Guru Ghasidas University Admission
GGU Online Registration! Open Now!! Recently, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya has disseminated a notification as Guru Ghasidas University Admission for granting admission to programmes leading to Doctor of Philosophy Degree in several disciplines such as English, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Forestry, Wild Life & Environmental Sciences and numerous others. In this concern, organization is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates that belong to the VRET exempted categories. Individuals who have required eligibility criterion can promptly apply by filling Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Application form before the last date that is 04th November 2016. To fetch more details regarding Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2017 take a look on below given page.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well modified the below tuned page with pin pointed details giving information regarding admission procedure, eligibility, number of seats, reservation policy, fees, etc. So, well comprehend the page before applying and submitting application forms.
Guru Ghasidas University Admission
Number of Seats:
|School of Studies||Disciplines||Number of Seats available under VRET Exempted Category|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||02|
|Mathematical & Computational Sciences||Mathematics||05|
|Computer Sc. And Information Tech.||04|
|Natural Resources||Forestry, Wild Life & Environmental Sciences||05|
|Rural Technology & Social Development||04|
|Management & Commerce||Commerce||02|
|Engineering & Technology||Industrial Production Engineering||03|
Applying individuals should have hold PG or equivalent degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/institution with 55% marks or equivalent grade and must have passed UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examination/NET/SLET/GATE/DST-Inspire Fellowship/RGNF/DST Women Scientist qualified/holders.
Payment of Fees:
Contenders who are going to apply have to pay application fee as stated below in the shape of Demand Draft or SBI Challan drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya”.
- General and OBC Category Aspirants: Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/PWD Category Aspirants: Rs.300/-
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Procedure for Admissions:
- After the screening of application forms, organization will scrutinize aspirants according to department/discipline-wise. However, scrutinized candidates will be called for interview/counseling.
- Selection of appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in interview/counseling.
Procedure for applying against Guru Ghasidas University Admission:
- First of all, aspirants need to access via online process to official website of university that is www.ggu.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Admission 2016-2017” tab which is located at right side of homepage.
- A new page will appear on your computer screen showing some links.
- Aspirants have to hit on “Information Bulletin for VRET exempted category [03.10.16]” link.
- In few seconds of pressing on this links, information giving PDF file will appear.
- Read the details and instructions provided in it with care.
- Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Now, come back on previous page and press on “Application form for VRET Exempted Category 2016-17[03.10.16]” link to download application form.
- Fill downloaded application form with mandatory details.
- Also, affix documents and certificates as provided in below given list.
- At last, send application form, documents and certificates at the address stated below before the time limit.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
List Of Documents To Be Enclosed With The Application Form:
- Demand Draft or SBI Challan, of an amount Rs. 600.00/300.00 in favour of the “Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya”.
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate.
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a District.
- Mark sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET/JRF/Fellowship award letters etc.
- NOC/sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Koni, Bilaspur – 495009
Date to be remembered:
Closing date of submission of application forms: 04th November 2016 till 05.00PM
Contenders, who are willing to gain other details regarding Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2017, may go through this Official Notification .
You May Also Like To Visit This Section