Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, a holding company has announced a jobs advertisement about GUVNL Recruitment. Hard working aspirants are invited to fill up 811 Vacancies of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) and Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts. Interested candidates may apply for GUVNL Recruitment 2017 by forwarding GUVNL application form through online mode till last date that is 02/11/2017.
Applicants, who are possessing Degree of Graduation / B.E./ B.Tech, may get other details about Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited Recruitment through this page. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing other essential information related to available GUVNL Recruitment 2018 Notification for convenience of our visitors, so please read.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant)||738|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer)||73|
For Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant) Post-
Aspirants are required to possess Graduate in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course with good academic records from recognized University or institute.
For Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) Post-
Applying candidates must hold Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) from recognized University or institute with good academic records.
Salary Details & Age Limit for GUVNL Jobs:
Selected candidates will get an attractive and impressive amount of salary per month by the organization. Age relaxation to reserved category will be decided as per norms of organization.
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Jr. Assistant||30 Years|
|Jr. Engineer||35 Years|
GUVNL Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for GUVNL Vacancy:
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in rounds conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- Contenders who are going to apply must have to pay Rs. 500/- as an Application fee which is not refundable and this application fee must submit in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through credit/ debit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled caste/ Scheduled tribes must pay Rs. 250/-as fee.
How to fill GUVNL Online Application Form?
- First of all, all the interested candidates need to visit the official site of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited i.e. www.guvnl.com
- Select “Tenders and Advertisement” tab from the drop down list and then hit on “Vacancies” link from the home page.
- Chose appropriate link as per your choice
- A notification will open and candidates need to go through it carefully.
- After reading the details, candidates need to “Apply Now” for application for.
- Applicants are required to fill online application form with required information correctly.
- You should also upload all required documents and passport size photo if required only.
- Recheck application form and press ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take a print out of it for future references
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||02/11/2017|
|End Date of Submission of Application Fee||04/11/2017|
Must Check Latest: Electricity Department Recruitment
You may go through this Official Link to get more details in concern to GUVNL Recruitment 2017–2018. Be connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|