How To Become A Fashion Designer after 12th
Fashion designing is one of the most admirable career options by most of the students. Wondering for how to become a fashion designer after 12th? Well, it’s not as much easy task as it seems to be. But with the help of below stated essential details, you can easily become a fashion designer after XII.
If you too fell devoted about clothing, lifestyle, accessories and all about fashion then this is a correct path for you to choose for future success. There are some eligibility required to become a fashion designer and other requirements to be a good fashion designer.
Moreover, we have provided some effective tips that will help you to become a fashion designer. Check all the details on this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regarding the essential things required for 12th pass candidates to apply for fashion designing course.
How To Become A Fashion Designer after 12th
Tips To Be Fashion Designer
Fashion Designing eligibility requirements
- The 12 class passed aspirants from a recognized board are entitled to apply for fashion designing exam.
- Aspirants who have a passed in the general certificate education exam at the advanced level or in any other board/university in our country or foreign countries that are accepted by the Association of Indian universities are suitable to write this exam.
- Those who have qualified the grade in the class X exam which is conducted by any National Open School are eligible to apply for fashion designing exam.
- Candidates who have a 3 or 4 years diploma that is accredited by the State Board of Technical Education or the AICTE can appear for this exam.
- Knowledge of fabrics, sketching skills, color composition, good taste and sense of trends and fashion which serves as a plus point for those who want to start a career as a fashion designer.
- The courses offered by the fashion institutes endow you with technical and creative thinking skills in the arena of expertise.
- As you will finish the course you have become mastered in the step-by-step making of a garment from designing to pattern making, production and even marketing.
Get Complete Details On: Career In Fashion Designing
Top Fashion Designing College In India
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
- National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT), New Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai
- Pearl Academy of Fashion
- School of Fashion Technology
- Symbiosis Centre Of Design (SID)
- Amity School of Fashion Technology
- Northern India Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), MOHALI
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Rani Birla Girls College
- Birla Institute
- International Institute of Fashion Design
- Institute of Fashion Technology
- Apeejay Institute of Design
- Academy of Fashion & Design
- Arch Institute of fashion and Design
- Satyam Fashion Institute
- Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology
- Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Gandhinagar, Hyderabad & Raebareli, Kannur & Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
If you get a diploma or degree in fashion designing or a related program, it will be more useful to you to lead a successful career. Pursuing your career in fashion designing is an excellent choice for a person who has a love for fashion and the intellect to work hard. This will make you to learn more in this field.
Know More About: Careers That Involve Creativity
Know your passion in which fashion
Decide in which designing field you are enthusiastic about. Initially, starting can be at the bottom but you should fix a goal in your mind concerning the kind of designing you want to embark lifelong. For example:
- Women’s daywear, women’s evening wear
- Men’s daywear, men’s evening wear
- Boys’ wear and/or girls’ wear; teenage wear
- Sportswear/fitness/leisure wear
- Outdoor, adventure, outerwear
- Bridal wear
- Costume design for theater, movies, the advertising industry and retailers
Fashion Designing course after 12th
All those who have interest in fashion designing can do so after XII class. For this, candidates can start preparing for the respective exams and seek help from the previous year’s question papers.
There are so many areas of fashion designing field, so you can choose the specialization as per your choice only. There are so many things that are required to become fashion designer like Time to time, they will be required to create fashionable clothes to suit the local flavors as well as dresses that suit the modern era.
Now we are having some of the very reputed and popularized fashion institutes namely Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai; International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT); IEC School of Art and Fashion etc which are best enhance career in this field.
You Can Also Opt For: Jewellery Design Career Scope
Career in Fashion designing
Many jobs are easily accessible in fashion industry for people who have an artistic eye and a taste for fashion. To become a fashion designer a formal education and training in fashion design is essential. Besides this, there are many other courses and associate, bachelor, master degree and certification programs that can teach the basics of beginning a career in fashion design.
- Artists and Sketchers (create images)
- Sewers (production workers sewing by hand or machine)
- Pattern Makers (make patterns)
- Pattern Graders (adjust patters for different sizes)
- Cutters (cut out patters or fabrics)
- Spec and Fit Technicians (produce samples)
- Assistant Designers (support lead designers)
- Head Designers (creative decision-makers, supervise staff)
- Specialty Designers (designer using special production techniques)
- Trend Researchers (gather fashion trends and submit to designers)
Must Check: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
Job Opportunities In Fashion Industry
Fashion Designing can be alienated into three major factors which are Garment design, Leather design, and Accessory Jewellery design. This area offers many job agreements but you all need to have to become a great fashion designer is ability to create new designs that being worn in the street. Fashion designing as a profession, has existed in our country and also in abroad for a long time. There is a large scope in this field includes:
- Fabric houses dressmaking
- Handloom/ yard goods manufacturers (Government, Semi government)
- Fashion show coordinators / publishers
- TV drama and channels fashion program producers /costume designers, etc.
- Film production units Bollywood / Hollywood
- Trade and wholesale garment businesses in men’s/ women’s/ children clothing in sportswear/casual wear, etc.
Also Read: 10 Best Unique Careers for Art Students
Note: So, that’s all about How to Become a Fashion Designer after 12th, stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for interesting facts and updates like this.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section