Looking for JRF Jobs!! Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla is going to organize a walk in interview for HFRI Recruitment. Organization is recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Project Fellow (JRF). Aspirants who are searching for HFRI jobs can grab this opportunity by applying for HFRI Recruitment 2017.
Facts Mention in This Page:
|Vacancy Requirement||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
|Walk In Date, Time And Address|
Job applicants, who are interested for hfri.icfre.gov.in, are required to appear in a walk in interview which is going to be held on 03rd January 2017 at 10:30 AM. At the time interview, Aspirants need to submit the prepared application form with all the original and Xerox copy of the documents. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding Himalayan Forest Research Institute Recruitment, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
HRFI Shimla Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates should posses Masters Degree in Forestry / Botany / Environment Science / Zoology with specialization in Entomology from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Proficiency in computer application such as MS Word, excel, power Point etc. will be favorable to the aspirants.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates who will be successfully shortlisted for Himalayan Forest Research Institute Shimla Recruitment should attain the salary of Rs. 12000 with HRA per month from Himalayan Forest Research Institute.
- Candidates who had a master degree in Forest or botany will receive a salary of Rs. 16000/- per month + HRA.
Grab HFRI Recruitment>>> Official Notification
Age of Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper age limit to the reserved category will decided as per rules of Organization.
- Candidates will be selected for HFRI Shimla recruitment, through the walk-in interview process according to the respective posts as per they are applying, for getting shortlisted to the desired post.
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to Apply for HFRI Recruitment?
- Candidates have to logon to the official website that is hfri.icfre.gov.in
- Select the tab “Recruitments” available in the menu bar on home page.
- This will open the list of the links having latest openings.
- Candidates have to select “Adv. /Notice No. 1-1(66) HFRI-1019/ dated 14-12-2016 reg. temporary positions of JRF under various projects” link.
- This will open the complete advertisement in the form of PDF, having further details regarding this opening, and applicants have to read the complete details carefully.
- Prepare an application form in appropriate manner and attach all the relevant documents with it.
- Reach the walk in Venue along with the application form, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), certificates, testimonials and one set of self attested copies to the address mentioned below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
The video conference room,
Himalayan Forest Research Institute
Panthaghati, Shimla (HP)
Find More: Himachal Pradesh Jobs
- Date of walk in Interview – 03rd January 2017 at 10:30 AM
- Registration will be started from – 09:30 AM To 10:00 AM
Aspirants can collect the whole information about HFRI Recruitment 2017 through the official notice that is mentioned above and acquire the latest updates from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so keep Visiting!!
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts