Hajj Application Form
Great news for Muslim Community that Hajj Application Form is going to be started from 15-11-2017. Individuals who want to go for Haj Yatra can submit their Hajj Online Registration Form via official website that is hajcommittee.gov.in. Aspirants can also get Haj Yatra Application Form through District Minority Department (Alp Sankhyak Kalyan Vibhag). Applicants are required to check all details HAJ Committee of India centre in Lucknow, Kerala, Aligarh for document submission and verification.
Applying contenders can eligibility norms, application fee and other details from this page and ensure their eligibility. Applicants are hereby notified that they have to submit their Haj Yatra Online Registration Form as on or before the ending date that is 07-12-2017. For the ease of appliers, we are also providing complete procedure to apply for Hajj Application Form 2018 on this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Hajj Application Form
Haj Yatra Application Form:
- HAF can be submitted online at hajcommittee.gov.in or through android mobile app ” HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDAI “.
- Hajj Application Form can also be filled and submitted manually.
- HAF should be filled in ENGLISH BLOCK LETTERS only.
- Applicant’s latest photograph should be pasted on HAF.
Haj Yatra Eligibility Criteria:
Any citizen of India who is a Muslim, can apply for Haj except:
- Any person not in possession of machine readable valid Indian international passport issued on or before 07th December, 2017 and valid at least upto 14th February, 2019.
- A person who has already performed Haj in any earlier year through HCoI. Thus there is a ban on Repeaters.
- Those who do not have the mental or physical health to perform the pilgrimage.
- Persons whose legs are amputated, who are crippled, handicapped, lunatic or otherwise physically / mentally incapacitated.
- Those affected with polio, tuberculosis, congestive cardiac & respiratory ailment, acute coronary insufficiency, coronary thrombosis, mental disorder, infectious leprosy, AIDS or any other communicable disease / disability.
- Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, especially those who are in such a stage at the time of outbound flight to the KSA.
- Ladies not accompanied by Sharai Mehram except Ladies abobe 45 years of age, who wish to go for Haj but do not have a Male Mahram and their school of thought (Maslak) permits are allowed to travel in group of four (4). The group of such ladies should remain four (4) at all stages of Haj journey.
- A person against whom any Court has issued an order prohibiting him/her to travel abroad.
Download Hajj YATRA Notification
|Hajj Umrah Guide Hindi||Press Here|
|Hajj Umrah Guide Urdu Pdf||Press Here|
|Hajj Guidelines in English||Press Here|
Application Fees Hajj Form 2018:
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- non refundable Processing Fee for each applicant, other than infant while submitting the Haj Committee Of India Application Form. The payment of fee will be done at any branch of State Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 35398104789 “HAJ PILGRIM PROCESSING FEE” or At any branch of Union Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 318702010406010 “HAJ PROCESSING FEE ACCOUNT”.
Medical checkup: Hajj pilgrims will have to go through medical checkup Medical screening and Fitness Certificate must be filled compulsorily by Doctor preferably MBBS / Govt. Doctor.
Download SBI Pay-In-Slip From Here
|Pay-In-Slip (SBI)||Press Here|
|Pay-In-Slip (UBI)||Press Here|
How to Submit Haj Yatra Online Application Form?
Candidates who don’t know How To Go For Hajj From India and How To Apply For Hajj 2018 are advised to go through the instructions as stated below:
Step 1: Registration for Online Application:
- Firstly for Haj Yatra Online Registration, aspirants are required to go through the official website that is www.hajcommittee.gov.in
- Now you are required to go to the “Online Application” tab presented at the menu bar of home page.
- Then hit at “New User Registration” option from next page which looks like:
- After that, Hajj Online Registration form will be opened. Candidates are required to submit all asked details.
- On successful submission of registration details, a system generated OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to Mobile Number provided in the registration form. Activate user-id by entering OTP number and hit on “SUBMIT” button.
Step 2: Registered User Sign-in:
- Once you will get login ID and Password, you need to Sign in.
- Then press on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Selection and verification of Category:
- After that, applicants have to select the category and no of adults.
- Then Enter initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport.
- Once you will fill all details then press on “Confirm Details” option.
Step 4: Entry of Applicants’ personal details:
- Afterwards, Hajj Online Application Form fill be opened. Candidates are required to enter all asked details in proper manner.
- Once you fill submitted all details you need to press on “Submit” button.
- Proof of Residence: If present address is same as recorded in passport, copy of passport will be sufficient and no other document will be required. In other cases self attested copy of any one of the following has to be enclosed with the HAF:-
|1||Ration Card||2||Driving License|
|3||Electricity Bill||4||Telephone Bill (Land-line)|
|5||Water Bill||6||Gas Connection|
|7||Election Commission Photo ID Card||8||Income Tax Assessment Order|
|9||Bank Passbook||10||Aadhar Card|
|11||Employee’s Identity Card issued by any Government office|
Step 5: Payment Details:
- Select payment option “Offline Payment” if processing fees paid in Bank. Else select “Online Payment”.
- For Offline Payment select “No of Cash Receipts” from the drop down box and fill the detail below and hit on “UPLOAD PAYMENT DETAILS” button.
Step 6: Print HAF:
- Now candidates are required to Download Hajj Application Form 2018 by hitting “Download PDF” option.
- Affix recent passport size photograph with white background front pose with Hajj Online Form 2018
- Signatures must be put at the indicated places on the HAF print out.
- At end, Submit signed copies of HAF with all enclosures to respective State Haj Committee
Get Direct Links From Here
|Hajj Yatra Details||Direct Links|
|Download Hajj Yatra Application Form||Press Here|
|Hajj Online Application Form||Press Here|
|State Hajj Community Contact Details||Press Here|
|Guidelines to fill Hajj Yatra Online Application PDF||Press Here|
|Hajj Application Form Official Link||Press Here|
State Haj Committee has Hajj Announcement 2018 with some important dates. Appliers can check complete details here.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 15-11-2017
- Last date to submit Hajj Application Form: 07-12-2017
On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we have provided the details regarding Hajj Application Form. Candidates who want to gather all upcoming information related to Hajj Application Form 2018 can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.