Haryana Police Recruitment
Haryana Police has entitled Job Notification titled as Haryana Police Recruitment. As mentioned in Haryana Police Advertisement, applications are invited from talented and eligible personals to apply against 5532 Haryana Police Constable Vacancy. All Male and Female citizens who find themselves eligible may apply for Constable Job by filling Haryana Police Online Application prior 11/07/2017. Collect all information about Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Highlights of This Page:
|Job Openings Details||Qualification for Constable|
|Constable Salary Details||Procedure of Selection|
|How to submit application||End date|
Candidates, who want to serve their nation as Constable (General Duty) may apply for Haryana Police Vacancy. Aspirants, possessing 10+2 or equivalent qualification, are eligible to apply for Latest Jobs in Haryana. Those who perform well in Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test will be hired for Constable Positions. Follow the steps listed below regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2017–2018 by dedicated team members of recruitmentinboxx.com
Haryana Police Male Constable Recruitment:
|Caste||Number of Vacancies|
Haryana Police Female Constable Recruitment:
|Caste||Number of Vacancies|
- Applicants who have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ institute with good academic records can apply for Haryana Police Recruitment.
- In addition to this, applicant should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric or Higher Qualification.
Get Here Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
As mentioned in Haryana Police Notification, applicant should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.06.2017. Contenders belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation as per norms of Government.
- Applicants are required to pay application fees through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
- Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable.
For General Category:
- For Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana: 100/-
- For Female of Haryana: Rs. 50/-
For SC/ ST/ SBC/EB PG candidates of Haryana:
- For Male Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs. 13/-
For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana:
- They are exempted from paying application fees.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Hiring Process for Constable Vacancy:
Aspirants will be selected for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment based on performance in Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test.
Knowledge Test (KT):
- It is an objective type paper consisting of multiple choice questions.
- This test is of 80 marks.
- It is having 100 questions of 0.80 marks each.
- Time Duration form exam is 90 minutes.
- Medium of exam is Hindi except where knowledge of English language of aspirant is tested.
Topics covered in Knowledge Test:
- General studies
- Agriculture animal husbandry
- Current affairs
- Computer knowledge questions
- Numerical ability
- General Science
- Relevant field trade etc.
Physical Measurement Test:
Aspirants qualified in Knowledge test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST):
Contenders who get qualified in Physical Measurement Test will appear for Physical Screening Test which is of qualifying nature. Have a glance on table to know more about it.
|Candidate||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 Minutes|
|Female||1.0 km||06 Minutes|
|Ex- Servicemen||1.0km||05 Minutes|
Scrutiny of documents:
Candidates qualifying in Physical Screening Test shall be called for Scrutiny of documents. 8% weight age is given to this category.
Interview-cum Personality test:
- Aspirants twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test will be called for this test.
- This test is of 12 marks.
Read Out Here:
Pay Scale for Haryana Police Jobs:
Aspirants who get successfully selected for Haryana Police Job will get an impressive amount of Rs.21700 (Level-3 Cell-I) as decided by organization.
Get Here: Latest Police Jobs
Ways to fill Haryana Police Online Application Form:
Willing aspirants need to follow these simple steps to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment.
- At first step, have a sight at official portal that is hssc.gov.in
- Hit on ‘Advertisements’ tab accessible at top menu bar of home page.
- You are required to download PDF for Advertisement No. ‘Advt 5/2017 Police’
- At new page, read entire notification consisting eligibility criteria, mode of applying, hiring process etc.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then come back to the previous page and select link ‘Apply Job Online’
- Choose appropriate link concerning post for which you wish to apply.
- It’s the time to fill Haryana Police Application Form by entering details as needed.
- Attach all documents; upload your passport size photo and signature correctly if required.
- Make payments of application fee through proper channel.
- Finally, acquire a hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Documents uploaded with application form:
- Scanned copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth tof Diploma/Degree etc
- Scanned copy of valid Eligibility certificate in case of DESM candidates duly respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned copy of of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG certificate issued by competent authority.
- Copy of e-challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned photographs duly signed by applicant.
- Scanned signature of applicant
Documents to be brought at time of Interview:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials/ of educational qualifications along with one set of self attested copies of these certificates
- Original Proof of earlier fee deposited.
- Print copy of online form along with latest stamp size photograph attested by a gazette officer and pasted on application form
|Starting Date for submission of online application||12/06/2017|
|Ending Date for submission of online application||11/07/2017|
|Last Date to deposit application fees||13/07/2017|
Read Here: Haryana Police Recruitment Notification
Above information about Haryana Police Recruitment 2017–2018 is going to be beneficial for you to apply for constable vacancy. Follow its Official Link to know more about it. Stay tuned with our web portal for more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Haryana Police Admit Card||Haryana Police Constable Result|
|Haryana Jobs||More Defence Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|