How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Most of the competitive exams these days follows the rule of Negative marking therefore here’s an advice on How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam. Generally not in exams at school or college level, but also in many competitive exams negative marking is the process to refine and chose those applicants who are not assure about the right replies. So, in order to help you here in this article we have asserted few Tips To Minimize Negative Marking.
Guys! Just to participate in any sort of Govt. or Pvt. Competitive Exams, one has to be careful while answering the questions as while attempting these tests or exams one has to be careful with negative marking rules. So we decided to create a useful article about learning how to minimize Negative Marking in exams.
How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Check here Tips to Minimize Negative Marking and we assure that if you too imply them success is yours…..
- First you have to do is to avoid guessing blindly as it just doesn’t work. So, say NO to guessing blindly until you are very sure of answer. Guys, it happens to so many people so don’t let it happen to you and otherwise you’ll end up not being shortlisted for the next phase.
- Analyze answers and mark them then evaluate the one you think is correct answer and you know what the thing Practice always pays off. So practice this approach and you will see your hitting rate improve overtime…
Must Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
- In Depth Analysis and Work with Time Management, As one knows his/her strong domains, allocate time as to how much time is to be devoted to particular.
- Start with a relaxed mind, doing this activity will give you a good start in the examination. Be calm for a minute as being panic you may get distressed and when you’re calm and peaceful your mind starts thinking well and you get a solution easily…
- At the beginnings, don’t try to speed up as this may results in creating confusion all things up. Look, we can’t change the truth related to exams and the feeling we all had in examination hall, so you have to be attentive, but it’s up to you that how good you start….
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Make proper notes to memorize important terms, formulas and tricks that you may have resultant during your practices. They help a lot at the time of execution in the exam hall as due to lack of time it’s almost impossible to think of any new techniques to solve those questions.
- Read all questions properly before starting answering and after getting an overview then only start answering is a good option especially for those candidates who simply start solving question paper as they get it in hands. So, solving entire question paper may be not well but this habit will allow you to at least attempt all questions….
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
- Read and understand questions carefully, then only answer. Always try to pay concentration to questions and to get a clear picture of a question you need to read a carefully and understand then go ahead to choose the correct one…..
- Do not waste time in thinking about the right answer. Move ahead & return at last. Time allocation as it is more important
- The main reason why we favor calculative risk is– although the negative mark is 25% or 33%, you will be awarded 100% mark for correct choices.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Don’t get stuck with any one questions, as you are required to answer them within 135 minutes leaving 36 seconds spent on per question. If you are well prepared for exam, then you do not need to worry about negative marking. Just concentrate to your goal and do hard work to score good marks in exam/test.
We wish you all the VERY GOOD LUCK!!
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||How To Make Habit Of Studying|
|How to Improve Your Memory for Studying||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|