Calcutta High Court Recruitment
A recent job openings notification has depicted entitled as Calcutta High Court Recruitment with the intention to recruit workaholic and deserving candidates. Organization invites applications to fill up 75 positions of LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Peon, Steno and others. Those who wish to build their career bright may apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017.
This Page Include:
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Detail
|Procedure to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Salary Offered||Age Limit|
Candidates fulfill all the necessitate criterion may submit their online application form on or before the closing date that is 10-10-2017. Before applying against Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement, read all details very carefully as declared below on this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Vacancies:
|Group Name||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|(Group-C)||Lower Division Clerk||16|
|English Typist- Copyist||11|
For Group-B and Group-C-
Candidates must assed Madhyamik or equivalent examination, having a certificate in Computer Training and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
Applier must have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any o equivalent Institution.
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limit Details:
- Upper age limit must not be above 40 years and lower age should not less than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC category aspirants will be admissible as per Govt. rules.
Salary Structure for Calcutta High Court Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
Lower Division Clerk
|Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-|
|English Typist- Copyist|
|Process Server||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 2300/-|
Rs. 4,900/-to Rs. 16,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Competitive Test/ personality test/ Type Test/ written test and interview. No TA will be admissible for attending the test/ interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Applicant need to pay an application fee through online mode by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, by Customized challan or make payment in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
|Category of Posts||SC/ST/PWD||All other categories|
English Stenographer(Group-B), Lower Division Clerk(Group-C), English Typist Copyist(Group-C)
|Rs 250/- plus applicable bank charges||Rs 300/- plus applicable bank charges|
|Process Server(Group-D), Peon(Group-D)||Rs 200/- plus applicable bank charges|
Rs 250/- plus applicable bank charges
Mode to fill Calcutta High Court Application Form:
- First of all, log in to web portal of organization that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- After that list of advertisement will shown on the right side of home page.
- Then, select “Employment Notice dated 07.09.2017 regarding recruitment to various categories of posts in the Judgeship of Hooghly” link.
- After choosing appropriate link, Notification will open in PDF format.
- Read the notification attentively.
- Now, press on “apply online” button.
- Fill online application form with required details in correct manner without any mistake.
- Upload photo, signature, self attested all documents/ certificates etc…
- At last, “submit” application form & take a print out of it for future use.
Check PDF-> Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Last Date to fill Online Application Form: 10-10-2017
Job finders may visit above Official Link to gather other essential details regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017–2018. Also, you can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Calcutta High Court Result||High Court Recruitment|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Latest Kolkata Jobs|