Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
HP residential who is preparing for the government exams of state must go through Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs. Aspirants who want to grab government jobs in Himachal Pradesh need to qualify the competitive exams. As you know the level of competition of government examination is going tough day by day, so it is not so easy crack HP Government exam. HP State News/Events/ Headlines have been well provided on this page. Moreover you can read the GK Quiz/ Question-Answer for competitive exams.
Every year, government of HP conducts various entrances examinations like HPPSC, HPCET, etc. Huge numbers of aspirants participate in such exams, but to crack such exams/test is a trickiest task. Himachal Pradesh updates are best for the ones who love to know the daily scenario of India. Aspirants, willing to crack HP government exam must glance on the beneath segment which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect complete details related to Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs 2018.
Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
HP Current Affairs Highlights:
Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs/ News/ Headlines In English
- Congress supporters jump the gun, congratulate Rahul Gandhi for winning Gujarat, Himachal elections
- BJP Set To Win Himachal, Trends Bleak For Its Chief Ministerial Candidate
- Himachal Pradesh Election Result LIVE: BJP Poised To Claim Big Win, Leads In 43/68 Seats
- Live: BJP set to overthrow Congress in Himachal Pradesh
- Gujarat Election Results 2017: Rupee Crashes 68 Paises Against US Dollar
- For Rahul Gandhi, Morning Workout Before Election Tracking, Says Congress
- Congress, BJP locked in close figtht in Himachal Pradesh
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Says BJP, Winning Tough Gujarat Battle
- Gujarat, Himachal Results Will Impact Karnataka, Says BJP Leader
- How Twitter is reacting to Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh election results
- BJP’s Anurag Thakur Predicts ‘Landslide Victory’ For Party In Himachal Pradesh
- Flashing ‘V’ Sign, PM Modi Sets Off BJP’s Gujarat, Himachal Celebration
- Live Gujarat Election Results 2017: Sensex Jumps 300 Points As Saffron Surge Sweeps Gujarat, Himachal
Start Here: Free Online Test Series
HP Current Affairs/ News/ Headlines In Hindi
- गुजरात और हिमाचल प्रदेश में विधानसभा चुनावों के लिए वोटों की गिनती शुरू
- चुनाव आयोग ने हिमाचल प्रदेश विधानसभा चुनाव की तारीखों की घोषणा की
- हिमाचल प्रदेश देश में इलेक्ट्रिक बस चलाने वाला पहला राज्य बना
- पूर्वोत्तर सहित पर्वतीय राज्यों में उद्योगों को दस साल तक जीएसटी से छूट
- सुमेश गोयल हिमाचल प्रदेश के डीजीपी नियुक्त
- प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी रीजनल कनेक्टिविटी स्कीम ‘उड़ान’ का शुभारम्भ
- हिमाचल प्रदेश ने आधार पंजीकरण में शत-प्रतिशत लक्ष्य अर्जित किया
- शहरी विकास मंत्रालय ने 6 राज्यों में अटल मिशन योजना को मंजूरी प्रदान की
- अनुराग ठाकुर हिमाचल प्रदेश ओलंपिक संघ के अध्यक्ष चुने गए
- हिमाचल प्रदेश के सीएम वीरभद्र सिंह ने धर्मशाला को राज्य की दूसरी राजधानी घोषित किया
- हिमाचल प्रदेश का पालमपुर विधानसभा क्षेत्र देश का पहला ई-विधानसभा बना
- हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकार ने वैज्ञानिक खनन और पारदर्शी नीलामी के लिए दिशा-निर्देश अधिसूचित किया
- हिमाचल प्रदेश में एम्बुलेंस मोबाइल एप्प सेवा आरंभ की गयी
- बिलासपुर में देश के पहले हाइड्रो इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज की स्थापना
- ग्रीन कांसेप्ट आधारित स्टेट डाटा सेंटर का शुभारंभ करने वाला हिमाचल प्रदेश पहला राज्य बन गया
Also Check Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Himachal Pradesh GK Quiz
Himachal Pradesh GK Questions with Answers
Question 1: Which district has the highest literacy rate in Himachal Pradesh
Question 2: Which Raja of Spiti invaded Kullu and made it a tributary
- Samudra Sena
- Chet Sena
- Hemant Sena
- Rajendra Sena
Question 3: Which of the following river does not originate in Himachal Pradesh?
- Chenab River
- Beas River
- Sutlej River
- Ravi River
Question 4: Shri Naina Devi Ji is a Sub-Tehsile of Which district?
Question 5: Battle of Haloti fought in which year?
- 1650 AD
- 1670 AD
- 1690 AD
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Question 6: Dr. Y.S. Parmar University was established in—
Question7: Lahauli Language in Spoken in which area—
- Lahaul Spiti
Question 8: ‘Masroor Rock Cut Temple’, a unique monolithic structure is present in which district of Himachal Pradesh?
Question 9: Which of the following mountain pass lies in Himachal Pradesh?
