Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Latest job notification as Calcutta High Court Recruitment has been broadcasted by High Court of Calcutta. Organization has planned to invite applications from capable applicants for filling up PA/Stenographer Vacancies.
Keen aspirants, who want to be a part of High Court of Calcutta, can apply for available 42 vacancies in Grade-C. The last date to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 is 20-03-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|16/02/2018||Calcutta High Court Recruitment||Calcutta High Court PA/ Stenographer, Grade – C Posts- 42||12th||20/03/2018||See Notification|
Calcutta High Court 42 Recruitment
Those who meet eligibility criteria can apply for Calcutta High Court Grade – C Recruitment. Aspirant’s performance in typing test and Viva-voce Test decides selection for Calcutta High Court Job Notification.
Go through all detailed information about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018-19 from below of this page, which is well customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Vacancy:
- Posts Name: PA/Stenographer in Grade – C
- Total Vacancies: 42 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Unreserved [Persons with Disabilities]||02|
|Unreserved (Meritorious Sports – person)||01|
|Scheduled Caste (EC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (A) (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (B) (EC)||01|
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for High Court of Calcutta Recruitment,must be passed in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- Contenders should have Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
Grab Now: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Those who get joining letters for Calcutta High Court PA Recruitment / Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment will receive Pay Band Scale Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules or as per Calcutta High Court Notification.
Age Limit for Calcutta High Court Vacancies:
- Aspirants’ age for Vacancy In Calcutta High Court should Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2018.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be provided as per norms of Organization.
Contenders are required to pay fee by Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement, and drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 150/-|
|For Others||Rs. 300/-|
Assortment Process for Calcutta High Court Jobs:
Selection panel is going to shortlist talented personnel based on performance in the following stages, take a look…
- Test in Shorthand
- Verification of the outlines
You Can Also Check: Latest High Court Recruitment
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court 2018 Recruitment?
- First of all, you are required to visit the official website of High Court of Calcutta i.e. calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Move your cursor to left side of page and press “Recruitment” tab.
- At new page, hit the “Employment Notice No. 695 – RG dated, Calcutta, the 21st February, 2018 regarding recruitment to the post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C in the High Court at Calcutta” link.
- Go through detailed Calcutta High Court Advertisement, before filling-up the Application form, aspirants are advised to thoroughly read and understand the entire job notification.
- Go through entire instructions carefully and after paying requisite Examination Fees, you are required to download Calcutta High Court Application form.
- Put all information in form as required and you should have his/her own/family ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process.
- Now, attach latest passport size photograph and important documents in form of Xerox copies.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date should be reached.
To Registrar General
High Court of Calcutta
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Closing date for submission of Application: 20-03-2018
To know more about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018-19, you may refer to its Official Link. Keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Calcutta High Court Syllabus||Calcutta High Court Result|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|