Haryana Police Recruitment
Haryana Police is looking for dedicated and passionate applicants to fill up 7110 Posts of Constable & Sub Inspector through Haryana Police Recruitment. Haryana Police Bharti Notification has recently released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission on its official website.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is inviting Haryana Police Online Form from willing applicants. Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria and other requirements can apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
Haryana Police Bharti 2018- May Update!!!
Contenders are required to fill the Haryana Police Online Application Form by following below provided instructions on or before the last date that is 28-05-2018 till 11:59. Check all the details carefully after filling the form against Haryana Police Bharti.
To get more details regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2018-19, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for jobs in Haryana Police Bharti must go through all the details regarding Haryana Police Recruitment which is provided properly in this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Haryana Police Vacancy Details:
|Category||Post Name||Haryana Police Vacancy|
|Cat. No. 1||Male Constable (Re-Advertised)||5000|
|Cat. No. 2||Female Constable (Re-Advertised)||1147|
|Cat. No. 3||Male Constable India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State (Re-Advertised)||500|
|Cat. No. 4||Male Sub-Inspector (Re-Advertised)||400|
|Cat. No. 5||Female Sub-Inspector||63|
|TOTAL Haryana Police Vacancy||7110|
Qualification Requirement for Haryana Police 2018 Recruitment:
- For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment applicants must have completed 10+2 Examination from well recognized Institute / Board and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard for Haryana Police Jobs.
- For Haryana Police SI Recruitment contenders must possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Check Out Current: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for Haryana Police Bharti:
|Category||Age for Haryana Police Recruitment|
|Cat. 1, 2 and 3||25 years as on 01-04-2018|
|Cat. 4 and 5||21 to 27 years as on 01-04-2018|
Salary Package for Haryana Police Vacancies:
- Candidates selected for the recruitment of category 1, 2 and 3 will be paid a monthly paid of Rs.21, 700 to Rs.69, 100 for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment.
- Candidates selected for the posts of category 4 and 5 will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs.35, 400 to Rs.1, 12,400 for Haryana Police SI Recruitment.
Application Fee for Haryana Police Vacancy:
Candidates who are going to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment are required to pay a small amount of application fee at the time of filling the online application form as per the norms of their selected category which is mentioned in detail below:
|Category 1, 2 and 3||(Unreserved): Male/ Female||Rs.100|
|Category 4 and 5||Rs.150|
|Category 1, 2 and 3||(Female of Haryana)||Rs.50|
|Category 4 and 5||Rs.75|
|Category 1,2 and 3|
|Category 4 and 5||SC/BC Male||Rs.35|
Selection Process for Haryana Police Recruitment Notification:
Haryana government has decided to select the candidates for Haryana Police Recruitment on the basis of the following rounds:
- Shortlisting of resume
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Haryana Police Bharti Knowledge Test Pattern:
- For Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment, all candidates have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test for Haryana Police 7110 SI Constable Recruitment, will be of the objective type having hundred (10O) multiple choice questions of 0.8 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration for Haryana Police Notification.
- While each correct answer will get 80 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Get Here Detailed: Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
Physical Screening Test:
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|Ex-serviceman||1.0 km||5 minutes|
Required Physical Parameters:
|Male||170 Centimeter General Category||83 Centimeter’ (unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|168 Centimeter of eligible reserve Categories as Per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.||81 Centimeter (unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Female||158 Centimeter General Category 156 Centimeter of eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy|
Also Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
How to fill Haryana Police Application Form ?
- For Haryana Police Sub Inspector or Haryana Police Constable Bharti, first of all visit the official website of Commission that is hssc.gov.in.
- Further to Apply Online for Haryana Police, go to “Advertisement” section and hit the link against Haryana Police Recruitment.
- Then select “Advt. No. 3/2018” and hit the appropriate link for “Registration”.
- Read the Haryana Police Recruitment Advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Hit on “Online Application” to fill up the application online for Haryana Police Advertisement
- The candidate would be navigated to a page where he/she need to hit on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No.
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information against Recruitment of Haryana Police.
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the Haryana Police Recruitment Online Form & upload Photo and Signature as prescribed.
- Application fee should be paid through Online for Haryana Police (Male/Female) Recruitment and then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Find Out More: Haryana Jobs
|Starting Date to Haryana Police Recruitment Apply Online||28-04-2018|
|Closing Date to Haryana Police Apply Online||28-05-2018|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee||30-05-2018|
After receiving the above information regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 candidates must be now able to process their registration properly. To grab more details candidates are advised to go through Haryana Staff Selection Commission Official Website on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Haryana Police Admit Card||Haryana Police Result|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Defence Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|