HIMSR Recruitment has been released by the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Latest advertisement has been released for filling the positions of Professor/Associate Professor in Paediatrics and Dermatology departments. Both the departments require experienced candidates for these vacancies, those who want to apply for HIMSR Recruitment 2017 have to send their application form to the office of the Dean by the date 07-08-2017.
This page includes:
|Details about HIMSR vacancies||Qualification and experience required|
|Limitation of age||Details about salary|
|Selection procedure||How to apply for Professor Vacancy|
|Postal address||Important date|
Organization will short-list some candidates on the basis of their filled application forms and then aspirants will be called for test/interview. Aspirants need to come at the place of interview on their own expenses and bring all the original documents and certificates with them for verification. It is the right time for the interested aspirants to grab this opportunity and secure their future. More details about HIMSR Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Professor and Associate Professor in Paediatrics and Dermatology departments
Qualification needed for Professor/Associate Professor Vacancies:
- In Paediatrics Department- Degree of M.D. (Paediatrics)
- In Dermatology Department- Degree of M.D. (Derm.&Ven./Leprosy/Dermatology/Medicine) with D.V.D. or D.D.
Experience for Professor/Assistant professor in Paediatrics Department:
- Worked as Associate Professor in Paediatrics for 3/4 years in the respective medical college.
- Should at least 4/5 research publications in indexed or national journals as the First / Second Author, out of which minimum of 2 research publications must be published during the tenure of the Associate Professor.
Experience for Professor in Dermatology Department:
- Worked as Associate Professor in Dermatology and Venereology/ Leprosy for 3 years in the recognized medical college.
- Minimum of 5 research publications in indexed/ national journals as the First / Second Author, out of which minimum of 2 research publications must be published during the tenure of the Associate Professor.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
The aspirants who are interested in HIMSR jobs must be above 18 years of age according to the norms of organization.
Salary will be disclosed to the selected candidates after the selection process.
- Organization will short-list some candidates on the basis of their application forms.
- Then aspirants will be called for the test/interview.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the test/interview.
- Applied contenders have to bring all the attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
How to fill HIMSR Application form:
- Interested aspirants first go to the official website of the organization i.e. www.himsr.org.
- There are many tabs available at the top of the home page then you have to press on ‘careers’ tab.
- A new page will open on your screen and you have to select “Application for Faculty’’ option which is given at the top of the list.
- After that a PDF file will open where you get all the details about Professor Vacancy.
- Read the details then download the application form and fill it very carefully then enclosed completely filled application in an envelope along with required particulars.
- Super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of…..” then send it to the below given address by the date 07-08-2017.
To directly download HIMSR application form: Press Here
Office of the Dean,
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hamdard University,
New Delhi – 110062
The last date to send the application form is 07-08-2017
Download PDF: HIMSR Recruitment Notification
Interested candidates can get the details about HIMSR Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official link. If you have any suggestion then may write in the comment box which is given below. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|