Applications are invited from engagement of Eligible Candidates for HAL Recruitment to the 121 vacant posts of Trade Apprentices in various Trade/Branch. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has started the HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment process.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for latest HAL Trade Apprentices Job Openings, can send their application to the email address mentioned below. The last date for submission of applications for HAL Recruitment 2018 is 30/10/2018.
Submit applications for HAL 2018 Recruitment till 30th Oct 2018:
To apply for HAL Vacancies, candidates have to send HAL Application form in prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the official portal. Candidates must fill the Excel File (Application Form) very carefully. ‘Incomplete & Wrongly Filled Application Form are liable to be rejected.
Eligible candidates can apply now for HAL Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HAL Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Trade (ITI) Apprentices
- Number of vacancies: 121
Trade/Branch & No. of Posts:
|Trade/ Branch||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for HAL 121 Trade Apprentices Vacancies, they must have Passed 10+ 2 and ITI in concerned discipline from recognized institution with good academic records.
Applicants, applying for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancies, their Maximum age limit should be 27 years as on 30/10/2018 for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST Candidate.
Pay Scale for HAL Korwa Recruitment:
Those, who will be selected for appointment for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment, will get Stipend as per rule per month or as revised by the Government, The period of Apprenticeship Training will be One Year only.
After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship Contracts will be closed and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
HAL Trade (ITI) Apprentices Recruitment Procedure:
The Selection for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment, will be based on 100% Merit basis, taking into consideration 70% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the 10th class & 30% weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the ITI Examination.
Read Here: Reasons behind Success and Money
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.hal-india.co.in
- Then, press “CAREERS” tab that is given in right top side of page.
- On next page, press “Engagement of Trade Apprentices (ITI) 2018-19 for Avionics Division Korwa” link.
- Then, you can select the “Press here to download 924_CareerPDF1_Notification for Trade Apprentices ITI 2018-19.pdf” link.
- Now, HAL Notification PDF will appear you can go through HAL Advertisement in detail and check the details of HAL Trade (ITI) Apprentices Job Openings.
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Press here to download 924_CareerPDF2_Application Form 2018-19.xls” link.
- Download the application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Send it to the respective email address and also attach the needed documents.
Check Out More: PSU Recruitment
|Last date for receipt/submission|
of Complete Application through e mail
|Declaration of the Provisionally|
|Verification of Original Documents|
at HAL Korwa
|10/12/2018 to 20/12/2018|
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of HAL Recruitment 2018-19. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HAL Admit Card||HAL Results|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|