Latest Police Jobs
- Candidates who are going to apply for ojas.gujarat police bharti jobs must hold a Bachelors degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Aspirants who are pursuing their bachelor degree can also apply for Gujarat PI recruitment but only on one condition that you have to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before ending date of submitting application for mains examination.
- Contenders should also have some basic knowledge of computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 to apply for Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment.
- Applying candidates must also have knowledge about Gujarati or Hindi or both to apply for Gujarat Police PI Recruitment.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
The minimum age of applying candidates for Gujarat Police Bharti vacancy 2017 should be 20 years and maximum age should not exceed then 35 years. For knowing age relaxation, aspirants are advised to have a look on below provide table.
|S. & E. B.C., S.C. & S.T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin.||05 years|
|Women candidates of unreserved Category||05 years (Maximum up to 45 years)|
|Women Candidates of Reserved Category||10 years (including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years.)|
|Ex-servicemen / Officers||05 years (Maximum up to 45 years)|
|Government Servant||No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant|
Aspirants who will be appointed as Gujarat Police Inspectorwill receive good amount of Rs. 44,900-1,42,400(according to 7th Pay Commission )and other allowances as listed in Gujarat Police Advertisement.
Gujarat Police department will select eligible candidates for Gujarat Police Bharti jobs on the basis of written test, physical test and interview. Candidates who qualify written test will be invited for physical test then called for interview. So, perform well in all selection rounds to ensure final selection for Gujarat Police Bharti 2018.
Check Out: Defence Current Affairs
Read Updated Facts: Gujarat Current Affairs
How To Apply For Gujarat Police Recruitment?
- Candidates have to firstly visit official website of Gujarat Police department that is gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go to “Current Advertisement” section and hit on “Police Inspector (Unarmed) Class-2 – 201718 ( અંતિમ તારીખ 2-August-2017 )” link moving under this section.
- Read complete Gujarat Police Recruitment notification for attaining information about current vacancy.
- After that, come back o previous page and hit on “apply online’ button.
- Gujarat Police online application form will be opened at your screen within few seconds.
- Now, enter all required details in proper manner.
- After that you are required to upload scanned educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate in provided space.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- After fill application form, hit on “submit button”.
- Your online application form will be submitted successfully.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Gujarat Police Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to submit online application form: 02-08-2017 (13-00 hours)
For further information regarding Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through Official Link to grab more facts concerning Police Jobs. You can bookmark this page by pressing Control + D to know more updates about it. You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest daily to daily latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|