Calcutta High Court Recruitment
High Court at Calcutta has circulated a job advertisement for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the 152 vacancies in the post of LDC/Steno & others. Job appliers, who find themselves eligible for declared posts, may apply by submitting online application form before the last date. Candidates may keep continue on our web portal for getting updated info on Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 very soon.
Aspirants may read entire details about Calcutta High Court Vacancies from this page and apply before the last date which is 12th August 2016. To acquire complete details, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Stenographer Grade III||13|
|2||Bengali Stenographer Grade III||01|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||92|
|7||Mali (Gardener )||01|
For Sr. No. 1 to 3 Posts:
- Applicants must be passed in the Madhyamik and Certificate in Computer Training or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / Institution;
- Should have Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively;
For Other Posts:
Contenders must have 08th standard passed from recognized board and must have the ability to read and write in Bengali.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 37 years (For Stenographer Grade III Posts) and 40 years (For Other Posts) as on 1st day of January, 2016 and relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee for Calcutta High Court Jobs:
|Posts Sr. No.||Fee Details|
|SC / ST||All Other Category|
|For Sr. No. 1 to 3||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-|
|For Others||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Fee will be deposited by State Bank of India e-Collect System either online or by way of cash payment by downloading challan.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Salary Package For Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 7100 – 37600/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|Bengali Stenographer Grade III|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5400 – 25200/-||Rs. 2600/|
|Peon||Rs. 4900 – 16200/-||Rs. 1700/-|
|Mali (Gardener )|
Classification of job appliers for declared posts will be done through their performance in test followed by interview and documents verification session.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Fill Calcutta High Court Application Form:
Job seekers may follow below provided steps to submit online application form before the last date should be reached.
- Candidates will have to visit official website of organization which is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- After visiting homepage, hit on “Employment Notification dated 11.07.2016 for recruitment of staff in various posts in the Judgeship of South 24 Paraganas” link which is running at left side of web page.
- Then select “Employment Notification No. 1 dated 11.07.2016 in respect of appointment of staff in various posts in the Judgeship of South 24 Paraganas” link.
- Now read all instruction carefully and candidates may hit on link “http://myexamapplication.co.in/ac/ac2016.aspx”.
- After that, must fill online application form with required information and upload digital images of all documents (if required).
- At last, submit the application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it for future need.
You May Also Check: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Closing Date For Submission Of Application Form: 12th August 2016
Contenders may open Official Notification Link provided below to know more this Recruitment. Stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com get upcoming details regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017.
Check Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section