- Rohtang Pass
- Nathu La Pass
- Dongkha la
- Khunjerab Pass
Question 10: Gujjar are—
Hit Here To: Get Complete Info of Pratiyogita Darpan
Question 11: Which island at Rewalsar is known for floating island
Question 12: Identify the Himachali who was captain of Indian Hockey team that won gold medal at 1964 Summer Olympics at Tokyo
- Darshan Singh
- Prithipal Singh
- Charanjit Singh
- Gurbaksh Singh
Question 13: With reference to culture and tradition of Himacha Pradesh, what are Kayang, Bakayang and Banyangchu?
Question 14: Which of the following is the largest district (area wise) of Himachal Pradesh?
- Lahaul and Spiti
Question 15: Who founded the Guler state
- Karam Chand
- Hari Chand
- Rup Chand
- Prithvi Chand
Check Here: Awards And Honours Current Affairs
Question 16: Total number of Assembly Constituencies in Himachal Pradesh
Question 17: Which raja’s wooing of Nokhu Gaddan is depicted in the “Raja-Gaddan” love lyric?
- Jagat Singh
- Bas Dev (Basu)
- Rajrup Singh
- Prithvi Singh
Question 18: Which river divides Sirmaur District of Himachal Pradesh into two almost equal parts:
Question 19: Which Raja of mandi gave the Shivratri Fair the form of a cultural festival
- Suraj Sen
- Bahu Sen
- Bir Sen
- Ban Sen
Question 20: Who is the author of Milindo-Panho
Also Check: GK Current Affairs
Question 21: How many days the birth Anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore celebrated?
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 7 days
- 5 days
Question 22: Which country loses its Fast Growing Economy Tag to China?
Question 23: Which city was designated as UNESCO World Book Capital 2018?
Question 24: N Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation-stone for the _____ Dr B R Ambedkar Smriti Vanam (memorial park) at Inavolu village, Amravati.
- Rs 50 crore
- Rs 75 crore
- Rs 100 crore
- Rs 125 crore
Question 25: In which District of Himachal Pradesh, produced Sugar beet?
You Can Also Check: Science & Technology Current Affairs
Question 26: CM Connect app launched by N. Chandrababu Naidu is based on which of the following chart platform?
Question 27: Who is food and civil supplier Minister?
- Rajiv Bindel
Question 28: Which state has launched web application DARPAN to check corruption and keep track of government activities?
- Uttar Pradesh
Question 29: What is the total No. of Panchayat in Shimla district?
Question 30: Recently on April 15, 2017 Himachal Pradesh celebrate its _______ Himachal Day?
Must Read: Sports Current Affairs
Question 31: Area wise which is the smallest district?
Question 32: Poila Baisakh is celebrated as the New Year in which state?
- West Bengal
- Arunachal Pradesh
Question 33: What is height of Shimla above sea Level?
Question 34: Who has won the sixth M.S. Swaminathan Award?
- Prabhakar Rao
- S Swaminathan
Question 35: 14 Outer Himalayas is known as—
- Lower Himalayas
- All of these
Check Now: Defence Current Affairs
Question 36: Which Indian actor was honored at the 60th San Francisco Film Festival?
- Salman Khan
- Aamir Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Akshay Kumar
Question 37: 16 the height of District Shimla is—
Question 38: Politician Girish Chandra Saxena popularly known as Gary who recently passed away was the former Governor of which state?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Question 39: 18 the book ‘History of Mandi State’ is written by—
- Manmohan Singh
Question 40: Which country dropped GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb on ISIS positions in Afghanistan?
Must Hit: Meetings And Summits Current Affairs
Question 41: who is the Founder of State Chamba?
- Veer Sen
- Meru Varma
- Hati Chand
Question 42: Which organization has released the Global Analysis and Assessment of Sanitation and Drinking-Water (GLAAS) 2017?
- World Bank
- Global Health Council
Question 43: Koradi Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
Question 44: ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017’ is a joint military exercise between which two countries?
- India and Nepal
- China and Bhutan
- China and Nepal
- Bhutan and Nepal
Question 45: The Revised Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework for banks released by RBI is effective from which date?
- March 31, 2017
- April 1, 2017
- July 1, 2017
- October 1, 2017
Find Here Latest: Himachal Pradesh Jobs
Question 46: Who will be the head of the Inter-Disciplinary Committee set up by the government to examine the existing framework regarding virtual currencies?
- Jayshree Vyas
- Shri Bimal Jalan
- Shri Dinesh Sharma
- Shyamala Gopinath
Question 47: Recently which state government launched mobile application MP e-Nagarpalika to provide Municipal Services Online?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
Question 48: How many DIETS are there in H.P.?
Question 49: If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is:
- 50 km
- 56 km
- 70 km
- 80 km
Question 50: Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Read Out: 5 Surprising Habits of Toppers
Dear visitors, hope you get relevant information concerning Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs 2018 from this page. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get the latest information regarding Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs in Hindi / HP News/ GK Questions and Answers/ Quiz, Recruitment, etc. So, stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top 100 Career Options||Student Success Strategies|
|Entrance Exams In India||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Latest Walkins||Strategies of Personality Development|