How to Become a Teacher
Do you have passion for learning knowledge, sharing it with other or teaching it others? If yes than know here How to Become a Teacher in India as here you’ll get complete guide on Teaching Eligibility, Scope, Career and many related details. Teaching has a huge scope in our nation India. Once anybody gets a job in Teaching sector his/her life will be more amazing than ever before.
In India, it is more imperative to educate everyone to make India a developed country and with this aim of development, Teachers are the only role model who made this possible…. Teachers, a word that itself raise its standard in areas of respect, dignity and honor. They have a largest involvement in making everyone literate. Teaching line is the one of the most preferable and trending field in India. In India, it is the thinking of every second person that teaching line is the safest profession for girls/ women.
How to Become a Teacher
Eligibility Criteria is the specialization within the degree you agree should be equivalent with the nature of post in the Teaching Jobs. For jobs in teaching sector, candidate must have the following qualification with him/her to find Teaching Jobs: Master’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks, Ed. /M.Ed., Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate, D. in the respective subject.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
To become a teacher you need to classification of Teachers, so read below in detail; since the requirements teachers differ from every section, from primary students to secondary and after and after. Therefore there is few different teachers’ training courses like-
- Nursery Teachers Training (NTT) (Teachers for children up to the age of 4 years.)
- Elementary Teachers Training (ETT) (Teachers for children between the age group of 4 to 14 years.)
- Primary teachers training (PTT) (Teachers for children up to 5th class.)
- Junior Basic Training (JBT)
- Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)
- Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) and several other teachers’ training courses.
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
How to Become a Teacher in India?
To become a teacher the candidates has to undergo one of the following given course according to his/her own interest and caliber.
- Bachelor of Education of (B. Ed): If one really has passion for teaching then B. Ed degree is must for him/her. This is the first step towards the glorious and highly respected career.
- Elementary Teachers Training (ETT): Elementary education bachelor’s degree programs helps students with education’s foundational theories.
- Junior Basic Training (JBT): The JBT have come up in India to train teachers who are vigorously engaged in imparting education to the tender aged children.
- Nursery Teacher’s Training (NTT): NTT course trains the prospective teachers to handle the students of pre-primary schools.
You Can Also Check: Part Time Teaching Jobs
Process for Each Teacher’s Training Courses
- Candidate has to appear in an entrance tests conducted by the various state and Independent educational bodies and universities to admit candidates in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- These exams are generally consist of Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
After completing this one year course in which one has to go through all the major aspects of the field of study. Apart from the theory part, teachers also go through practical training courses.
Teacher Career Prospects
- Head of the department (with Master’s degree)
- Vice Principal (After getting some experience as Vice Principal)
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Salary/ Pay Scale; At present government has a target to educate every Indian up till coming in few years. Thousands of opportunities are available at present in this profession and more opportunities are going to be released. Teachers’ pay varies according to the course they have done and the school they are working in.
On availability of Teaching Jobs we have given a short note on information regarding it on our web portal. Here on this page, we have updated you with the details one requires to become a teacher… Hope you find this page useful, Good Luck!!
You May Also Like To Visit This Section