How to Fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB
Candidates who are eager to apply for IBPS RRB this year can check here ‘How to Fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB?’ For your convenience over on this page we have provided a complete list on Participating Regional Rural Banks and you’ll also get a detail guide on Filling Bank Preference in IBPS RRB.
Depending on the vacancies region wise, and according to needs of the Regional Rural Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates those who are shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the RRB keeping in view the merit cum preference.
Our regular visitors,
Preferences for IBPS RRB will be filled on the basis of your selected local language and the RRBs will be available for preferences after you choose a regional language. The reason behind this is only those RRBs will be available for which ever at you’re eligible according to your regional language.
Check Out: List Of Banks Under IBPS 2017
How to Fill Bank Preference in IBPS RRB?
Here are some points and strategies you need to know before applying and Filling Bank Preference in IBPS RRB;
- Very first, take a notebook or diary and start noting down all the RRBs of your regional language on a paper.
- For instance, Hindi mostly prefers language so if you want to apply for HINDI regional language, as there is many RRBs for Hindi Regional Language.
- If in case an individual select, HINDI as his regional language, there are many RRBs for preferences.
- Look about place you want to apply, check out preferred RRBs are situated according to your need and your regional language area.
- Most of us prefer to get job nearby places or in own home town, so RRBs offers you chance to according to the distances from your Home Town.
- For more easy, go for this option-> choose RRBs according to their sponsored bank and also working area.
- After proper review you need to note down all the preference;
- For different posts, there should be all a certain number of RRBs will be available for preferences.
- So choose preference accordingly…
- Then after, you also need to write down all the other related preferences in a perfect order before filling the online examination form.
Following these strategies is must, for smart execution!
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
How to Fill IBPS RRB Form?
Here’s a way to fill the application form for IBPS RRB, check it out;
The common things about filling online forms are well known like you should have a valid e-mail id, a mobile number etc.
- First of all read well full notification that will be available at official site carefully.
- Steps are given on official IBPS RRB Exam link page, so you can read them well in more details from there;
- We suggest, please don’t fill the form in hurry.
- Go through this section, “HOW TO APPLY” and “Frequently Asked Questions” given on link page.
- Your signature should not be in Capital Letters.
- Prepare the size of your Image and your Signature image according the requirement mentioned before filling the examination form.
NOTE: Guys, there’s a slight change in filling criteria of IBPS RRB, let’s see what’s it;
#from this year candidates who all are applying must assure a particular region (from where they are), as they can only apply only from state domicile.
#that means if the applier residing in UP, then he/she can only apply for banks that are listed under Uttar Pradesh section!
#you will be directly contesting for banks within your state and not across India.
Get Here: IBPS Challan Form
Bank Preference in IBPS RRB / State wise
|State||Bank Name||Head Office||Local Language Proficiency|
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||Kadapa||
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Chittor|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Guntur|
|Arunanchal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Naharlagun (Papumpare)||English|
|Assam||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Guwahati||
Assamese, Bengali, Bodo
|Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank||Diphu|
|Bihar||Bihar Gramin Bank||Begusarai||
|Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank||Patna|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Muzaffarpur|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||Gandhinagar||
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot|
|Haryana||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Rohtak||
|Himanchal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Mandi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu||Dogri, Kashmiri, Pahari, Gojri, Punjabi, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi|
|Ellaquai Dehati Bank||Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand Gramin Bank||Ranchi||
|Vananchal Gramin Bank||Dumka|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank||Dharwad||
|Kaveri Grameena Bank||Mysore|
|Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||Bellary|
|Kerala||Kerala Gramin Bank||Mallapuram||Malayalam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Sagar||
|Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Chhindwara|
|Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank||Indore|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Aurangabad||
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||Nagpur|
|Manipur||Manipur Rural Bank||Imphal||Manipuri|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Shillong||Khasi, Garo|
|Mizoram||Mizoram Rural Bank||Aizawl||Mizo|
|Nagaland||Nagaland Rural Bank||Kohima||English|
|Odisha||Odisha Gramya Bank||Bhubaneshwar||Odia|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Bolangir|
|Puducherry||Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank||Puducherry||Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu|
|Punjab||Punjab Gramin Bank||Kapurthala||
|Malwa Gramin Bank||Sangrur|
|Sutlej Gramin Bank||Bhatinda|
|Rajasthan||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Ajmer||
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Jodhpur|
|Tamilnadu||Pandyan Grama Bank||Virudhunagar||Tamil
|Pallavan Grama Bank||Salem|
|Telangana||Telangana Grameena Bank||Hyderabad||Telugu, Urdu|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Warangal||Telugu|
|Tripura||Tripura Gramin Bank||Agartala||Bengali, Kokborak|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Dehradun||Hindi, Sanskrit|
|Uttar Pradesh||Baroda UP Gramin Bank||Raibareilly||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|Gramin Bank of Aryavart||Lucknow||
|Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||Banda||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|Sarva UP Gramin Bank||Meerut||
|Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank||Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||Howrah||
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||Murshidabad|
|Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Coochbehar||Bengali, Nepali|
So, Go with your personal choice!
At last before making your final list, we advise you to go with little homework on your own to choose the best banks for you, since after final selection you have to serve the particular bank for at least 30 years or more.
Check Here: IBPS Notification
For more updates regarding, IBPS RRB Exam or other notification, stay connected with us. For access more information you can also subscribe our free email service to get latest recruitment notification in your email account…
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS RRB Syllabus|
|IBPS RRB Admit Card||IBPS RRB Result|
|IBPS Cut Off Marks||IBPS Study Material|