Homeshop18 Jobs for Freshers are available here!!! Candidates keen to be the part of this organization can take part in Homeshop18 Recruitment Process. To apply for the Homeshop18 Freshers Recruitment, contenders need to submit their forms.
Aspirants having Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university need to appear in written exam or Interview, conducted by the organization as selection procedure on scheduled date.
|Post Date||Recruitment||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|13/01/2018||Homeshop18 Recruitment||Homeshop18 Recruitment for Freshers||Graduation||28/03/2018||See Notification|
What After Homeshop18 Process of Recruitment?
Aspirants, successfully selected for the Sr. Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Proptiger / Housing.com, Anchor etc Positions will receive an attractive amount of salary by the organization as per the norms.
For grabbing more factors related to the Homeshop18 Recruitment 2018, candidates need to move their cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Homeshop18 Freshers Jobs 2018:
- Sr. Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Proptiger / Housing.com
- Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Qualification for Jobs in Homeshop18:
Applying contenders for Homeshop18 Recruitment for Freshers 2018 are required to have Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university or institution. Candidates having experience in post qualification will be preferred by the organization. Apart from that, contenders must have following skills –
- Exposure to Individual & Corporate Sales.
- High level of positive energy, integrity and ethics.
- Should have capacity to work under pressure on meeting month targets.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
Age Requirement for Homeshop18 Vacancies:
Candidates keen to apply for Homeshop18 career must be complete 18 years and the upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided as per the norms of the management panel of the organization.
Homeshop18.com Recruitment process:
Selection of the contenders for Homeshop18 Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in below mentioned procedure.
Homeshop18 Salary Details:
Shortlisted contenders after the completion of the selection procedure will get impressive and satisfying amount as monthly remuneration. Increment will be made in salary as according to the working performances of candidates.
Procedure to Apply for Homeshop18 Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for the Latest Vacancies in Homeshop18 are required to follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Initially, contenders have to reach to the official website of Home shop 18 that is www.homeshop18.com
- Then contenders need to follow “Careers” tab available under “KNOW US BETTER” section at the bottom of home page.
- Now a page carrying Homeshop18 Freshers Vacancies 2018 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Hit the appropriate link of the position and read the complete notification carefully.
- Eligible contenders have to go for “Apply Online” and enter asked details in Homeshop18 Online Application Form
- Upload the needed documents and hit on “Submit” button for the submission of the form.
- At last, take a print out of Homeshop18 Application Form 2018 for future reference.
Last date to apply online: Last Week Of March 2018
Note: Contenders can collect more details regarding Homeshop18 Recruitment 2018 by going through the above mentioned link. In order to grab latest updates in this concern or any other, be in touch with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|How to Find a Job Online||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|