How To Prepare For TANCET Exam
8Without joining any coaching centre, know all the tricks regarding How to Prepare for TANCET Exam 2018. For getting admission in post graduation courses, you have to crack the TANCET Exam conducted by Anna University every year.
By going through these effective tips, you can prepare yourself at home. By practicing daily with hard as well as smart work, you can crack any Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for admission to MBA, MCA, and ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan Degree Courses.
In present scenario, going for coaching classes is not necessary for scoring good marks but self study plays a vital role. As per the norms of Anna University, Entrance Exam is carried out twice in a year to provide seats in various programmes.
For getting other details such as results and application status, you can go through the official website of TANCET through the Anna University official website.
How To Prepare For TANCET Exam
Irrespective of the course for which you wish to join, simply go through given tips.
While preparing for TANCET, you must purchase quality books to crack entrance exam. TANCET preparation books and study material are provided underneath:
- “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- Vedic Mathematics by Bharati Krsna Tirthaji
- Wren & Martin for Verbal Ability section
- ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning By Arihant Prakashan
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Routine Time Table:
- According to Schedule, just put your sincere efforts with full confidence on the topics which cover major essential topics.
- Be Sincere and make a suitable Study Plan by putting equal concentration on all subjects.
- Some topics on which you are not enough confident must be prepared in advance to avoid difficulty later on.
- By giving first priority to studies, you can crack the TANCET Exam very easily.
Must Read: Major Mistakes At the Time of Exam
Previous year’s Paper:
- By going through TANCET Model question papers and Mock Tests, develop your speed and get familiar with all crucial topics.
- Now, it’s the time to solve previous year’s paper by fixing time.
- Apart of it, you may get an idea about Paper Pattern too.
- As you know, completion of paper in effective manner is indispensable instead of answering at last minute.
Manage your Time:
- “Time and Tide wait for none.” Manage your time in such a way that finally you score good score card.
- As applicants get inadequate time to complete their paper and in order to score good marks applicants have to complete their paper in time with most right answers.
- While preparing for any entrance test, completion of syllabus within time is must.
- Besides, it helps in breaking complete vast portion in to easy patches.
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Equipped with TANCET Syllabus:
Analyzing Syllabus is the first step towards preparation of entrance examination. Along with this, paper pattern gives a clear cut idea regarding how much allocated for each topic. Without any worry, go through detailed TANCET Syllabus and exam pattern of TANCET Exam.
Beware of Negative marks:
- For each wrong answer, you may marks. Till you are not sure, do not attempt question.
- Besides, you get four marks for each correct answer.
- Be Careful while answering any question by reading thoroughly.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Last tip to crack exam generally followed by every student is revising weak areas of the Syllabus. Preparation frequently sharpens the mind. Simply by going through previous year’s paper and sample papers, you can prepare well at home.
TANCET Exam Pattern:
- Within time duration of 2 hours, you have to attempt 100 questions divided into 5 parts.
- Here, each question is having 5 answer options.
- Gain 1 mark by marking each correct answer.
- Business situation analysis, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative section, Data Sufficiency and Verbal ability are generally the major topics of evaluation.
Read Also: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
So, finally it’s the time to start preparation without waiting any more. We wish you, all the very best. Study well and practice more and more as it is the key to success…Merely follow these tips as well as tricks without wasting money in coaching. For knowing more about How to Prepare for TANCET Exam 2018, keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TANCET Counselling||TANCET Hall Ticket|
|TANCET College List||TANCET Answer Key|
|TANCET Result||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|