How to Prepare for IIT JEE
IITs and NITs offered engineering and technological courses. Many young aspirants want to take admission in these courses and now looking for How to Prepare for IIT JEE. For those candidates, who are searching for How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2017, we, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, created this page. In this section, we are giving JEE Main/Advanced Exam Cracking Tips, so you should read out this page carefully with concentration.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and CBSE jointly organized JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), is a national level entrance exam for those candidates, who want to take admission in engineering and technological courses including BE / B.Tech / B.Arch in many disciplines. JEE exam is divided into two parts, first is JEE (Main) and Second is JEE (Advanced).
Each year large numbers of aspirants give IIT JEE but only few of them clear it with good ranks. If any candidate follows proper preparation strategy and know How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2017 then they can easily achieve their goal.
How to Prepare for IIT JEE
Know Step By Step How to start your JEE Main & Advanced 2017 Preparation?
- JEE Exam Syllabus
- Do you really know tricks for best IIT JEE Exam Preparation?
- JEE Exam Pattern
- JEE Exam Question Types
- Best Books For JEE
- Tips on How to prepare for JEE
JEE Mains and Advanced Exam is divided into three subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Appearing candidates need to prepare these topics. The difficulty of each question will be different between the two tests. You can obtain some details about these topics which are specified below in this page.
- Laws Of Motion
- Electronic Devices
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Advanced Syllabus|
- States Of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Environmental Chemistry
- Periodic Groups
- Basic Organic Chemistry Principles
- Quadratic Equations
- Mathematical Induction
- Sequences And Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Making proper study time table is the most important step. This will help you with better preparation for each subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Follow your study schedule on a daily basis. Instead of studying for long hours, take short breaks at regular intervals to refresh yourself.
Tips to Utilize Your Time during Exam: Read Here
- Always choose your study material carefully. Prepare according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- Put more emphasis on clarifying basic concepts. Always take the help of instructors or friends to clear your doubts.
- Make notes of different topics and keep revising them.
- Evaluate your preparation by practicing previous year questions. This will help you in identifying your weak areas where you need to improve.
Health & Fitness:
- Good health plays a crucial role in achieving success. Therefore, maintain your health properly.
- Avoid late night study and try to eat hygienic food.
- Don’t take stress as it may spoil your efforts.
- Take out time for physical activities such as meditation or yoga. This will keep you fit and fine and improves your concentration level.
Must Read: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Follow a Schedule, Make a Plan:
- First, take a calendar of the month and a dairy and a pen to make your study schedule.
- Before appearing in the exam, you need to make a plan according to your timing.
- When you get up in the morning, make it a habit to spend few minutes to plan day.
- You can take short breaks in study timing.
Know the syllabus and the exam pattern:
- If, you are appearing in JEE Exam, you must know the syllabus of exam and structure of exam.
- For your better assistance, we have mentioned both exam syllabus and exam pattern, so you can get from this page.
You Can Check Here the List of Best Coaching Institutes for IIT JEE
Solve previous years’ papers:
- When, you are going to appear in exam, you need to solve previous years’ papers for better preparation.
- After solving the previous years’ papers, you get additional confidence to giving the exam.
- Previous years’ papers will be very helpful for you and you can do your preparation according these papers.
Appearing candidates need to understand JEE Exam structure of both JEE Main exam and JEE Advanced Exam. From the below section, you can easily understand Exam Structure, so please have a look below section:
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2017:
In summary for each subject the pattern was as under
|Question Type||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Negative per question||Total Marks|
|Multiple Choice(with single Correct response)||4||3||-1||12|
|Multiple choice (Assertion Reason Type with one correct response)||5||4||-1||20|
|Multiple Response Matching Type (Matrix -Matching type)||2||8||No negative marks||16|
|Integer type – single digit correct answer||8||4||-1||32|
START: Free Online Test Series
JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Know Best Tips To Score Good Marks In Maths: Visit This Link
Subject combinations for each paper and type of question are as under:
|Paper||Subjects Name||Type Of Questions||Mode of Exam|
|Paper 1 (B.E. / B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type with equal weight age to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Pen and Paper based Exam OR Computer based Exam|
|Paper 2 (B. Arch. /
|Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II
& Drawing Test–Part III
|Objective type Questions to test drawing aptitude||Only Pen and Paper based Exam|
You Can Visit Related Links to get high scoring Marks:
- JEE Advanced Counselling
- JEE Main Counselling
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- IIT JEE Main Exam Cut Off Marks
Candidates, who are going to appear for IIT JEE Exam and looking for preparation books, so in the below section, we are providing to you some name of books according to the subjects. Please have look…..
|Subjects Name||Books Name||Authors Name|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics –(Volume I & II)||HC Verma|
|Physics – (Volume I & II)||Resnich Halliday|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||OP Tondon|
|Numerical Chemistry||P Bahadur|
|Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry||SL Loney|
|Algebra||Hall and Knight|
Here!!! In the below section of this page, we are presenting to you some preparation Tips which will be definitely useful for you:
- When, you will start studying, you should make a plan according to your timing. For better preparation you can add short breaks in your time table and stick to it judiciously.
- You should make notes for that subjects in which you are weak. You can note down important points like formulae and others. Have a look on that point when you are taking a break.
- When, you have completed a topic in any subject like Physics / Chem / Biology, you need to revise that subject on the day before the exam. If you feel confident about any subject, then, you must revise at least one time before the exam.
- When, you have done one topic, take a test to know about your study level.
- When, you have completed your studying and revising, no need to waste your time. You can check yourself as to where you stand. Note down your mistake and don’t forget them. If you got everything right then, give a tap on yourself.
Conclusion is that, you will be eligible to crack IIT JEE Exam, be confident about yourself. Hope above mentioned information will be useful for you. Above stated information is mentioning by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
!!!!<—-Best of Luck to All Participants —->!!!!
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEE Advanced Admit Card||JEE Main Admit Card|
|JEE Advanced Result||JEE Main Result|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Application||JEE Main 2017 Application Form|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India|