Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment
Through Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment notification, the organization has notified that the 48 vacancies of ITI Trade Apprentices are available in the organization. In this concern, the Hindustan Newsprint Limited has decided to organize written examination. So, aspirants who find them eligible can directly appear in the test. Applicants are informed that the exam for Fitter, Turner, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician and others is going to be held from 12-12-2017 to 18-12-2017.
Therefore, contenders who want to appear in the examination for HNL Apprentices Recruitment can apply by following the instructions as stated below. For obtaining additional information about Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018 you can go through this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||03|
Qualification for HNL Trade Apprentices Vacancies:
- Only those job entrants can apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment who have ITI Trade Certificate in relevant discipline from NCVT approved.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Programming & Systems Administration Assistant should have passed in Pass COPA,/PASAA.
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Contenders want to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Trade Apprentices Recruitment their age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01st November 2017. However, the upper age will be relaxable of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI rules.
- For Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: Rs. 6250/- per month
- For Others: Rs. 7000/- per month
HNL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment Procedure:
The Selection of applying aspirants for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment will be based on following criteria. Eligible candidates can directly appear in test which is going to be held on scheduled dates according to trade.
- Qualifying Examination 50%
- Written Test 50%
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Applying Process for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
- Job entrants can apply for HNL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment by visiting the official website that is www.hnlonline.com.
- Move your cursor at the menu bar of home page and select “Careers” tab.
- On next page you need to follow “APPRENTICE TRINEES (Job Code: hnl/0185)” link for HNL Recruitment.
- Then aspirants have to press on “Press here for download details” link to get the details regarding Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Apprentices Recruitment.
- Now, Hindustan Newsprint Limited Apprentices Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Vacancies.
- After that, to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Vacancy you need to download the format of application form.
- The fill Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Application Form in order to apply for HNL Trade Apprentices Recruitment.
- Attach the required documents/certificates with the application form
- At last, you can appear in the examination directly for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Jobs with duly filled application form and other documents.
HNL Training centre (Kalari),
Newsprint Nagar, Kottayam
Find More: Kerala Jobs
HNL ITI Exam Schedule:
Timing: 09.30 am
|Name of the Post||Exam Date|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||18.12.2017|
If you want to collect more detail related to Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment, check the link as stated above. To collect all latest updates regarding Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d and get all information instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|