How To Crack CAT
Tomorrow is too Late, Yesterday is over and Now is the exactly right time to Start…!!! So, hereby we Gonna discuss with you some Tips & Trick for How To Crack CAT? We know that students have fear about CAT Exam. Is it so..? A big No, As CAT has never ever been a tough exam. It is a wrong predication of the candidates that this exam is toughest exam amongst all. Now, on this page we have displayed the Tips To Crack CAT Exam in First Attempt with good marks. For obtain more info about How To Crack CAT 2017, you need to scroll this web page down.
Do you know? It’s not so that it is compulsory to join some institute to attain best percentage in (Common Admission Test), during survey on this we have find that most of people who had crack the CAT Examination is without the help of coaching institutes. Here is a simple strategies Firstly, you need to add on with three basic items in your to-do list.
- Get study material
- Make study plan
- Join a test series
How To Crack CAT
Focus on Quantitative Aptitude and/ or Verbal Ability
CAT aspirants it is very important to allocate enough time while preparation to basic section i.e.– Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation. Most of the CAT aspirants are nervous of either Quantitative Aptitude or Verbal Ability, so by giving mocks test and continuously reading of chapters one can cover Quant and Verbal as this will make preparation bit easy to study. It is necessary to practice Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Reading Comprehension one cannot do well in the CAT exam.
Know More About: CAT Preparation Tips
Tips To Crack CAT Exam In First Attempt
First Know About Yourself As You Need To Perform There.
- The foremost thing that you need to choose is whether to go for coaching or to take self preparation. If you have decided to prepare by own take the help of a consultant.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly and start preparation from basics, after clearing with basic part you will be able to understand the rest of the part clearly. Get all the information related to CAT Exam.
- To check your knowledge on basic part, start attempting the mock tests which you can find on the Internet and try to focus on weaker sections and practice well. It will be helpful for you to attempt the previous question papers to know the difficulty level of the test.
- To know the important sections analyze and know the previously asked question papers and we advise you to read News papers, Magazines daily to improve the vocabulary.
- To crack CAT exam in first attempt, the candidate should focus on accuracy as there will be negative marking for wrong answer. While locking the answer correctly read the question twice or thrice.
- To Crack the CAT exam in first attempt, the candidate should work hard to lessen the problems rising before the exam. This CAT exam is all about mental state, the depleted mind can’t help to answer the logical questions. Therefore, For better results the candidate should work hard by making at least 15 minutes time interval for every 2 hours study to gain the topic which they have learnt in their mind.
- Focus on general and shortcut formulas for quicker answering and to save money.
- After the complete preparation, take daily the mock tests for practice and time management. This helps to crack the CAT exam in first attempt.
Check Here: Top 10 CAT Coaching Institute In India
The candidates may go through the below mentioned syllabus and syllabus is divided into following section:
- Maths/ Quantitative Ability : Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
- Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), diagram, etc.
- English/ Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
Get Detailed: CAT Syllabus 2017
CAT Exam Pattern:
All the aspirants are informed to check the exam pattern to understand the complete format of examination;
- The question paper will be divided into two sections each consisting of 50 questions:
- There will be one question paper consisting of 100 questions and the time duration to attempt the paper will be 2 hrs and 50 min.
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (50 Question)
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (50 Question)
Check Updated: CAT Exam Pattern
Books for CAT Exam:
- English Proficiency IMS India
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
- Wren and Martin English Grammar
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
- Student’s Companion by Wilfred D. BestVERBAL ABILITY BY ARUN SHARMA
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary by Wilfred Funk and Norman Lewis.
- A Communicative Grammar of English By: Geoffrey Leech
- Business English and Communication By: Clark
- English PLUS I.C.S.E. For Class 10 by Xavier Pinto
- NCERT Books
- Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations by TIME Publisher.
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha Publisher.
Check Here: CAT Previous Year Question Papers
Let’s discuss Fact about CAT:
CAT is national-level management entrance test which is carried out by IIM for those aspirants who want to take admission in MBA Programs or in management courses all over the nation. As it is a computer based test which includes quantitative, verbal ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning therefore, participants need to know about this test in all aspects.
This test actually counts the subjective knowledge of participant for selection in various management courses of IIM. Here this article will guide you with what are the most typical mistakes done by the candidates during CAT exam and also provide you tips to avoid them For Better Result.
Must Look: CAT Selection Criteria
We Hope above given tips, tricks and strategies given by the www.recruitmentinboxx.com will definitely help you to prepare well for the exam. Start preparing now this will surely help you to score good marks. ALL THE BEST FOR YOR EXAM.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|
|CAT Exam Schedule||CAT Voucher|
|CAT Application Form||CAT Eligibility Criteria|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||CAT Affiliated Colleges India|